Trumpispresident
Insethurdle88

should religious stores restraunts etc. Be forced to do stuff against there religion

Trumpispresident

Con

Pro: they should
Con: they shouldn"t
I"ll let my opponent go first
Insethurdle88

Pro

I would like to know why you waisted around in letting me go first you're supposed to defend your claim and show the support in a debate before you challenge someone. Also no they shouldn't at least in America because of the first amendment. We have the right to do what we want in this country and nothing should stop us from doing what we believe in. Tell me why you think otherwise and provide facts
Trumpispresident

Con

Trumpispresident forfeited this round.
Insethurdle88

Pro

Insethurdle88 forfeited this round.
Trumpispresident

Con

Trumpispresident forfeited this round.
Insethurdle88

Pro

Insethurdle88 forfeited this round.
Trumpispresident

Con

Trumpispresident forfeited this round.
Insethurdle88

Pro

Insethurdle88 forfeited this round.
Posted by RogerRefrain 3 years ago
RogerRefrain
Since you stated 'should, ' I'm going to assume that this is going to be a morality-based debate. Sweet.

Although I am a huge fan of religious (or lack of) freedom, I'd have that to say that there must be a limit of freedom that a person can choose to exercise on. Let's say that a religion is strictly against following the law. Should we permit them to not follow the law in order for them to express religious freedom? No, Of course not. We should allow religious-freedom to be tolerated only when abiding by an objective standard of what's considered good.
Posted by missmedic 3 years ago
missmedic
When you say "force", Do you mean no lube? The only way to know for sure if they are gay, Is if you can taste shlt on their cocks.
Posted by Block.19 3 years ago
Block.19
What do you mean "should religious stores restraunts etc. Be forced to do stuff against there religion", This question was possed terribly. Are you referring to a business that only deals in religious merchandise? What on earth is a religious restaurant? What are they being forced to do? Please clarify your debate question.
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
Yeah somethings don't go the way it should be intended. Oh well.
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
And yet a baker who dosnt want to bake a christian cake gets in trouble i would bet. . Fuckedd up world we live in
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
It is private business they can do whatever they want (under the law constraints). The disadvantage of this is that they will make less money and be restricted to the customers that can buy from their store. If the Christian bakery does not want to bake a cake for a gay wedding so be it. The positive for the Christian is that he is being religiously consistent. I don't that argument holds because he could've baked the cake and given all the proceeds to charity but oh well. I think that would've negated his sin or made the sin forgiven if he does not profit from the endeavour or something. Isn't there a confession chamber in a church were he can also confess his sins. I am guessing he really wanted to be religiously consistent (disregarding what he does not follow in the Bible).