easten169
PandaTime

weed

easten169 has forfeited round #2.

easten169

Con

You tell me weed is a plant it might be but let me ask you a question would you go outside in your yard picking grass an then eating. I think not. So why will you roll up a joint an smoke it. Just cause its illegal dosent mean you should do it. Im over the legal age to own a gun an wich I dont own one so just cause its legal you shouldn't do it. People say it calms them down Im always stress an I can find 10000 ways to calm myself down, I dont have to roll a joint to calm my self, The end!
PandaTime

Pro

I think that marijuana is an option that should be available to those that choose to use it. Just as one could go to a coffee shop for an energy boost, You should be able to go buy some weed to calm yourself down, Or just for fun if you want.

Also, Comparing marijuana to grass isn't really fair. You wouldn't add grass to a pasta dish, But you probably would add basil. All plants aren't the same, Is my point.
Posted by Jimeflores25 1 month ago
Jimeflores25
I think that marijuana is a very good option but only for some things, For example for medicinal use or as a tecinica of relaxation, In that part if I agree, But what I do not think is when people use it and they become addicted and despair many times because they can not consume this product.
Posted by 32doni32nido32 2 months ago
32doni32nido32
@PandaTime
Yeah, I don't know why that is. DDO must have derped in some way to make it like that.
Don't worry, I have a basic education. ;P
Posted by PandaTime 2 months ago
PandaTime
For some reason, All of the words after a comma were capitalized? It wasn't like that before, But sorry
Posted by 32doni32nido32 2 months ago
32doni32nido32
"You tell me weed is a plant it might be but let me ask you a question would you go outside in your yard picking grass an then eating. I think not. "
Yeah, Because grass is a different plant.
Here, Would you rather eat some Foxglove or celery? Well, They're both plants. I don't go around picking foxglove and eating it, So why should you eat celery?
You see how stupid this sounds?

Well, If you're ALWAYS stressed then you CAN'T calm down.
But, If you mean to say "frequently stressed", Keep in mind than those supposed 10, 000 methods for coping may not work on others, So they turn to something more extreme.

Not the sharpest cookie, Are you?
Posted by asta 2 months ago
asta
Although I don't want to smoke it, Why should it not be legal?