YourMotherGAy
NerdiestNerder

ur mom gay

Started: 5/7/2018 Category: Movies

YourMotherGAy

Pro

yur mom gay
NerdiestNerder

Con

Well, opponent, I'm glad to debate with you today on the pressing issue of if my mom gay. However, before I can jump into the debate, yelling about statistics, and personal experience, and any other pressing issues of how, in fact, my mum is not gay, I want to speak about the history of not only the phrase, but also the definitions of mom, and gay, and what statement actually means.

PHRASE HISTORY

Your mom gay is a satire, meaning that this phrase should not even be taken seriously in this context. However, as a good Samaritan, I will assume that my opponent is taking this seriously, giving me and my mom a direct insult.
"You're Mom Gay is a satirical insult which typically uses the intentionally grammatically incorrect phrase as a form of crap posting online." (A)

DEFINITIONS

Mom: a female parent.
Gay: of, relating to, or exhibiting sexual desire or behavior directed toward a person or persons of one's own sex; homosexual:
Taking these two definitions, I can fairly say that you are non-satirically accusing that my female parent, biological or not, it doesn't matter and that she is exhibiting sexual desire or behavior directed toward a person or persons of one's own sex. While in theory, this is not even an insult, I will take it like so, and throw it back even better.

DEBATE

Before I want to get into to much fun, may I just say in terms of percentages, the gay demographic is about 2%-4%. (B) means that for every 100 people I ask, only about 2 to 4 people in that group would consider themselves as gay! And not even that, but the percentages for older women, as my mom is in her 70s, for being gay is even less, as they were grown up in a time where homosexuality was considered bad. And even more, to drop her percentage, she is a Christian, making homosexuality a sin (C), making her even less likely to be gay. Before I even disprove this statement, you can already see that she has a very, very, very small chance of being gay. Just to prove, have you seen any 74-year-old Christian woman walking around flirting with other women? Not me...
With that said, I can strongfully say...

no u

(A) = knowyourmeme.com/memes/youre-mom-
(B) = https://en.wikipedia.org...
(C) = www.livingout.org/the-bible-and-ssa
YourMotherGAy

Pro

no ur dad lesbian
NerdiestNerder

Con

I'm tired of this.

No u.
NerdiestNerder

Con

No you.

You see, my father cannot be lesbian. It is scientifically impossible since he is not a trans. I do not even know how to further my argument more than this.
NerdiestNerder

Con

This is simply ridiculous. Please actually put out an argument.
YourMotherGAy

Pro

I have proof, since my name is YourMotherGAY and my profile picture is the truth-bringer and the most honestest man in our nation, Donald Trump, I am instantly right. I'm sorry but your argument is invalid.
NerdiestNerder

Con

What proof? Where are your references? Where is the explicit evidence? Your name does not allude to your credibility, since this is the internet, and Donald Trump as your profile pic does not as well. I hope the reader votes for me as I have stuck through this crazy argument to inform my facts, which leads me to believe.

My mom is NOT gay.