People Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

RIP Cumfart 69

GreatClickbait
pisspoop96

I was checking on a debate I had with him. It said the debate has been removed by customer service. Then I checked his profile it said his account has been closed. This means someone reported his account because of this debate. This account I have is my second return to the website and Ive seen a lot including that person (whos username I forgot but they had a pfp of a woman in an orange shirt pants getting arrested) who become a menace across the website but Ive never seen something as bullshet...

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 13 Hours Ago

If someone laughs at you for venting your problems, You should punch them

DeletedUser
GreatClickbait

If someone laughs at you for venting your problems, You should punch them as hard as you can. These people are being insensitive to you and do not care if you are angry or frustrated over horrible situations or individuals. If they tell you that you need to lighten up, Then you should them to shut the f-ck up and them kick them in the ribs....

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Everyone, No matter the age, Should be required to get vaccinated to help slow down the spread of CO

FredyMercuryCat
brodiescott76

Everyone, No matter the age, Should be required to get vaccinated to help slow down the spread of COVID....

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Non-binary gender identities

Estagon
PalmTree4

There are, Biologically, Men and women. Then there are sexual preferences: Heterosexuals, Homosexuals, Bisexuals. Eventually, There are transsexuals, Who due to a combination of bio-environmental factors identify in the opposite gender than the one they were born with. Nowadays though, All kinds of gender identities are popping out like mushrooms, And that's silly. It's as if they were trying to map out every possible feeling between heterosexuality, Homosex...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Is humanity worse than the virus

Memelordfrog
brodiescott76

Humanity sucks...

Voting Period
5 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Woman Should not Work

Ihsieman
PinkWolvz

I argue that women should not work, First round is for acceptance only No forfeit with out due clause...

Debating Period
10 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Transgender people should be killed

GokuSSJBlue321Mystic
Leaning

Transgender people are a disgrace to society and will never amount to anything in the modern world. The only thing we hear from transgenders is that they want equality because it doesn't matter if they want to gender swap. Transgender people try and play God with their biological structuring and will in the end suffer in Hell for that. Society is becoming worse with these creatures trying to say what they're doing is correct and they shouldn't be judged for their beliefs. They need to be killed,...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

A vida no campo " melhor do que nas cidades

polyany.luiza
Brenda19

A vida nas cidades, No contexto de desenvolvimento pessoal, " melhor. Visto que, Oferece de mais oportunidades, Como, Por exemplo, Assist"ncia m"dica, Universidades e lazer....

Voting Period
6 Comments
Updated 4 Weeks Ago

kill all furries

Tenshi_Hinanawi

I don't think we should kill furries as killing other people is wrong and is just plain murder. Also, I don't believe every one of them is bad, But i bet there are some that are sick in the head...

Challenge Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Both genders are equal

RandomRussian
BazFromTheLocal

I belive that all genders are equal do you agree and why or why not....

Debating Period
6 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago