Music Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Music streaming services are bad for the music industry

maxtheaxe
morwinny

The music industry has seen a change that has damaged the artistic value of music. Due to streaming services like iTunes and Spotify, There's been a change in what's celebrated. Before streaming services, Artistic innovation and long-term gratification was celebrated. You'd drive to the music store, Buy an album, And listen to the whole thing. You'd go on a journey with the music, And you were more willing to work to understand the music. Now, The opposite is true. It's all about instant gra...

1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Rap Battle

Skye2468
AIRhino

For round one just say you accept or something, And then in round two we will start the rap battle....

Voting Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Music Censorship

SlyDebates
billsands

I believe That Censoring music is wrong and goes against what the artist intended for the song, Giving you a lite-watered down version of what the song once was. For Example, Compare The Song Stan by Eminem to Its Censored Version. There are 2-3 second long gaps in the song because a verse wasn't deemed appropriate for radio. If Something isn't appropriate for radio/mainstream use. Simply don't use that song at all. Don't Infringe on the story or message of the song....

3 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Rap Battle

Skye2468
flakypie

I love writing poetry, And think this would be kind of fun. For the first round just say you accept or something, And then in round 2 we will start the battle....

12 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Rap battle

NDECD1441
flakypie

I've been switching in and out of DDO, And decided to come back. With the extreme lack of open debate challenges (well, Previously anyway), I would like to do a rap battle. The usual rules apply (if you start, You pass per rules in the final round. Good luck...

Voting Period
12 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Rap battle armoredcat vs NDECD1441

NDECD1441
armoredcat

Hello armoredcat! You've wanted to do a rap battle with me, Here it is! Regular rules do apply, Including passing per rules should you start. Good luck!...

8 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Freddy Mercury is better then Micheal Jackson

Queen_Fabulous
itdobelikethat

Freddy Mercury makes Micheal Jackson look like children's play. It is just a really right opinion. He had some good songs but they were no were as near to as revolutionary as Freddy's songs....

7 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Euphonium Is Way Better Than Tuba At Solo Playing

Gustas
Max_R

While I can't imagine band without tuba, Euphonium is much better at solo playing. Tuba is suited for bass line only, Not for virtuoso playing. Euphonium is way more flexible for that. It has bigger range and clearer sound than tuba, As well as euphonium can produce faster fingering which gives bigger range for pieces...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Rap Battle XXIV

JimShady
noobdebatr123

https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=XbJzPcogIZQ Tay Keith, Fvck these nigg@s up! I snatch up my lighter, Burn you with the fire Even when your skin turns black, You are not a fighter You is just a tire, Rolling down the hill, I'm rolling up the hill with the skill, No one higher List you on my hit-list, With the other bjtches 9 are in the ground, Shjt I am not kidding, Bout to make 10, So will away your riches Cause when they ask for you, They gon' here them tiny crickets Hop u...

4 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Change the National Anthem to Despacito

MrRyan2582
asta

The Star Spangled Banner does not emphasize our love for our country anymore. I say we should change the National Anthem to Luis Fonsi's Despacito. Despacito can widely express the citizen's absolute love for the United States. Kids have to pledge their allegiance to the flag every morning in some schools. With this change, We will officially also change the pledge to "I pledge allegiance to the Despacito, Of the United Despacitos of Despacito. And to the Despacito, For which it Despacitos, One...

Voting Period
3 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago