billsands
oalks

the usa will be socialist by 2100

billsands

Pro

not only will the usa be exactly like communist china, You can see it starting now with dsa growth bernie bros and OC che girl but white people will be extinct e few of them will be stuffed and put in museums for the carmel people to laugh at
oalks

Con

I disagree, And contend that the USA will not be socialist by 2100.

Now with that out of the way, I'll make an assertion of my own. I believe the USA will be anarchy by 2100, I will provide evidence for this in the following rounds.
billsands

Pro

Thank you for accepting the challenge, And you may well be right. I f you have ever watched old 70s distopian movies like Mad Max escape from new york, Or a boy in his dog. . Well there is your anarchy lawless survival of the fittest, And yes we may well epxerience that if society breaks down. . If and when society returns civilization is re established it wiull be socialist because people will want order they will want basic needs met and they will want security, Demographics point to stronger appeal of leftist values after capitalism finally breaks down china will still have order and we may very well prevail, I think our victory is not certain, But it looks stronger and more probably than any other scenario
oalks

Con

So, Here is my argument: By 2100, We will no longer have the government in the traditional sense. By this time, We will have centralized all information and intelligence into one data source. This AI will be as close to God as imaginable and will rule over us in an unfathomably complex manner.

I also don't think capitalism itself will fail, It will just change in some manner.
billsands

Pro

that does not sound like anarchy that sound like socialism
oalks

Con

You have neglected to provide any actual argument or justification. For the assertion "the usa will be socialist by 2100". I mean, I'd like to see you provide evidence that any current political conceptualization will be around by that time. I'm not convinced you even understand what socialism is, Yet you incorporate it as vernacular. You're doing a tremendous disservice to people who spend their lives studying these types of things.

My assertion still stands, Without evidence, As he has provided no justification for his own position or rebuttal to mine.
Posted by WrickItRalph 3 years ago
WrickItRalph
@Oalks. I never know what position that guy is gonna take, Lol.
Posted by melcharaz 3 years ago
melcharaz
i'd be surprised if America isn't nuked by 2050. Forget 2100
Posted by yuhancui0726 3 years ago
yuhancui0726
guys, If the usa wants to become a better nation it should use cuba as a role model and become socialist.
Posted by WrickItRalph 3 years ago
WrickItRalph
Battle of the slippery slopes. Preparing popcorn.