Religion Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

The lord our god is NOT one lord according to the bible therefore everything god is, Is fraudulent

backwardseden

PART 1 There"s, After all, No possible way that this god is "one". That"s according to the printed text of the bible. That thus proves that the god of the bible, Everything that this god stands for is false, Deceitful, Incorrect and wrong about god making the bible unsound and fraudulent. Indeed the bible speaks of polytheism NOT monotheism. Now pay attention to the videos below as they prove there are many gods of the supposed "one" god) in the bible. Both videos are titled the same. But who...

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 59 Minutes Ago

God is real

Doglover.com
Roi

I think that god is defiantly a real person. I am a person who believes in him. If you don't believe me, Ask yourself the question. . . How did I get here on earth(other than coming out of a mothers stomach) who created the earth. Who gave you a choice to come here? What happens when we die? (we go to heaven w/god. . . Or Hell W/ Satan) Come on people, The answer Is god. GOD is the answer to all of our question. LOOK it up!...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

God Doesn't Exist

fojumdk
Athias

I believe that god doesn't exist. Most religious people believes in the bible and has become way to religious. This book that people like so much is from the good old days. They didn't have smartphones or Internet. It was hard communicating with each other if they were far away. Now I am speaking to you and you probably live far away from me. Information is much easier spread. Most of the writings in the Old Testament are of anonymous authorship, And in many cases it is not known whether the...

Debating Period
10 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

If there is a god he and he is a he, Has a lot to answer for

billsands
beachbabe

Simply put this is not good work, I look around and I see the performance of a disgrantled office worker who just doesnt care. . War disease, Hunger, Hate, Hey god, If you are there turn off the foot ball game and pay attention! We need some halp down here. . . What were you thinking?...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 10 Hours Ago

The god of the bible does not exist

backwardseden
it_is_me

Rules: Prove that the god of the bible exists 1. Prove that there is only one creator/ god. 2. Test, Demonstrate and assert this god. 3. No so-called scientific methodology will be allowed since the bible did not present any to prove its god's existence. 4. Chapters and verses only please from either the KJV, NIV, NLT. 5. For extra credit, Prove that any god has ever existed. 6. Dsjpk5 is disqualified from any voting procedures for this debate....

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 14 Hours Ago

Is Islam the true religion?

jackgilbert
Zifsha.2

Hey, I saw on your profile that you are a Muslim and would love to have a debate about whether or not Islam is the true religion. I am a Christian and these kinds of debates fascinate me. If you wish to debate, Then accept for the first round and then arguments will begin in the next round....

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 44 Minutes Ago

Atheism is Stubborn Agnosticism

eXclusua
omar2345

I believe that individual who subscribe themselves to the principles of Atheism are in actuality, Unwitting Agnostics. Everyone believes in a power greater than themselves, Even if it's not a deity or some anthropomorphic entity. I, Like many atheists, Enjoy the logical debates centered around whether or not a god exists - but using logic, It's very easy and comfortable to dissuade the argument for a deity because these are based off observations of our world. Agnosticism, In my opinion, Purport...

Voting Period
5 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

The god of the bible does not exist

backwardseden
Athias

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Old testament truth, New testament made up for love of money and power

Thomas57
Sonofcharl

Why can we not get all different beliefs together to find out the truth, Example Jews, The Jews for Jesus, Catholics, J W, Christians, New Born Christians, Islamic, Etc. . The reasons why I want us to debate without arguments is to see why mankind has gone so wrong why do we all believe so different. Example the Old testament teachers us about the spiritual God (The Creator) and how God tells his story from the beginning of time and how it will end, About pagan's, How we put up tree's and deco...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

God exists

Patmos
Leaning

First round is for acceptance or argument making if you prefer....

Debating Period
6 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago