Sports Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Is Alabama Or Clemson The Best College Program?

listenhere

I think Clemson has surpassed the Tide. The last 11 games Clemson has won by 20 points or more including the #3 and #1 ranked teams and this includes the Tide. That beats what the Tide has done. And Clemson did this with like a dozen freshmen and sophomores including their super talented QB. And they've won 2 out of the last 3 national titles....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Boise State football is a better program than Arizona state football

itsdelicious69
colestevens36

Boise State Football is repeatedly the best in their conference the mountain west. For the last five years boise state has at least had 9 wins and above. Arizona State is pitifull compared to Boise....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Is Horse-Back Riding a Sport?

kenda101
ben558

my opponent can go first 🙂...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 16 Hours Ago

The College Football Playoff should have eight teams

Vorador
ThisSiteTrash_uPPLrTrash

Rules: No insults or swearing I believe that the College Football Playoff should be expanded to eight teams. Con may present the first argument....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Transwomen Should Be Eligible to Play Sports in the Women's League

cloebowie
Thoht

In case the title wasn't self-explanatory enough, this is a debate on whether or not transwomen should be eligible to play sports in the women's league. I will argue that transwomen should be eligible, While my opponent shall argue against this. Here's my argument. 1) Transwomen are still women. 1. To differentiate transwomen from ciswomen is to reduce women to a body part, When in re...

33 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Is LeBron James the best all around player of all time?

Zaydsj
Grobbit

I think LeBron is the best player to ever play and has the best all around game the league has ever seen....

2 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Why isn't Ronnie O'Sullivan a Sir

paulpreston
Grobbit

Ronnie has been at the top of his game for over 25 years now, I cannot think of any other sports person with that record. Let's get him knighted, Along with Steve Davis and Stephen Hendry....

1 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

should men wear tights, Speedos. Bike shorts and lycra

mikaloviche
Kvng_8

Should men wear tight fitting garments for health reasons and modesty is always a debate. Many people don't like the look. I am ok with the man package thing, The exposed lunchbox, The visible dangely bits. If you see my profile you will see many examples of sports gear and men looking hot and sexy just like the women who parade round in tight see thru tights with thongs on and we can see all there butt. I am of the opinion that what's good for the goose in good for the gander. I have had hundre...

7 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

i am going to die soon

fool_remixed
OoDart

i am in good health...

1 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Alabama Crimson Tide is going to win against Arkansas Razorbacks

andrewz61
AndrejG

Alabama is stacked with many players in the 2018 lineup. Saying their going to lose against the ARKANSAS RAZORBACKS is literally the most incorrect statement ever....

0 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago