judey
DebateVex

that being lqtbq+ is immoral

judey

Con

I choose to let my opponent go first as there is so many arguments for this and it all is based on the affs concepts.
DebateVex

Pro

I accept your challenge and will be the CON.

First of all, Your entire argument is based off of the fact that lgbtq+ is "immoral". The word "immoral" is an entirely subjective term based on your own definition of what something moral is. I cannot debate you if you do not define this.

I believe that being lgbtq+ IS moral because we have a growing population and that will be a way to provide population control.

Additionally, If you only have friends of the same sex, What's stopping them from helping you out a bit if they need to?

Conclusion:

Please define your position to be more clear, So we can have a better discussion on the immorality of "lgbtq+"
judey

Con

Immorality- the act of not conforming to be moral, Or otherwise not to the standers that a committee to be good. Ok, The only thing my opponent has said so far is that lgtbq+ is moral because of population control, Though are many ways to fix this issue, And then my definition of morality is not holding up to the standards of the committee, And a lot of places community are Christian based and, Sadly, That is considered a sin in the eyes of the bible and therefore are not moral in the community's eyes, Even if they solve one issue, That can be solved by other ways.
DebateVex

Pro

DebateVex forfeited this round.
judey

Con

I don't actually agree with this.
DebateVex

Pro

DebateVex forfeited this round.
Posted by missmedic 3 years ago
missmedic
The bible is a rule book not a moral guide.
Posted by Chief_Sunboyz 3 years ago
Chief_Sunboyz
You can't really debate on morals because every person's moral's are different :/
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
Can you be more clear on your position?