livybeth40
jj0519

should kids have recess

livybeth40 has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

livybeth40

Pro

I do think that kids should have recess because after all that learning they need to be free for some minutes
jj0519

Con

If what is being said is that kids need free time I don't think that it's that necessary for them to go outside. There's also P.E. that will get kids moving and going outside. A better option is 2 P.E. classes if needed.
livybeth40

Pro

Well in my p.e. class we don't get to so much free time we just do dumb boring things and that is in red p.e. but in yellow p.e. we only do tag and kids get really tired that is why i rather have recess.
jj0519

Con

It's not that different! As what I am reading right now I can assume that it's not the subject that's not right it's the teacher and which P.E. you go to because as I am reading Yellow P.E. gets you moving, up and running. But Red P.E. is horrible. So kids are getting exercise in P.E. just not in one.