Matty_G454
Shujaa_TheSkeptic

women should've stayed in the kitchen

Matty_G454 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Matty_G454

Pro

Women are all whores and need to make papa some food when needed
Shujaa_TheSkeptic

Con

Hello, my good sir. I appreciate you for posting this debate as it allows me to flex my brain and share my thoughts with those around me.

To begin, I want to highlight that the definition of Whore, when used as a noun, is a prostitute. As statistics show, there are only about 2 million active prostitutes active in the United States which is about 0.6% of American women. Thus, we can conclude that the statement all women are whores is obviously false when using the word in this context.

My question is, In what way is my interlocutor using the word? Also, what are the reasons for his or her statement/ belief?, Is there evidence to support that statement?, and How did this individual determine that the evidence if any valid?
Posted by Ihatepeople123 3 years ago
Ihatepeople123
I agree all women are sluts, like the old saying " if she breathes, shes a thot"
Posted by canis 3 years ago
canis
3-4000 less a month.. What about my hobbies ?...No she has to work. Not to support.. But to make my dreams come true..Her..Who cares..She could.. I am just a whore to my dreams.
Posted by canis 3 years ago
canis
Nothing to talk about, ( well the kitchen )..
Posted by asta 3 years ago
asta
I agree that women should stay in the kitchen due to religion. Try not to be too much of a straw man. Don't all women whores. It's how you lose.
Posted by dsjpk5 3 years ago
dsjpk5
Counterplan: Those whores can order pizza.