TV Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Dragon Ball (Entire Series) is better than Naruto

Jushi
Wimhoff

So here it is, Why I believe DB better than Naruto. When I think of Naruto, I conjure thoughts of "I can do it if I try my hardest! "If I push myself the max limit, I will find a way! . You get the point. While Dragon Ball has that implemented into it as well, It also has something Naruto will never gain. Fights with variety, Meaning, Not some kid trying to save his friend, A group of intense warriors, Saving the entire universe from destruction. Not some kid battling the past, The Z fighter...

Debating Period
11 Comments
Updated 23 Hours Ago

Gay kid show characters?

Ny-Jianah
armoredcat

This is not right. Children will become confused. Not that I am against gay relationships or people. Definitely against children watching two princesses kiss. As working at a daycare has taught me, Children do what they see or hear. Just take that and brainstorm what you think the generation will turn into if this was to happen. If a child feels a certain way towards someone just like everyone we all learn what the feeling of butterflies or just having a crush. If your child is feeling that way...

Voting Period
8 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Ross and Rachel (Friends)

Charknado
colindebates

I have come to argue that the whole Ross/Rachel relationship did not make sense, Forced, Toxic, Etc. Anybody disagree?...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago

Is there something wrong with Joey and Rachel's relationship in Friends?

Charknado17
icebeartheawesome

In my opinion, they have the second best chemistry of a boy/girl friend relationship behind Monica and Chandler. Way better than Ross and Rachel. It just doesn't make sense that this is the "low point" of the show or "worst plot line of the show". Explain....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 4 Months Ago

Brazil vs Mexico Live Stream, Watch football - 02-07-2018

mbarshd
Menglingbling

Brazil vs Costa Rica LIVE stream: How to watch World Cup - Jun 22, 2018Brazil vs Costa Rica LIVE stream: How to watch World Cup match Watch Live Here>> https://fifaworldcupfreetv2018.blogspot.com/ Watch Live Here>> https://fifaworldcupfreetv2018.blogspot.com/ Watch Live Here>> https://fifaworldcupfreetv2018.blogspot.com/ South Korea v Mexico, 4pm ITV.World Cup matchups set: How to World Cup matchups set: How to watch each gameThe San Diego Union-Tribune - 2 days agoThere's also live...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Months Ago

is stalin a better meme than hitler

bignibbagotbigbrain
Sonofcharl

big nibba coming for u...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Months Ago

Stipid

fartmonkey
Mutatio

Stupid vs iudgvdmxzfhgbvjxhfbn,gjdxmf...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Months Ago

Rick and Morty v. The Office

google_user_1010100100101
YaBoiJose

RIck and Morty is one of the best TV shows when being compared to an average TV show like The Office, here's why. Studies show that to understand the concept of RIck and Morty takes a very high IQ. Also the diversity of their episodes sets it apart from the rest. Instead of taking place in the same setting, like The Office, RIck and Morty travel all around the universe, and even between realities! I believe this would prove my point....

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 6 Months Ago

Which metal is better, Vibranium or Adamantium?

DerpyWolf316
Nomnik

Through the evolution of comic books, we have seen different superheroes with different powers and materials. Today we will be talking about the Famous Adamantium from Marvel's X-Men series, and Its challenger, Vibranium from the Advanced Wakandan city. Adamantium is said to be the hardest material on earth, yet when exposed to extreme temperatures, will turn to its liquid state. Vibranium is another story. When Vibranium is exposed to extreme temperatures, nothing happens. This is because Vibra...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 7 Months Ago

Should minors be able to watch Family Guy?

avan6
alextvan

I think minors should be able to watch Family Guy. If, say, there were to be a Family Guy movie, there shouldn't be restraints on whether a minor could enter and watch it or not. However, I do think the parent can allow or not allow them to watch it....

0 Comments
Updated 8 Months Ago