myopinionisrightidiot
Themadman

u saying the p word in a bad bad way

Started: 2/16/2018 Category: Music

myopinionisrightidiot

Con

alright man so u been saying this word and i sdont evenn wanna says it right now but lik it was real bad and i neeed to argue about this topiccc!!!!!!11!!!!
Themadman

Pro

fake news.
myopinionisrightidiot

Con

oh boy dont get me started on fake news
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer"s head. There"s also Rick"s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they"re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn"t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick"s existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev"s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I"m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon"s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It"s for the ladies" eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they"re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid 😎
Themadman

Pro

This is just another example of how the fake news media is lying to us. Just remember the words of our glorious leader " Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day. Those are the kind of people I want counting my money. No one else."-The most powerful man in the world.

The p word isn't a no-no word because our glorious leader said that he wants to " grab her by the p word" if Donald Trump (bless his glorious name) says it it must be okay to say.
myopinionisrightidiot

Con

let me buy some robux real quick wait a minute, but can you like admit defeat, ill pay you robux for it
Themadman

Pro

You didn't respond to my previous argument so I'll view it as conceded. You clearly don't watch Rick and Morty since you have such a low IQ.

Also you play roblox like a nerd
myopinionisrightidiot

Con

roblox needs a very high iqwedfvc to play u idiot nerdi cant even belive u would sugest such a thing roblox is an anime lick rick and mortyies your a # word thats right a # word! i wkikill destory ur mom and ur family omg u such a nerd plway roblox i can not belive u not play!!!!!!!1 rick and morts is just a test of iQQQQQQQQQQQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! olmg u so dumb rick and mortiesies are not good watch but are good to see iq for jokes! u lil idiot
Themadman

Pro

Also you play roblox like a nerd
Posted by Themadman 3 years ago
Themadman
I don't know I think It just glitched
Posted by Themadman 3 years ago
Themadman
I don't know I think It just glitched
Posted by Arganger 3 years ago
Arganger
?? How did you guys skip round four.
Vote Placed by Vaarka 3 years ago
Vaarka
myopinionisrightidiotThemadmanTied
Reasons for voting decision: .