Politics Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Gun Control

EJR925
hardward

I am against further gun laws and regulations. The current regulations/laws are necessary. I am pro gun and believe that people should have the basic right to defend themselves against foreign and domestic threats. I stand on prohibiting felons, Mentally ill, And domestic violence perpetrators from purchasing firearms. Also I think we should increase the penalties for gun-related crimes. THE 2ND AMENDMENT DOES MAKE GUN OWNERSHIP A RIGHT - The 2nd Amendment clearly says, "A well-regulated M...

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

The United States is on the Verge of Civil War

billsands
LogicSauce

The United States is so polarized, And the leadership so corrupt that really the only choice the majority has to restore Democracy is armed revolution!...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 19 Hours Ago

should religious stores restraunts etc. Be forced to do stuff against there religion

Trumpispresident
Insethurdle88

Pro: they should Con: they shouldn"t I"ll let my opponent go first...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 21 Hours Ago

Should Burning the American Flag or State flags be Illegal

Trumpispresident
omar2345

Pro: thinks it should be Illegal to burn a state flag or the American flag Con: thinks it's okay to burn a state flag or the American flag I'll let my opponent state there reason why it's okay first...

Voting Period
11 Comments
Updated 12 Hours Ago

Should all Guns be banned

Trumpispresident
Adam_Godzilla

Okay lets get this started if anyone wants to go against me do it I'm up for a challenge even though I'm new at this don't show me any mercy so lets do this First of all if we did ban guns what would stop the government from becoming tyrannical because if nobody owned guns the government could go in and kill anybody they want and not just the president but people in congress as well and just because somebody acts all nice during an election doesn't mean that they won't try to grab absolute po...

Voting Period
22 Comments
Updated 20 Hours Ago

Almost irrefutably, Asexuality exists

Adam_Godzilla
Wimhoff

Arguments begin next round. Don't argue in round 1. Conduct points if you do....

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

On balance, You should not hit your own children

Adam_Godzilla
Insethurdle88

You should not hit your own children. Arguments begin next round. Just in case, Nooone accepts this one then i won't have wasted my time. ...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 20 Hours Ago

should the death penalty be abolished

timmyjames
jackgilbert

Acceptance first round...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 20 Hours Ago

does moral truth exist without a God?

timmyjames
IWillTumblrShameYou

If this world is just science, Then where does truth come from?...

Debating Period
37 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Traditional Marriage (Man/Woman) and Same-Sex unions are not Equal. Convince me otherwise.

GuitarSlinger
Thoht

There are many many different kinds of relationships, And not all relationships are equal. One of the primary objectives of the State is to ensure the continuation of the State. If the State does not do what it can to ensure the continuation of it's Society, Then it's failing in one of it's primary duties. There is only 1 relationship that will ensure the continuation of State, And that is the Male/Female relationship. Without the Male/Female relationship, Society will not add new members an...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 17 Hours Ago