hwueewe
TheMonsterIAm

phones

hwueewe

Pro

phones can be used as entertaintment to keep kids busy when their bored
TheMonsterIAm

Con

Honestly, I do not know if this debate was meant for the usage of cellular phones in a school environment, Or generally everywhere. But using my own judgement, I shall put forward that the pro contender means in a school environment. I do wish I was able to write more than the limit specified.

Children in a school environment shouldn't be required at any point to need their cellular device in the school environment due to the use of their cellular devices not being used for educational purposes only when they are on school grounds. According to a survey study, Cellular phones would be taken advantage in the use of illegal cheating such as copying answers to tests and homework. (cite: https://files. Eric. Ed. Gov/fulltext/EJ847358. Pdf)

Posted by WW2GuyWhoLikesWW2 3 years ago
WW2GuyWhoLikesWW2
When the site says you need to finish 3 debates in order to vote on it. They dont me writing "phone, Its fun to have" Because youre asking for someone to come in and say "NO IT IS NOT FUN, REMOVE, NOW" says old man Hinkler whos 136 years old.