DEBATETEAMM8
MasterMewtwo

what should be the max amount of time you should be aloud to be on the tv or computer or even phone

DEBATETEAMM8 has forfeited round #3.
Started: 4/25/2018 Category: Technology
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

DEBATETEAMM8

Pro

DO you think kids or teens or any one should have a max amount of time to be playing games or doing stuff online? how much do you think time kids or teens should have on TV or computers or even phones do you think you should have 1 HOUR,2 HOURS or even less time than that or do you think you should have even MORE TIME THAN THAT! you Choose! K HAVE FUN Debiting
MasterMewtwo

Con

Assuming the person wakes up at 8AM, sleeps at 10PM, that's 14 hours. And if you're alone, you can be as aloud (meaning people can hear you, though hopefully not through your walls) as you want. So 14 hours you should be allowed to be aloud on electronics. Convince me otherwise.
DEBATETEAMM8

Pro

well you do have a point but for me i think its a lot and that fine with me so you can say what you want but i say you can be on you phone or what ever but if you wanted to save your time or if you want to tell your parents that you want to save your time or dont be on it at all for one day and keep saving you time to be on the tv or what ever you can get more time if you dont be on it or if you do good in school with your grades so try me M8
MasterMewtwo

Con

You might want to try using sentences, just a tip. Anyway, I'll break down your important points and refute them.

Rebuttal:

"well you do have a point but for me i think its a lot and that fine with me so you can say what you want"

That sounds like you're agreeing with me that 14 hours is a good maximum. So no objections here!

"you can be on you phone or what ever but if you wanted to save your time or if you want to tell your parents that you want to save your time or dont be on it at all for one day and keep saving you time..."

Could you clarify this please? Why should I save time, and for what?

"if you do good in school with your grades so try me M8"

"M8"? Yeah, you're one of those guys... anyway, if the student isn't given homework, then they can reach the maximum 14 hours. If they are given homework, they should work on it. Studying isn't a necessity, but if the child's parents or teachers recommend, they'd better study. It may take 30 minutes, or an hour, but I have nothing wrong with 13 hours of electronics.

Remember that "maximum" means a full amount, which you don't need to reach to be good. If you go over the 14 hours, sure you probably aren't eating healthy (unless you eat and game) and may not get enough sleep. But that's what a maximum is for. Go over, and there'll be consenquences. Like you try to fill your glass with more water it can hold, you've went over the glass's maximum and water spills.