Technology Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Is the debate. Org website flawed

Bring-Me-The-Popcorn
Fazel

I have to go through so much. I have to give away my phone number, Which is a big risk because I might get spammed which is so much worse on the phone. Then, I have to create THREE debates, JUST to vote. Anyways, 1 down 2 to go. :)...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Virtual learning

ayush_5
Micheal1

I think virtual learning platforms are great for learning from bigger institutions, And it is cost effective also and it saves a lot of time which is wasted in traveling....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

E learning is better than classroomlearning

Pruthvirajwaghmode97
1mpossible_c

Everything has gone from a niche type of teaching for techy subjects to being a preferred, Growing and almost necessary way to teach EVERYTHING. Technology is expanding and people's need and desire to learn on their own time and at their pace is making eLearning the goal for many companies...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Reviews for Best Web Hosting Service Provider Lahore

holistic12
Bah2001

From shared Web hosting to your own dedicated hosting Lahore, We have all that you have to bring your site to life. Holistic Technologies is one of the best and outstanding wordpress web hosting companies in Lahore, Pakistan. We are known for their best customer support. On top of that, Holistic Technologies hav...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

AI is beneficial in our society.

MightyChallenger77
DrSpy

First of all, Let me define the motion: AI is beneficial in our society. According to the Oxford Dictionary: AI, Or artificial intelligence, Is "The theory and development of computer systems able to perform tasks that normally require human intelligence, Such as visual perception, Speech recognition, Decision-making, And translation between languages. " Beneficial means "favorable or advantageous; resulting in good. " So today's motion states that computer systems that able to per...

2 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Social Media

GenneJS
MightyChallenger77

Easy and instant communication: Many times people want to talk with friends or relatives that are far away, So in this case social media is the best option to communicate with them, For people can do it quickly and very easy and no matter where they are because they can do it from a computer, A laptop or their smart phones. Many apps also have video chat so they can not only talk and be in touch but also see each other while they talk. Online Platforms: As in these times that we are experien...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

No voting, No admin, And errors with posting make this site a frustrating PIA

DrSpy
Dr.Franklin

There is no active voting, And the voting that occurs is mindless dribble. You post an answer and it won't post, And won't tell you why. You get emails for posts to respond to, And the person does not know their submission failed. People flood the board with BS nondebates, And very few people finish their debates....

26 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Not everybody should have access to technology

Alpha_Veyron
0verdrive

I think not everybody should have access to tech, Because it could cause addiction, Brain rot, And you could go blind. It is great to occasionally play games or use social media, But too much is very harmful....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

we should have video games

lucky5911
yournewEmperor

because all kids have nothing to do so we need video games who agrees with me...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago

Old is gold

ThunderBolt787
anc2006

Is old gold please tell need your make a debate on the topic while going against it...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Months Ago