debating_queen_13
isl

should the summer holidays be extended?

debating_queen_13 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

debating_queen_13

Pro

school holiday's can be awful for some kids, but amazing for others.

do you think that the summer holiday should be extended, shortened or kept as they are? comment, vote and explain your answer fully. good luck!
isl

Con

My argument is simple and it is an example, from the country which I come from (Egypt). In schools, students in my age (sixth grade) they have holidays from April to October(so, 7 months of holidays, quite a lot right). What students, do in their holidays , just sit down on the sofa and start playing Fifa, fortnite, etc. Students don't even read books. They do nothing useful. I mean in schools less damage happens to our teens and children . Life would be too much better without extended holidays. In, school you meet your friends and communicate. But, my dear opposition if you are going to say you can communicate through social media, I am going to say that you don't know the original meaning of "communication". This is just one my introduction of the debate.