News Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Brett Kavanaugh is Innocent

DonnyBoi
bald12eagle

I believe Brett Kavanaugh is innocent. I feel as if there isn't enough evidence to prove he's guilty. Feel free to change my mind, Or, Attempt to....

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Abortion

okuuuuuur
NBDY.NWHR

I don't believe abortion is ethical under any circumstance, Exclusive of when the mother's life is in danger, Because of course the mother comes first in that particular scenario. However, For example, In the case of rape, I don't believe that the child in the womb should receive the death penalty for the crimes of the father. The rapist should be tracked down and held at the full extent of the law, For his abhorrent crime. As for the mother, She should be given all the support that she can p...

Voting Period
5 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Spells concerning matters of lottery winning

profnahabu
Sonofcharl

Winning the lottery and getting back a lost lover are pretty much the same as the former feels like the latter. If you are one of those people that ask lottery spells do they really work you are at the right site and your answer/solution is a click and phone call away? It is always really up to someone to make a decision that they have had enough suffering and they need to change, And that change comes in the name of a spell. Forget about the money problems that you have failed to get away from...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Global Warming is Fake News

FanboyMctroll
Nd2400

For the last 30 years the focus on global warming has increased to almost dramatic panic levels. Humans destroying the environment is a true fact, But global warming has been around for millions of years on earth, Yet humans think that their meager existence on this planet is causing it now. I will provide facts that show global warming has always been around and the only reason we see it more now is because of overpopulation and media coverage. But the panic about us creating global warming is...

15 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

In Catering Presentation is more important than taste?

chandhnisuresh
DarkestHope

Modern food culture has turned into the form of art. People are judging food based on the catering presentation. They are now focusing on appearance as much as the taste of the meals. Food"s looks are more important than the taste itself. To See the best catering presentation visit: http://www.sshbrahmincaterers.com...

1 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Casey Anthony DID kill her child

sjunk24
NYStateofMined

I know it probably seems odd to bring up such a topic, but a PEOPLE article recently mentioned how it had been roughly 10 years since the death of Caylee Anthony. I remember adamantly thinking around that time that Casey Anthony did kill her child. Since it has been 10 years, I figured I should look up the evidence that was presented during the case and see if I still had the same opinion. After rereading the case clearly, I still believe that she did it. I would like this first round for the...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago

Electric Supply

HudcoElectric
Alex.oland

Electric Supply problems can occur anytime and anywhere and in order to overcome such electrical problems, we need experts to solve it out. Hudco Electric Supply deals in all kind of electrical works and products delivery. They are know for their quality work. Get the best lighting supply in Toronto from Hudco. Address- Hudco Electric Supply, 132 Commerce Park Dr, Barrie, ON L4N 8W8 Hudco Electric Supply Ltd, 6975 Tranmere Dr, Mississauga, ON L5S 1M2 Contact Us- TORONTO / NORTH YORK...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago

Is the NRA spreading lies and rumors?

DebateSushii
AKMath

The NRA is in fact, spreading lies and rumors. As children in America, most of us have been taught that things like Ritalin, violent video games, and America's culture are the cause of violence in the U.S. I, and a few others, believe that these blatant lies originate from the NRA. To begin, the NRA has been endorsing candidates since 1990. So far, they have spent $41.4 million on supporting the campaigns of pro-gun candidates like Donald Trump and Mike Blevins. Trump responded to the Stoneman D...

Debating Period
8 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago

are immigrants beneficial to the society

nerdvick
drrichdolphin

Immigration fuels our economy. As an article from Newsweek points out, many Americans wrongly believe that immigration hurts the economy. There is consensus among many leading economists that immigration actually gives economies a net boost. In fact, a report from the Migration Policy Institute indicates that "immigration unambiguously improves employment, productivity, and income," especially when an economy is growing. And, contrary to popular belief, immigrants do not reduce native employment...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Months Ago

Gun control will prevent school shootings

SuperSmartSassySweetie
Jhhillman

I believe that gun control will not do anything to prevent school shootings. These people are already committing a crime by murdering innocent people. If there is a law in place, that will not affect these people`s decisions. It will not protect anyone. It will just make the problem worse....

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 5 Months Ago