Spencerthebeast12345
RomanLegionary

why women should not be able to vote or maybe even leave the house!

Spencerthebeast12345 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 2 years ago Status: Debating Period

Spencerthebeast12345

Pro

Women just should not be able to vote or leave the house. Ever sense women have got rights they have been causing problems and im tired of this bull crap. #meninistmovement
RomanLegionary

Con

A lot of females aren't feminist. It is childish to label them as the source of our society's problems.
Posted by Spencerthebeast12345 2 years ago
Spencerthebeast12345
ill correct you, your wrong i gave birth to myself
Posted by TheIntellectual369 2 years ago
TheIntellectual369
I would just like to say that such an argument is so revoltingly obvious (women should be allowed to vote and leave the house) that there is no need to even discuss it. It is absolutely preposterous to say that you would limit women's rights and believe that we should revert back to un-American beliefs such as restricting any minority (or majority, as women make up 51% of the population). As another point that you may not have considered, who gave birth to you? Not a man, I can assure you of that. I'm fairly certain that forcing women not to vote and not to leave the house is a constitutional violation, but correct me if I'm wrong.