Music Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

better when im dancing

FazeBlaze

don't think about it just play some fortnite listen to the porn vid sing i-am-gay just play some fortnite go ahead and get crazy everyone can do it sing i-am-fat show the world you have a pc, Pc feel your penis feeling better Show the room what you can do Prove to them you got the wins I don't know about you, but i feel better when i play fortnite, Yeah, Yeah better when i play fortnite, Yeah, Yeah And we can do this together I bet you feel better when you're playing fortn...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 15 Hours Ago

Mumble Rap Is A Hunk Of Dog Sh*t

pacificcoastchrist
RevXCVII

I mean come on motherf*ckers there's nothing to like about this dog sh*t and I don't want anybody telling me "OH WELL METAL SUX 2 CUZ DAT'S JUST SCREAMING DAT SH*T TAKES NO TALENT DAWG U STOOPID" cause black metal is one of the worst genres of all time. This is about mumble rap and how anyone who likes it is an empty headed f*ck who doesn't know what music is....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 13 Hours Ago

Rap Battle Part 2

BossChick_23
pacificcoastchrist

Rules: Pro and Con simply means Pro (Opponent 1 -me) Con (Opponent 2 -person who accepts) The person who accepts must be serious about our rap battle preferably someone loves to rap and loves music? Surprise me:) We will just be having a rap battle and whoever has the best bars will win! No copy and pasting from google, This must be your writing or you can even freestyle, Do ur best and have fun! DO NOT copy and paste rap lyrics from a song. Some background about me: I am a p...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 10 Hours Ago

Rap Battle

BossChick_23
kyleniel

Rules: Pro and Con simply means Pro (Opponent 1 -me) Con (Opponent 2 -person who accepts) The person who accepts must be serious about our rap battle preferably someone loves to rap and loves music? Surprise me:) We will just be having a rap battle and whoever has the best bars will win! No copy and pasting from google, This must be your writing or you can even freestyle, Do ur best and have fun! DO NOT copy and paste rap lyrics from a song. Some background about me: I am a...

Debating Period
25 Comments
Updated 8 Hours Ago

Is mumble rap good?

elmacketo
Adam_Godzilla

I know it's not very new, But this whole mumble rap has me confused. What happened to the day's when rappers had skill, And they could sing instead of sounding like they suffered from a stroke? Part of what makes rap rap, Is the fact that it's difficult, And not everyone can do it, However we have a bunch of people on soundcloud who put lil in front of some random object and become rappers overnight. It sounds lazy. I feel like it's an offence to anyone who still articulates their words....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Music streaming services are bad for the music industry

maxtheaxe
morwinny

The music industry has seen a change that has damaged the artistic value of music. Due to streaming services like iTunes and Spotify, There's been a change in what's celebrated. Before streaming services, Artistic innovation and long-term gratification was celebrated. You'd drive to the music store, Buy an album, And listen to the whole thing. You'd go on a journey with the music, And you were more willing to work to understand the music. Now, The opposite is true. It's all about instant gra...

1 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Rap Battle

Skye2468
AIRhino

For round one just say you accept or something, And then in round two we will start the rap battle....

Voting Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Music Censorship

SlyDebates
billsands

I believe That Censoring music is wrong and goes against what the artist intended for the song, Giving you a lite-watered down version of what the song once was. For Example, Compare The Song Stan by Eminem to Its Censored Version. There are 2-3 second long gaps in the song because a verse wasn't deemed appropriate for radio. If Something isn't appropriate for radio/mainstream use. Simply don't use that song at all. Don't Infringe on the story or message of the song....

3 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Rap Battle

Skye2468
flakypie

I love writing poetry, And think this would be kind of fun. For the first round just say you accept or something, And then in round 2 we will start the battle....

12 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Rap battle

NDECD1441
flakypie

I've been switching in and out of DDO, And decided to come back. With the extreme lack of open debate challenges (well, Previously anyway), I would like to do a rap battle. The usual rules apply (if you start, You pass per rules in the final round. Good luck...

Voting Period
12 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago