frozenfire987
Itsyaboyskinnypenis

should schools exist

Itsyaboyskinnypenis has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

frozenfire987

Pro

for me I am really with the idea of school as it is very important and necessary for life..
Itsyaboyskinnypenis

Con

It is true that we need to learn things at a young age as our brains take in more information but most of the curriculum can just be discarded as it is no longer applicable to the real world. We don"t need math as we have calculators. We don"t need physical ed cus it was never useful in the first place. I could go on, but I think the only parts of the curriculum that are still important is language and science as that is how our economy is thriving. Most small jobs like soldiers and builders will be replaced with robots we just need scientist and multicultural people now.
frozenfire987

Pro

school is important as it builds your life strategies and other important things for life.. without school or education life is nothing.. education or school gives us the necessary information and knowledge we need for the rest of our life wether short or long.. some people hate schools and hate going to it.. but they must ask themselves a question.. "from where did I learn everything I know now... from where did I know that there is earth, from where did I know that under the ground is water, from where did I know how we are born, from where did I know how clouds are formed, from where did I know what our body contains or has..... same to every one... as you can see education taught us everything we did not know existed or occurred.. so education and specially schools are very important for life as an individual or even a community......

-THE END-
Posted by Pro_Arguer 3 years ago
Pro_Arguer
Well, first of all, many public schools do not measure up to the standards of society, and many people think homeschooling will be better. Plus, LGBT is raping our minds with their satanic sex ed, and now even more homeschooling is becoming more popular. Public Schools have ridiculous easy standards, and even if you succeed in there in really doesn't mean anything.
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
I'm so confused as to how this is an actual debate.