TheRetroBlueBirb
hzw

only Asians have the caronavirus!

TheRetroBlueBirb

Pro

this is true because, All cases where all Asians who went to china. Also this virus wouldn't of happened if Asians would eat edible things instead of inedible objects and endangered animals! This people are stupid
hzw

Con

Why are non-asians tested positive for the virus?
TheRetroBlueBirb

Pro

they are part Asian! , And for the comments, Your thinking about Japan, Everything made in china fall apart the first 5 seconds you buy it. Also I meant to say Chinese.
hzw

Con

Why are Americans tested? Why is there so much ignorance?
TheRetroBlueBirb

Pro

look, I'm sorry if I offended anyone because my friends told me to do it and they paid me 20 bucks. So again sorry for offending people.
hzw

Con

Don't blame it on your friend.
Posted by DrSpy 1 year ago
DrSpy
You are making a generalized description based on race. Being positive or negative makes no difference. Your comments are racist. I will open a debate and challenge you to it.
Posted by WhatThePolitics 1 year ago
WhatThePolitics
Also Chinese people are smart as well, Their products are just mass produced making the quality go down. Most of your popular cell phones like Samsung and apple and google pixels are made and partly designed in China. I would agree I"m probably thinking about Japan tho. I"ll go do some research on it.
Posted by WhatThePolitics 1 year ago
WhatThePolitics
I never said the only victims where in China, I"m saying that it wasn"t caused by eating bats, I"m not sure what your point is. He is saying Asians are stupid I"m saying their pretty smart. I"m not sure how that"s racist? Please point out how it is DrSpy. . . . I think compliments aren"t racist, But derogatory comments are.
Posted by Hezikiah 1 year ago
Hezikiah
Dear WTP. . .
How about all the victims in Iran?
Italy?
Germany?
Norway?
Canada?
etc. . . Etc. . . Etc
Posted by DrSpy 1 year ago
DrSpy
@WhatThePolitics

Just because you say something that may appear to be a compliment, Does not mean it is not racists.
You say this:

"really Asians are pretty smart, " Then you say this. "So maybe next time don"t be a racist bugger. "

What you said is just as racists. If you disagree, Start a debate with it as a premise and let's rumble!
Posted by anc2006 1 year ago
anc2006
There are Americans, Italians, German, And Frenchmen that are infected. They aren't Asians.
Posted by WhatThePolitics 1 year ago
WhatThePolitics
Lol wow. We didn"t know that China had corona virus xD but really Asians are pretty smart, They make a lot of cool technological advancements, And stuff like that. And the virus didn"t come from eating bats. So maybe next time don"t be a racist bugger.