People Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Should gay marriages be allowed?

brysonb
Shibani

No, There shouldn't be gay marriages. How were you born, From a male and female. Not male and male. Not female and female. Think of that for a second....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

There is nothing wrong with eating dogs.

Some-Asian-Boy
KIng_Bob2

first round will be for acceptance....

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 16 Hours Ago

should illegal immigration be allowed?

cloverphoenix
cranytorso

I think both sides should be allowed, Because for refugees, They are seeking shelter and sanctuary, But if illegal immigrants are not allowed, They will have nowhere to go, And it will be hard for all of the refugees to find a place to stay. Not only will it increase the number of unrecorded deaths, It will increase the number of homeless and poor....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

Are asexuals/aromantics inherently LGBT+?

Zozo235
UtopianBrainwash

To some, Asexual and aromantic people are inherently part of the LGBT+ community. What I believe is that in order to be LGBT+, You need to experience attraction to the same sex, Both sexes, And or have gender dysphoria. Cishet aces (Cisgender and heteroromantic asexuals) do not meet those requirements. Some people may argue that since asexuals and aromantics are a minority and thus should be included no matter what. If all minorities were included, Then being a person of color would be considere...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

is jackgilbert debated about too much

Anonymous876
Skye2468

I think he is....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

THBT prefects should be elected rather than appointed.

Chaosified
LOL98700z

This debate will be on whether prefects should be elected rather than appointed. I am going against this motion, And I hope that we can have a good and short debate. P. S: This is my first debate using this website, So I hope no hate comes to me XD So, My case set-up. In this debate, I have to prove why prefects being appointed does more good than harm, And election can emotionally effect people. Before I start off with my substantives, I would like to define the keywords of this deba...

0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

I support rape

omar234
naturallytanned

I support rape 100% i don't see anything wrong with it at all honestly. I know people will think I'm crazy but I'm series. Whoever accepts this debate, Feel free to change mind. (Also, Rape culture does not exist)...

60 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

The wage Gap is bull crap (Males get payed more than girls)

Soviet4life
Thoht

You people can go first...

Voting Period
4 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

All personnel in developed countries are free

LOL98700z
Redstone

Since this is the opening round, I am going to provide my argument on my current position, Which is that human being are not free. Argument 1: The definition of freedom: According to the Merriam-Webster Dictionary, The word Freedom stands for: - The quality or state of being free, Such as: 1. The absence of necessity, Coercion, Or constraint in choice or action; 2. Liberation from slavery or restraint or from the power of another : INDEPENDENCE. From the definitions, We can clearly see tha...

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Males are superior so females

Soviet4life
valganis

I prefer the other person goes first....

18 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago