LmaoXD
PyromanGaming

spinosaurus was a better dinosaur than t rex

LmaoXD has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

PyromanGaming

Con

Hello! Today I will be presenting my arguments on why I believe that the Tyrannosaurus Rex is superior to the Spinosaurus.

Tyrannosaurus is a much better built dinosaur when it comes to being a carnivore. It"s bite force is stronger than any other land animal (at 57,000 newtons), which explains why even it"s predecessors were more successful than Spinosaurus was. Its teeth were larger, it was more intelligent being a relative of the raptors, all things that you have to take into account when deciding what dinosaur is superior.

The spinosauria family line started about 120 million years ago went extinct about 95 million years ago and lasted for a short time, while the tyrannosauria line started before the spinosauria at around 145 million years ago and ended at it"s peak with tyrannosaurus rex at 65 million years ago. How can you argue that the best dinosaur of a line that lasted 3 times longer than the line of spinosauria is worse than the best dinosaur of spinosauria?

It is for these arguments that I have put together to start the debate that I hope changes your mind about this topic. Thank you!