Society Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Cats or Kittens

crazycatgirl
Michaelbjenkins

Cats are better than kittens because cats have a personality and can be as cute as kittens...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Pregnancy Abortion

John_C_1812_II
ThisSiteTrash_uPPLrTrash

Pregnancy Abortion, Loss of privacy, Admission or accusation of guilt?...

Debating Period
6 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Is World War II a war that continues to haunt us today

LOL98700z
NDECD1441

First Round is for acceptance, Here is the rule: I forfeit my first round and allow my opponent to start first. (Since he will be pro side), Then my opponent should forfeit his last round. Pictures and stats are allowed. I will not be able to allow video links. (However, Stats graph and interactive website can be provided) Finally, May the Thoughts be with you....

Voting Period
5 Comments
Updated 23 Hours Ago

Considering Everything, Religion has had a Good effect on the world

Red_Fox
lasya

=== DISCLAIMER === This debate is not about whether there is a God, Whether Jesus is God, Whether Christianity is the best religion, Whether Eastern religions are better than Western religions, Etc. , Etc. Neither is it about any particular religious texts or doctrines. Please allow me to further restrict the scope of this debate to the Earth and to non-fiction (yes, Religion and religious texts are found under the 200 section of the Dewey Decimal System for non-fiction). === End DISCLA...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Is coming out at a very young age acceptable?

glossier
CDC

Is coming out at a young age acceptable? In my opinion, I think yes! The age that we are talking about in this debate is a pre-teen ( 9-12 ) If somebody wants to join this argument, Please write " I accept " Anybody can join the debate. Let's start! :)...

Voting Period
5 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Female should be treated equal to their male counterparts

Republicrat20
Athias

Hey fellow debaters. I am searching for an opponent to take the Con side that Women sh...

14 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

All of those genders and false

Soviet4life
LOL98700z

All of those genders the fake, There are two genders, Always...

Voting Period
14 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Anime sucks

Soviet4life
Kvng_8

Anime sucks...

Voting Period
31 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Male is better than female

kathy_debater
sameerchauhan007

Male and Female are the same. Genders do not divide ability. I believe that the probability of success for both genders is the same....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Preferred pronouns

Redstone
Thoht

So in modern society the transgender community has begun to be accepted as a part of society. With accepting these ideologies, You also accept the ideas of preferred pronouns. Apparently these pronouns are extremely important and are seen as such. I think as the con that they are not needed and it should be acceptable to refer to someone as their inherit sex rather than what they think they are. This is because transgenderism is a mental illness called gender dysphoria. Treating people with a me...

Voting Period
31 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago