Philosophy Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Abortion is the murder of an innocent child pt. 4

12yearoldkid
GCorpora

If unpleasant means no (or negative) contribution, And depressed, It'd be a benefit to the world. We don't let people live a life of suffering, Nor do we let our kids jump off a roof since they think it'll be fun, What's the difference?...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Abortion is the murder of an innocent child (pt2)

12yearoldkid
GCorpora

The process to kill a born baby results in lots of pain...

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Is choosing to live morally and logically justified?

exanima
TheUnexaminedLife

I do not believe choosing to live is logical. I believe suicide is the most reasonable thought to be had in response to the conditions of existence. DISCLAIMER: (no people were harmed in the making of this debate). - for the philosophy to make sense, I must first justify a few axioms. I believe humans follow the pleasure principle outlined by Freud. I believe humans are completely incapable of doing things we would not gain some type of satisfaction and/or relief from pain through doing, Whet...

Voting Period
50 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

When god, Faith, Fake texts of religion are gotten rid of what are they going to be replaced with?

backwardseden

When god, Faith, Fake texts of religion which as an example is the stem of the bible for an ego god complex of terrorism in which case the bible is all about and nothing else, In which case no true genuine god would ever use to deliver it's messages from itself to man are finally gotten rid of, What are they going to be replaced with? Peace, Kindness, Care, Harmony, Love, Happiness, In a very big way in comparison to religion. No more wars, Murders, Bloodshed, Greed, Hate and evil, Complete an...

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

When god, Religion, And faith are gotten rid of what they going to be replaced with?

backwardseden
Khonshu

Peace, Kindness, Care, Harmony, Love, Happiness, In a very big way in comparison to religion. No more wars, Murders, Bloodshed, Greed, Hate and evil, Complete and total bankrupt immorality because "my god is better than your god". No more "worship me or else". No more tepid hatred of the LGBTQ community because a BOOK says so. No more ordering women around and telling them what to do with their bodies. No more idiot dysfunctional 10 commandments. No more mythical false beliefs that cannot possib...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

god VS aliens

backwardseden

Taken from the masterpiece series "Raised By Wolves" which questions all sorts of philosophies including religion, Atheism, Morality, Immorality, Etc etc etc. There was one line in the series in reference to a god and aliens. . . "One is a fantasy. The other is unknown. " Prove it to be wrong....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Aesop's fables teach lessons and how to think logically - the bible teaches immorality

backwardseden
12yearoldkid

Aesop's fables teach lessons and how to think logically. The bible teaches immorality and how to hate each other....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Death is nothing. . . . Nothing. In any scenario

canis
DonutMaster

Well. Give me one...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

The world is yours

canis

Well. . When is it not? . . Anyway its the outcome. ....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Do war exist?

canis
OochyTaintrash

Wars does not exist. Simply because we invented that "war" can not exist. ....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago