Jingchunsu
TheMattDad1234

should you make drink courts?

Jingchunsu

Pro

Yes, we should make drink courts because if a person is thirsty he can easily buy whatever drink he likes without needing to go to a specific place to buy a specific drink (And wasting time).
TheMattDad1234

Con

I accept your meagre offering of a debate.

Drink courts? Really? Why. Literally why. Your argument has nothing what so ever. Every stall in a food court serves some kind of drink whether it's lemonade, juice, water or whatever. Furthermore, most food courts have stalls such as boost juice, top juice etc. which are essentially "drink stalls" within the food court.

Your reasoning is pathetic. "Without needing to go to a specific place and buy a specific drink (wasting time)".

But if you had a drink court and you wanted orange juice from the orange juice stall for example, wouldn't you have to go to a specific place and buy a specific drink within the drink court anyways? This is why your argument falls in on itself.

Additionally I don't think anyone would want to just straight up open a lemonade stall, you'd make no money because customers can just go to maccas and pick from a range of drinks, including lemonade.

What you seem to want, if your monkey brain worked properly, is one drink STALL that sells ALL drinks. So that you don't waste time as you say, and can get the right drink you want quickly.

However, I'm sure that stall would be busy constantly and so getting a drink quickly, without wasting time, is impossible.

Your argument is pointless, please upon reading this forfeit the argument and stop WASTING my time.
Jingchunsu

Pro

A specific stall will produce better drinks because it only works on improving one type of drink so, the drink will have better quality.
TheMattDad1234

Con

God you are just awful at this.

Another pointless and irrelevant point, listen in monkey man, here's why;

* Firstly, in today's age a stall cannot just afford to make one type of drink. No matter how good it is. Wholesaling is all that seems to profit these days unless your product is unlike anything you can get anywhere else. With Boost and Top Juice basically running the juice market and virtually everywhere selling soft drink, ice tea and milk related drinks, a drink stall will never be financially feasible and this is why it will never happen. Unless you have a groundbreaking idea for a new drink, (which i highly assume you don't) a drink stall selling a version of any type of drink sold today will not make enough money to survive in the long run, face facts.

* Secondly, the debate topic is "should you make drink courts", your words not mine. You can't then just change the debate by talking about drink stalls because someone actually intelligent has called you out on it. STAY ON TOPIC YOU MORON.

* And finally can I ask what type of drink you looking for young man? What kind of quality drink stall are you even after?? It baffles me.

You make one pointless point after another and you rebuttal absolutely nothing back to me. This argument is as pointless as your birth. Please delete your account and enjoy the rest of your disappointing life mate.
Jingchunsu

Pro

You are so stupid you idiot. A stall is inside a drink court dim guy, so your argument 2 is nonexistent. A drink court is better than you. Drink courts are convenient and useful. You are stupid, useless and rude, so shut up.
TheMattDad1234

Con

Eat me cunt. You're a disgrace.
Posted by Jingchunsu 3 years ago
Jingchunsu
Shut up idiot
Posted by masterdrave 3 years ago
masterdrave
TheMattDad1234 is being far too lenient on this one. Jingchunsu, YOU should be put in a court cunt - put on trial and be well on your way to inside the asylum walls. Is this really what you class as a "debate"? I'm fairly certain the only debate going on in this scenario is the one between your schizophrenic personas. GOD - why are these cunts still crawling over this thin fuckin website. You need to be locked in a small car and directed toward a tall, sheer cliff faggot. I'm done.
Posted by Jingchunsu 3 years ago
Jingchunsu
Yo!!