minho007
Bill_Henly

pedophilia

Bill_Henly has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

minho007

Pro

Sex is a natural and universal way of life and nobody has the right to control someones elses life. We have the right to freedom of choice. So if a person chooses to have sex, nobody (including the government) has the right to control their life choice or actions.
Bill_Henly

Con

No it is wrong. I think I'm going to have to call the cops now.
minho007

Pro

That is not a philosophical position, that is assumption based on your judgemental conservative nature. You are just avoiding the real issues because you know you are wrong in your thinking and have been brainwashed by conservative politics and closed minded bigots who only care about winning elections,power, and money,and not about the people. Stand up for yourself and stop being a slave to the system. You have a brain,so use it to come up with a better argument than, "you are wrong, I think i'm going to have to call the cops now". Which is stupid because free speech is not a violation to the law even if it is against your conservative politics.
Posted by minho007 1 year ago
minho007
Age of consent is discriminatory and is based on a system that does not exist. Many countries don't even have "age of consent" and everything is fine. Age never existed and has no control on the human element. The government has no right to control and dictate the people right.
Posted by Bitch_Goddess 1 year ago
Bitch_Goddess
Why have you not accepted my debate, Pro?
If you truly are confident in your position, it should be no problem.
Posted by shannon83 1 year ago
shannon83
I haft to question if this is a bit of a troll debate?

If not then I suppose you should look into the history of the age of consent and it answers why modern times pedophilia is looked down upon. Mainly if you look at the history child prostitution was used and children sold into legal sex slave positions. This outraged people once stories of this was ran in London and in the late 1800's. I would haft to agree with history that the changes made are an improvement giving children rights where they had none before. Also giving women rights allowing them to have a say in their future. Much the reason why pedophilia is a crime as it is taking advantage of the young.

https://en.wikipedia.org...
https://en.wikipedia.org...
https://en.wikipedia.org...
Posted by minho007 1 year ago
minho007
age does not exist
Posted by canis 1 year ago
canis
Yep. Children less then 1 year old say: "Dada..Da.Dada" to anything, (means yes I decided)......