SammiTheKitten
asta

should indians be illegal

asta

SammiTheKitten

Pro

indians should be illegal because they have a big red dot on their foreheads and i don't like indians because indians they stinky and i don't like stinky and also they shake their hands and drive on the f-cking left side of the road
asta

Con

"indians should be illegal because they have a big red dot on their foreheads" Not justification for them to be illegal.

"i don't like indians because indians they stinky" They only stink because of the spices in their food. Their stench if present is extremely nominal.

"also they shake their hands and drive on the f-cking left side of the road" I don't think they shake their hands much. Please provide a source. They drive on the right side of the road in the US if the Indian drives.
SammiTheKitten

Pro

okay i was just kidding buddy jesus christ you people are retarded AF
asta

Con

"okay i was just kidding buddy jesus christ you people are retarded AF" Apart from the fact that I can count 7 spelling errors in that argument, You challenged me and I went hard. Your debate was also in the politics section. If you want to make jokes, Put them in the funny debate. Otherwise, People could take them seriously.
SammiTheKitten

Pro

indians tame snakes and they eat curry
asta

Con

"indians". This is not capitalized correctly. I want to win on spelling and grammer.

"indians tame snakes". With very few exceptions, This is not true.

"and they eat curry". This is not enough justification for them being illegal. Your going to need more reasoning for making them illegal because the food only some of them eat is not strong enough justification.
SammiTheKitten

Pro

indians worship cows and they don't eat mcdonalds, So they should be illegal, I like mcdonalds, Me and icebeartheawesome often go there
asta

Con

"indians worship cows" Some of them are Hindu, But not all Indians are. About 20% of Indians aren't Hindu(http://www. Censusindia. Gov. In/Census_And_You/religion. Aspx). I don't know if Hindus worship cows, But just incase they do, Freedom of religion is in the 1st amendment, So it doesn't matter.

"they don't eat mcdonalds" I don't eat McDonalds, Should I be banned from the country? More over, It's unamerican and anti capitalist to force people to buy McDonald food.

You have yet to provide a good reason for why Indians should be illegal.
Posted by asta 3 years ago
asta
That does not apply to all Indians.

Can you vote in my favor?
Posted by Harikrish 3 years ago
Harikrish
Indians are the cleanest people in the world. They wash their hands and mouth before and after eating. They are also vegetarian so they smell less and even their poo smell less. If is after all mainly excess vegetables the body is excreting. Indians also smell less because they sweat less and that is because they often work in IT which are air conditioned offices.
Posted by Sonofcharl 3 years ago
Sonofcharl
Yep. A lot of Indians are a bit lax in the hygiene department, More so in rural areas and especially in bushy regions.
And Indians drive all over the fvcking road, They have to avoid all the fvcking sacred cows lying about the place.
Nothing wrong with curry though, Healthy enough, Nothing wrong with a burger every now and then, Just don't eat them all the time or you'll end up with bowel cancer. All that processed meat hanging around your innards like a lethargic tortoise.
How do you make an Indian illegal?
Posted by Masterful 3 years ago
Masterful
You don't get source points just for linking a source. The source was used in refutation of a single argument made by Pro, It did not refute his whole argument nor strengthen yours.
Posted by asta 3 years ago
asta
@masterful

I think I won on sources. I at least had a cite.

I think I won on spelling and grammar since he has many obvious mistakes.
Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
She's a neo nazi type ewwwwwwwwwww
Posted by Masterful 3 years ago
Masterful
mosc
Can't we look at debates non-biasly?
Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
Pro eats dick and sperm whereas Indians eat curry. Vote Con and prove that Ms Pro who loves to eat dick and sperm stinks.
Posted by Masterful 3 years ago
Masterful
-Vote-
Obviously I don't hate Indians, They're actually pleasant people, So I agree with Cons corner, But I'm remaining non-bias here.

Pro puts forth an argument that Indians stinks. Obviously there are hygienic implications associated with being stinky, Con admits that Indians do in fact stink.
Pro suggests that Indians shake their hands, Which if you've ever seen Indian dancing, You'll know they do. Con shows he is unaware of this and in turn, Shows a lack of general knowledge. Argument is not refuted.
The argument regarding driving on the left side of the road had merit, As it could be a hazard if they come to the USA. Con doesn't attempt to rebut this argument.

-Summary-
Pro has VERY weak arguments, But arguments non the less that in some cases went unchallenged by Con. Con did not give us a SINGLE reason why Indians should be allowed into the US. I therefore could not sympathize with his stance and will have to reluctantly award points to Pro.

-Spelling and Grammar-

Con pleas for points on spelling, But the DDO rules state specifically that spelling can only be awarded if the argument is hard to read. I had no problems reading any argument and will have to reject Cons plea.

-Sources-

Cons source was a refutation of Indians being Hindu. It had no implications on the issue of this debate. No points awarded.

If anyone has any questions please ask.
Posted by asta 3 years ago
asta
India has religious freedom
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 3 years ago
dsjpk5
SammiTheKittenastaTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro seems to concede in round two. Also, she calls him "retarded". This is poor conduct.
Vote Placed by Masterful 3 years ago
Masterful
SammiTheKittenastaTied
Reasons for voting decision: RFD is in comments. (WhiteFlame) check the comments section.