megadarkknight360
TheMattDad1234

should kids be allowed to play video games on the weekdays

Started: 4/9/2018 Category: Games

megadarkknight360

Pro

kids should be able to play video games so that they are happy
TheMattDad1234

Con

Video games are a distraction from school work and chores they should not be able to be played on week days.
megadarkknight360

Pro

As that may be true one of the main factors to children not doing their school work is that they don't feel that it is fair that they don't get video game time.
TheMattDad1234

Con

Did you listen to what I just said cunt?!

Probably not, I assume your ape brain is struggling to understand another's point of view.
Kids don't need video games corrupting their minds, like yours evidently has been. Id put good money on you being some pre-pubescent virgin from Florida who's thrown a tantrum at mummy because play time got taken away.

Why don't you do something useful and grab your daddies shotgun and shoot up your school.
At least then you'll have some kind of purpose. And of course, you'll be dead.

Humanity will celebrate.
megadarkknight360

Pro

what you have said is very rude and i am quiting and i reported you
TheMattDad1234

Con

Fantastic, contact the debate.org police hahahahahha you weak imbecile.

I am the debate.org police I run this site, among others and you can report me as many times as you want nothing will happen. Look at you, you're pathetic. Someone calls you a name and you run away like coward.

I was actually guessing that you were a child and a virgin, and all your response did was prove my suspicions. You probably even got a little aroused when I mentioned that you should kill your classmates with a shotgun. Do it you little whimp.

You WANT to shoot up your school, LISTEN to that voice deep down inside of you. Oh how you're aroused by the idea of taking your friends head clean off with a shotgun blast. You really are a sick cunt. I hope they lock you up somewhere poor, like Colombia or Thailand where the guards don't care if you're raped or beaten.

How fitting. Enjoy being raped.