atomicgunner
Sharky11

should kanye be president of 2020

atomicgunner has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

atomicgunner

Con

: yes Kanye isn"t afraid to express his opinions & feelings about anything; however he can be a tad bit emotional when doing so " lets not forget the infamous, "Kanye Rants". I can see it now, Kanye being upset that something didn"t go exactly as he planned it to go & putting the entire U.S. on punishment " no one is allowed to go outside for an entire week or until things go as he stated. That"ll suck!Kanye doesn"t come alone. He"s a married man; therefore his wife, Kim " and I"m quite sure her entire Kardashian family will also come along. I actually keep up with The Kardashians, which at times can be a bit much, I"m not sure if the White House & the entire U.S. can handle or even want to deal with reality TV & the things thatNot exactly sure if Kanye thought out this entire Presidency but we all know Kanye main issue is within the music industry. The President of the U.S. doesn"t have anything to do with that; therefore during certain award shows, especially the Grammys, I can already foresee someone winning an award over someone else & Kanye not agreeing with it so it have the entire channel interrupted by one of his rants. Lol!

Whatever happens and if Kanye really does run for President, this is definitely going to be very interesting comes along with it.
Sharky11

Pro

kanye is a big o sack of what a douche bag is so yes