People Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

For a woman to be rich, She needs to be a slut

FanboyMctroll

In order for a woman to be rich and highly successful, She needs to be a slut. Woman generally make half of what men make in the work force, They are promoted less to higher positions and not as respected in the labor force as men, As the general thinking is still that women need to stay at home in the kitchen and raise children. Therefore a woman has to be a slut and sleep her way to the top, Or be a prostitute to be successful and rich. Or be a slut with a billionaire old man who will leav...

Challenge Period
9 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Is it ok to have sex with mentally retarded people?

Masterful

I used to work at a retard center where I used to pull a lot of retarded chicks it was the easiest way to get some. I had some good pick up lines. "Bettsy, Do you want a ham sandwich? "'derrrr. Yarp. '"Bettsy, Do you want a turd sandwich? "'derrrrr. Yarp. '"Bettsy, Do you want a c*ck sandwich? "'derrrrr. Yarp. 'Should I be allowed to have sex with these sort of degenerates? To them I am a c...

Challenge Period
31 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

A trans woman is not a woman

gingabreadninja
Ray2

Although I fully acknowledge that trans people exist, And that their experiences are genuine (most of the time), I reject the idea that gender identity is sufficient to determine one's actual gender. Sex and gender are biologically determined by genetics, And although there are some exceptions so the normal XX / XY pairings, They are extremely rare. Personal Identity is determined by many factors, But this includes life experiences, So to say that anyone identifies as a female without having exp...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Each new generation is a fresh invasion of savages

Musfi_Imran
Daring_Blasphemer

Each new generation is a fresh invasion of savages is a perfectly true statement. We all can see the changes in this generation compared to the previous one. The children these days don't listen to their parents and they think of themselves better than them. Why is this so? It's because the technology evolved, New inventions are making life easier. These children don't socialize at home and all they do is stare at the 12-inch screen right in front of their eyes for complete 24 hours or so. The...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

Quantum Physics has nothing to do with women

driscoll
Cannibal_Rio

Quantum physics has nothing to do with women. Quantum physics and women are completely unrelatable topics. Never when you are studying the atomic and subatomic level are you studying women in the same realm. Women are creatures that walk and talk; I don"t hear quantum physics talking or think it will be growing legs any time soon. Why would these two ever be in the same sentence? They are unrelated, And if anything is opposites. Quantum physics has evolved over time, Whereas women have not, They...

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Save a whale, Harpoon a fat chick

FanboyMctroll
ElliotStenquist

Fat shaming is the only way to make a plumper lose weight. Since public image is the number one reason women dress up and buy millions of dollars in makeup and skin and hair products, Image is everything to a woman. Diets don't work, They are all fake news, You lose 10 lbs in the first week and in a month you plateau and go back to the ice cream tubs and chocolate. Therefore fat shaming is the best method of making a woman lose weight, As she doesn't want to be a fat chick or considered...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Bert & Ernie from Sesame Street are gay lovers

FanboyMctroll
laurensjohnnyboi

Bert and Ernie from Sesame Street are more than just room mates. They are gay lovers as well. Have you ever seen either one of them with a girlfriend? They are gay...

Debating Period
6 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

is bullying bad?

jackgilbert
FanboyMctroll

con starts. I will not forfeit this time....

Debating Period
10 Comments
Updated 8 Hours Ago

When people say you are too hard on yourself, They are all lying.

ivanschneider1985
laurensjohnnyboi

People tell you this to be nice and not hurt your feelings. They know you terrible at whatever you do but are unwilling to admit it....

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

God's existence

Jade5600
cello242

I'm unconvinced that a God exists. Persuade me....

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago