Society Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Bottled water should be banned

JasonGrace
YeshuaBought

I believe bottled water should be banned because it is polluting the environment, There are health risks and many more. (My points won't be stated in this order and I'll have more than the two mentioned. )According to Food & Water Watch, "Bottled water is literally more expensive than gasoline -- and about 2, 000 times more expensive than tap water. " [1] One single-served bottled water costs $9. 47 per U. S. Gallon. That's in comparison to gasoline which...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 23 Minutes Ago

Social Justice is turning into Toxic scilencing of free speech. (Change my mind)

drummerrboi357
delete

This is a topic I have been thinking about doing ever since I have been brought into this topic. I am not on the far left or the far right. I am a naturalist when it comes to politics. I believe that both sides have contributed badly. The one I'm focusing for now though is the far left party. Nowadays if you do an out of taste joke or not mistakenly pronounce someone's pronouns improperly you get ridiculed and slandered in the public. Of course, This is only extreme cases but the extreme cases a...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 13 Hours Ago

Women Are just As Good As Men

Glofeminist00
omar2345

I have seen many arguments on this website where people are saying things like: "Women are lazy. " "Women are not smart. " "Women are not hard - workers. " I strongly disagree. What about Mother Teresa? Marie Curie? Harriet Tubman, Rosa Parks, Susan B. Anthony, Helen Keller, Clara Barton? Are people saying that these amazing women and many more are dumb, Lazy crybabies? People are messed up. I'm messed up, You are messed up. But NO ONE, And I mean NO ONE is more messed up t...

Voting Period
8 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Incest should be permissible by law.

Thoht
vi_spex

Happy to think with you today. R1: Acceptance and Basic Arguments. Con can rebut if they wish. R2: Counterargument and Expansion R3: Counterargument and Conclusion. Clarification: The debate will be centered around whether or not incest should be permissible in society. The claim is not that incest should be permissible with no holds barred. The claim is that it should be permissible. That there are, In fact, No legitimate arguments against it. This does not mean statutory rape...

Voting Period
87 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Should late term abortions be allowed?

luciep_2001
GuitarSlinger

I am against late term abortions because I firmly believe that it is morally wrong to terminate a pregnancy in any stage. But late term abortions are, In my opinion, Worse. They are worse because as a fetus develops, Each and every day they become more like us. They are human just like me and you. I consider abortion to be murder. While I am not going to try to stand in the way of someone if they make the decision to abort a baby, I WILL say that I absolutely DO NOT agree with it....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Will the World change?

WindiWind
omar2345

We live in a World that is based on Lies. With let us go into a Dystopia. Uniusally there is no Way out or a Resistance. PsyOp after PsyOp. We been trick into living this Lie. Most things that we believe Historically are false. Politics is only a Show. The Press lies to us and play the Hero. I am asking myself: will this ever change? . Can we progress in a World full of Lies. Can we go into the Right direction? Can our Haters stop to Hate us and see the Problems of themself? . Do we...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

There are Only Two Genders

ProtectionK9International
Adriaan

I believe there are only two genders, Scientifically speaking. Yes, I'm aware that Sociology (which isn't very scientific in and of itself) believes there are multiple meanings based on social constructs. But, With "expectations of how a sex should act socially" aside, I firmly believe that there are only two genders. Mental health issues, Involving gender dysphoric individuals, Transgender, And sexually confused individuals, Are prevent and diagnosed at a much higher rate than that of sexua...

3 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Rape culture does not exist in the USA

King_kuzma
elegy

People believe there is a rape culture in America, By definition they are saying the US supports the rape of women and or men and that we let them get away with it. That is completely false, We punish rapists who are convicted and if they are not convicted then there wasn't valid proof or they simply didn't do it....

70 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Evil is addiction, And good is fasting

vi_spex
omar2345

Humans need to fast, Fasting is the cure to all diseases, And addictions are the minds of diseases blanket statements, But if you think you can shoot this down somehow be my guest...

29 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Are Love Spells real and can they work?

1KL
Sonofcharl

Welcome to MAAMA JAFA, I am an experienced love spell caster and traditional healer for over 15 years. I am an african mother of two(JAFA AND JAMIL) The process of casting love spells is done to enhance and help save relationships on the verge of breaking up and bring back the lost lover you lost even if they left you long time ago. As a person my job and my entire lifa i am a Traditonal healer, Spells Caster, I cast Spells for a living and my clients can testfy for my work as i have helped them...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago