Music Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

xxxtentacion was a great person

Some-Asian-Boy
TheAmphilogiai

First round will be for acceptance...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 15 Hours Ago

Does music involve in our daily life! ?

Zifsha.2
Kvng_8

Music is more than half of an average human life time. Music gives an internal happiness. Or sadness. According to my 14th years of living experience, Music has emotional, Educational, And, Other physical and mental, Spiritual and immaterial effects on us. . . . . In addition, Music express our internal feelings that is easy and hard to tell other people. Some times music helps to solve your inner problems. However, Reduces stress. Listening to "relaxing" music (generally considered to have slow...

Voting Period
4 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Rap battle

NDECD1441
BossChick_23

I'm looking back at how many rap battles I have forfeited in the past and I intend to finish at least one since I've come back. My previous rules still apply, My opponent can choose to either let me start or they can rap first. However if they do, They have to pass per rules in the final round for fairness sake. Good luck to my opponent, And go hard!...

Voting Period
8 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Nicki Minaj vs Cardi B

Blessed_Ravon
CruelWorks

Thank you to whoever accepts this debate. Rules below: 1. ) For clarification, I am Pro (meaning Nicki Minaj side) and whoever accepts this is Con (meaning Cardi B side) 2. ) Person who accepts must know a considerable amount of information about both artists. 3. ) Con will effectively explain how Cardi B is a better music artist. I then will rebuttal. I give the floor to my opponent. You have the first word. May we have a good debate. Thank you....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Rap Battle Royale

BossChick_23
TheDragon5

Whats good everybody Boss chick here time for a Rap battle. Rules: - We got 4 rounds and we are gonna spit some bars may the best person win - Round 1 is for acceptance, Round 2 is where the battle starts that way we both have same amount of Rounds (4 rounds) - Dragon in your acceptance round you can confirm if we will be spitting 16 bars or if it can be more than that ** Voting Rules: For everyone thats voting simply vote who won the battle pro (me) or con (dragon) ** thank you L...

4 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Rap battle part 3

BossChick_23
RationalMadman

Rules: Pro and Con simply means Pro (Opponent 1 -me) Con (Opponent 2 -person who accepts) The person who accepts must be serious about our rap battle preferably someone loves to rap and loves music? Surprise me:) We will just be having a rap battle and whoever has the best bars will win! No copy and pasting from google, This must be your writing or you can even freestyle, Do ur best and have fun! DO NOT copy and paste rap lyrics from a song. Some background about me: I am a p...

13 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Rap Battle

BossChick_23
kyleniel

Rules: Pro and Con simply means Pro (Opponent 1 -me) Con (Opponent 2 -person who accepts) The person who accepts must be serious about our rap battle preferably someone loves to rap and loves music? Surprise me:) We will just be having a rap battle and whoever has the best bars will win! No copy and pasting from google, This must be your writing or you can even freestyle, Do ur best and have fun! DO NOT copy and paste rap lyrics from a song. Some background about me: I am a...

27 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Music streaming services are bad for the music industry

maxtheaxe
morwinny

The music industry has seen a change that has damaged the artistic value of music. Due to streaming services like iTunes and Spotify, There's been a change in what's celebrated. Before streaming services, Artistic innovation and long-term gratification was celebrated. You'd drive to the music store, Buy an album, And listen to the whole thing. You'd go on a journey with the music, And you were more willing to work to understand the music. Now, The opposite is true. It's all about instant gra...

1 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Rap Battle

Skye2468
AIRhino

For round one just say you accept or something, And then in round two we will start the rap battle....

4 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Music Censorship

SlyDebates
billsands

I believe That Censoring music is wrong and goes against what the artist intended for the song, Giving you a lite-watered down version of what the song once was. For Example, Compare The Song Stan by Eminem to Its Censored Version. There are 2-3 second long gaps in the song because a verse wasn't deemed appropriate for radio. If Something isn't appropriate for radio/mainstream use. Simply don't use that song at all. Don't Infringe on the story or message of the song....

3 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago