TV Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Goku vs Jiren

anc2006
whosjoe

I think Jiren can win against Goku. Goku is stronger than Jiren at its strongest form, But he cannot keep that form forever. Jiren has the style, The strength, The instinct whenever he battles, So he can defeat Goku if the battle is strong enough - or how about just Jiren continuing the fight and let Goku lose ultra instinct? Let's say Goku is a drag car and Jiren is an LMP1 car. Goku, Like a drag car, Is strong at one place but weak once the form is worn out. An LMP1 car may be less q...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago

students need rights in school

lucky5911
SupsYo

students need rights in schools for freedom of speech because students need rights to say whatever they want all schools to need rights in all around the world...

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago

Falun Gong

anc2006
ArcHorizon

Falun Gong doesn't accept homosexuality....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 8 Months Ago

Part 3 is the best JoJo part (anime)

Im_a_Weeaboo
Dr.Franklin

first round is acceptance only....

Debating Period
8 Comments
Updated 8 Months Ago

L or Kira who wins. Death Note

Debate0ts
Kerraid16

Hey Myself Debate0ts Here I want to debate on Who wins in death note at last Is it Kira, Or L or the Law Which one is the right at last. My pro atleast intro himself at much such like I did....

5 Comments
Updated 11 Months Ago

Fortnite

EthanDowell1
KoolAidCobain

Does fortnite need to be can cancelled?...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Year Ago

Classroom of Elite

Debate0ts
Smug_Tomato

Classroom of EliteHello my contender. My self Debate0ts nice to tell u. I m on the topic of TV series CRE Horikita Suzune vs Kiotaka AnyanokojiSkills (handling situation, Manipulation, Denfending, Attacking, Friends, And etc. . . ) For my contender releif i take the hard sideI m on the side of horikita(girl) My contender must atleast have seen these series to know what i m talking...

Debating Period
14 Comments
Updated 1 Year Ago

The Office(U. S. ) is the best sitcom

VegetableProperty5
croweupc

I will be arguing that The Office(U. S. ) is the best sitcom(situation comedy. ) This is true for 3 reasons. First, It's funny. The Office is a hilarious TV show from various pop-culture references, Such as Michael's famous line "Dwight, You ignorant sl*t! , " which is a reference to SNL of the time, To original jokes like Jim's pranks. Second, What it says about society. I maintain that The Office is an allegory for society. Michael represents the ignorant in society, Being educated by the inte...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Year Ago

Death Note who is right Kira or L

Debate0ts
Athias

Which one of death Note character is right one L or Kira Which side u r?...

21 Comments
Updated 1 Year Ago

Stranger Things Is Terribly Overrated

simonsays
W0LV3NBANE

This really isn't a serious argument, It's just an opinion of mine. My opponent can go first....

4 Comments
Updated 1 Year Ago