THE_INFO_WARRIOR
jasmine.salami

religion is not needed in society

THE_INFO_WARRIOR has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

THE_INFO_WARRIOR

Pro

I THE_INFO_WARRIOR believe that religion is not needed in our society, my reason for this is the fact that we as people are becoming divided for we can not find the true answers to who is our savior. I continue to believe that we have no savior for we don't need a savior. Everything that happens in life happens for a reason, that reason being something that we may have done or someone else may have done. No matter the cause, we should not look for inner peace within someone who we may not know exists. We should instead come to terms with what happens and move on, as all people are taught to do.
jasmine.salami

Con

Personally, I am Atheist. I believe that some people rely on religion for answers because they can not accept the truth or understand science. People need something to believe in, such as Heaven, God, Punishment, or many other things. I believe that it IS needed in society, but should not be forced upon people. Thank you.
Posted by 32doni32nido32 3 years ago
32doni32nido32
Both sides present good first-round arguments. I'm currently leaning towards Pro, but Con has a fair point as well.