The_Dank_Gamer
Masterful

pick-up lines

Voting Style: Open Point System: Select Winner
Started: 6/11/2018 Category: Funny

The_Dank_Gamer

Pro

i need some (really) good ones
Masterful

Con

Hello, I am a qualified psychologist and can help you out here greatly, could I please know a bit more about the individual you are trying to pick up, so that I may strengthen my lines?

The art of the pull is indeed an art and a skill. During this debate I aim to teach my pupil how to pull, bag and shag a member of the opposite sex. Any questions you might have, please do not hesitate to ask.
When in a bar I normally use the build known as the 'feigned apathy strategy' bear with me on this one, it's unique.

"My wife just died, I'm looking for some pretty girls to take back to mine, know any?"
She will either direct you to some, in which case you repeat or she might declare herself to be pretty, in which case you need to let her down gently and tell her,
"I meant pretty on the outside"

The strategy here is to play hard to get, so go duck down in the corner and observe her behaviour. Throw some peanuts in her direction (This will come into play later)
After a while of your absence she will certainly assume you are not interested and this will begin to play into two primary psychological effects which we will use to soften her up.
The first effect is the 'familiar face effect' as we have already met her she will no longer view us as a stranger, this will enhance our chances of her feeling comfortable around us.

The second effect is the 'pratfall effect' we insulted her earlier and she assumed we did not like her, but once she realizes we do like her she will falsely believe she has gained more than as if we had shown to like her immediately. Let me use basic math to represent this,

-1 Represents having someone not like you
0 Represents someone having neutral feelings about you.
1 Represents someone liking you.

We have begun at -1 and ended up at 1, this is a gain of +2 as a posed to beginning at 0 and ending up at 1 which would be a gain of +1

Once we have achieved these 2 important psychological effects, we can truly begin our assault and close in on our prey target victim equal?

Here we can use our wide array of pickup lines. I will give a few examples of pickup lines from a diverse array of builds and you can decide which one best fits your personality and strategic qualities.

Early rush build

This build is a quick and decisive approach and looks like this.
"In my home country of Pakistan, we don't normally give women a choice, so I'm giving you the opportunity to come quietly."

All in timing attack

This build is based around throwing all your cards on the table at the correct time. Talk with her pleasantly and once you get her laughing and interested in you, then it's time to attack.

"You're hot, I'm hot, let's get out of here and bang."

Economic build

Here you will be in it for the long haul, you'll have to buy her drinks and listen to her bi*ch about her closest friends, she may even expect you to buy her dinner. Despite the name, this is an uneconomical way to pick up chicks and has no real advantages. Avoid at all costs.

The_Dank_Gamer

Pro

those are some good pick up lines, however, I am looking to actually pick up anyone, not just let them down
Masterful

Con

I gave you some good advice, if you have no further questions then we're done here.
The_Dank_Gamer

Pro

ok, we are done now, I think I will use that satan one that you posted in the comments
Masterful

Con

I would advise against that.
Posted by greatstuff 3 years ago
greatstuff
the timing one would work for me. has to be a chem connection...and yes that includes brains
Posted by temery2383 3 years ago
temery2383
Girl, are you a cornfield? Because I'd stalk you.
Posted by Dabete 3 years ago
Dabete
Blow me or suffer the consequences
Posted by Masterful 3 years ago
Masterful
Hey babe, they call me 'Mr Magic hands' because I milk cows for a living, if you're in no rush to get back to your herd, perhaps you can milk me for a change.
Posted by Masterful 3 years ago
Masterful
Bukkake?
Posted by Masterful 3 years ago
Masterful
They say men are attracted to women who look like their mother, well, I find you attractive and you look like my mum so let's f**k
Posted by Masterful 3 years ago
Masterful
Did you fall from heaven because you look like Satan
Vote Placed by RMTheSupreme 3 years ago
RMTheSupreme
The_Dank_GamerMasterful
Who won the debate:-Vote Checkmark
Reasons for voting decision: Pro concedes 'those are some good pick up lines'
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 3 years ago
dsjpk5
The_Dank_GamerMasterful
Who won the debate:Vote Checkmark-
Reasons for voting decision: Pro was looking for some good pick-up lines. Con offered three different kinds if lines: 1. Early rush build, 2. All in timing attack, and 3.Economic build. I didn't think any if them were good lines. Con himself said the third one should be avoided. Pro also chose a line provided by another person who commented in the comments section. When taking all of this into consideration, I can see no way in which Con provided what he was required to do. With this in mind, my vote goes to Pro.