shadow575489
ComeAt_Me

should we ban lunchtime sport

shadow575489 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 week ago Status: Debating Period

shadow575489

Pro

so as you can see on the title i want to ban lunchtime sport from all schools but i will let my opponent start first after you :)
ComeAt_Me

Con

I don't really understand what "lunchtime sports" are but I did a little Google search and it says it's a sport on lunchtime. I know pretty self explanatory. Well what I don't understand is why would you want to ban that? Lunchtime food always has a lot of calories and if you have lunchtime sports it will burn that calories, School is a place just not to teach but to Take care of the students as well including health. School foods that I've seen always looks unhealthy and probably contains a lot of calories. I don't understand why you would want to ban that.
Posted by IsaiahxWood 1 week ago
IsaiahxWood
what is lunchtime sport?