TheHolyBible
TheHolyQuran

should fat people be devided into fatty and creamy

Started: 11/9/2018 Category: Funny

TheHolyBible

Pro

so first of all hi. I am Christ and I am proud of it. So we differentiate todays People in, Latinos, Whites, Aboriginies or negromen. But what we also do is that we call fat People just fat. Whats wrong with mankind. Basically there are fats who like eat fatty stuff like burgers and than there are fats who like creamy stuff like ice cream. Recognize them! You don't call some black people Latinos. So stop calling creamy fatties "fat" you dickheades
TheHolyQuran

Con

To begin the speech, I just wanted to welcome everyone who arrived on this debate.
Congratulations, You are officially weird.
Next I want to rebuttal your Argument:
First of all you didn't mentioned Muslims and Kanax in your differentiations of peoples.
Your Argument was literally ununderstandable.
We should call fat People fat, Because they are just so fat, Dude noone can complain easy peasy Lemon squeezy
sorry bro but you literally messed it up mate
cya later aligator
TheHolyBible

Pro

So youre Right, I didnt mentioned them, Cause for me they are no human, They are comparable with dogs you cock. YOu often talked About stuff like aligators, But how is this in Connections to fat people. Nowadays in our Society we can't say im proud to be a creamy fatty fatass fatboy. See what I mean. You just didnt talk at all About the Advantages of creamy and fatty fat bois. My next Argument is that you are dumb and I don't like you. For sure you don't have any Friends and you smell like poopoo.
TheHolyQuran

Con

TheHolyQuran forfeited this round.