People Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Are disney princesses good for young girls self esteem?

catrinatheodosi
Tarentz

I am currently researching for my EPQ which is about young girls self esteem in connection with the new and old princesses. My first argument is that Disney princesses are just films which let little girls belive they will be princesses and live happily ever after. Some people may beliveve that this is not healthy for a child but thats just it, They are children who need some hope in this world. They shouldnt be learnign about the real world and reality as they are not old enough. The fantas...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 20 Hours Ago

Do Disney princesses effect young girls self esteem, Good or bad? Give examples

catrinatheodosi
Adam_Godzilla

I am currently gathering research for my EPQ which is about how Disney princesses can effect young girls self esteem. I am going to be doing positives and negatives and basing them around 3 traditional princesses and 3 modern princesses. I would like to hear your opinions on weather you think the effects are good or bad and also to consider the time period in which they were made. The time period in which they were made will coincide with the beliefs of that time, Which is why they may not be se...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

vegans are bad

yoku
soullessrobins

Vegans are growing the wrong way. Meat is nutritious. Eating meatless meat is pointless, Since being a vegan means you hate meat and don't miss it in anyway....

3 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Should women be allowed to go to school with more intelligent beings (men)?

Feminist4Lyfe
omar2345

Yeah, Screw women....

Voting Period
10 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Abortion, You are all wrong, I am right.

Kodachromess
Sonofcharl

They must know this, That abortion carries into execution the foregoing powers of child molestation, Necropedofilia, Pedofilia, And cannibalism, Through the means of intercourse and oral intercourse respectively, Thereafter. Notwithstanding the fact that the ancient way of child sacrifice is evil, And disgusting, The contemporary, Socially accepted ways of child dismemberment is much worst, For the child is in bits and pieces, On a tray at planned parenthood, Mixed with a motley crew of other po...

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Fight Clubs should be instituted in all prisons

FanboyMctroll
YeshuaBought

The Parole Boards should implement fight clubs in prisons. Fight Clubs would be set up as UFC is set up in the general public, We can have betting, Pay per view and essentially make millions of dollars off, Of convicts who do not contribute to society but put a burden on the tax payers. An average inmate costs taxpayers $54, 000. 00/year to house in prison. This is a way to reduce these costs by having the inmates in a fight club. The killers on death row, Would be put in a cage to fight...

2 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Free speech is FAKE NEWS

FanboyMctroll
SlyDebates

According to the constitution we are supposed to have free speech, But I don't think we do, It's just fake news. I mean if I call someone a nigger, I'm racist and will be fired or suspended from school. If I call a Jew a kike, I'm being racist. If I call a lesbian a dyke, I'm vilified If I call a woman a whore or slut, I will be fired I call a Pakistani a towel head or Paki and I'm being a racist and will be vilified and fired I can't get a FVCK YOU vanity plate for my car Th...

4 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Best method of stopping gun violence

FanboyMctroll
Chargers315

The best method and most effective method for stopping gun violence is to make an example of the culprit and their entire family. Since half of America is in love with guns and they will never get rid of their guns, Because of the beliefs of the tyrannical government, The militia Waco types, And the fact the 2nd amendment (which is 300 years old) says they should have guns, Therefore these people will never give up their guns, They would rather go down in flames like Ruby Ridge or Waco than...

9 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

If your name starts with m your amazing

CheesHead
Shavo

My name starts with M. . . . . . . Reckt! ak jfgkl;a jtioak jr;h;aijth ajf soihtrajtrja;ojrg ;ihsrtg;isj;io jrt shhrtai ojrtia ji;rth ;iaj; ightarht;j ioajiot ;jiajt ija ijrtiaji tjioajurth i am the one...

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Today's types of Feminism isn't needed

Atypical
SomethingOrdinary

Todays feminism isn't needed, They have no rights that they need to fight for, And are establishing a bad name for feminism, As if when some of them think that all men should die and that sort. Women have the same rights as men do, So change my mind....

0 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago