Anonymous
Masterful

what50 and masterful are the same person

Anonymous has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Pro

I think what50 and masterful are the same person.

Round 1: Acceptance

Rounds 2-5: Debates/Rebuttals

Let's go!
Masterful

Con

Djksp cannot vote on the debate for he is a vote spammer.

What50 and I are not the same person.
What50: http://www.debate.org...

For a long while now, my political enemies have been accusing What50 and I of being the same person in an attempt to discredit the organisation we both once belonged to. Even after our organisation had disbanded, theses propagandist attacks still continue.

Such claims have drawn the attention of the sites moderator known as 'Airmax' who has deemed us to be separate people.
I am interested as to what evidence my opponent will bring to this debate and look forward to proving my innocence.

I urge voters whom are black people, fat people, Jews and rape victims not to continue reading this debate as the contents within might cause harm.

Pro

http://www.debate.org...

Masterful wants kids to wear butt plugs in school. What50 wants a limit of one black family per neighborhood. Both are equally disgusting. Thus, they are the same person.
Masterful

Con

Your main argument is that we are both equally disgusting therefore we are the same person. A black child and a turd are both equally disgusting, but you can't say that a turd is the same person as a black child. Thus your argument is flawed and lazy.

The question is; is it unreasonable to believe What50 and I could be different people? No, the accusations made against us are nothing more than mere guess work of a conspiratorial nature.
I would expect nothing less than my opponent to support his extraordinary claims, with extraordinary evidence. Thus far, I'm significantly underwhelmed.
Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
Grind up living Nazi lovers and sell off there body parts. Start by making lamp shades from Nazi lovers skins and soap from these sub humans body fats. Extract all gold found in the teeth of these sub human less than animals. The aim, To treat all Nazi lovers as the sub humans of Dresden, Together with their family and friends.

The obvious first step, Place all sub human Nazi lovers together with their families and friends into Concentration camps and slave labor. Give them a starvation diet and beat them till these vile pigs none human beings die off unto extinction.
Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
The comparison of sh-t to sh-t, A very valid comparison indeed.
Posted by factandevidence1234 3 years ago
factandevidence1234
um
Posted by Masterful 3 years ago
Masterful
Why did u not post in round 3?
Posted by Masterful 3 years ago
Masterful
We should not question why black children are disgusting, that would be black shaming and racist.
factandevidence1234
Masterful just one question: How is a black child and turd equally disgusting? Are you comparing feces to the result of a person? What is your problem with blacks? Because that comparison is a huge racial slur, and that sir, makes you a hypocrite, to say it's racist to call a black woman a gorilla, and then compare a black child to turd.
Posted by Masterful 3 years ago
Masterful
Going to post or not?