pakau11
AKMath

would you prefer to be a conservative?

pakau11

Con

I wish you're in favor of this.
I set the debate for 4 rounds just so you could use this round to make sure that I don't misjudge which I think I did not.
AKMath

Pro

Alright yes I"m a conservative. Not a republican. Conservative. Now I prefer to be conservative because obviously my views lean far more right than left. I also believe most liberals/Democrats have it way wrong on certain issues.
pakau11

Con

you could just state your argument and we can debate on it. Personally i didn't you understand your view on privileges and that men don't have privileges but you weren't accepting messages so had to "challenge" you to the battleground.

everyone has privileges and just because men die more "f****** die more" doesn't mean they have no advantage over anything.
AKMath

Pro

Yes I know men have privileges, But women have many as well. These privileges however do not merit the fact that liberals say men are super privileged and are oppressing women. Look you can debate me on other topics based on my profile page if you"re like. I"d be happy to.
pakau11

Con

well i guess this sums it up then. . !
AKMath

Pro

So what else would you like to debate about?
pakau11

Con

i'd suggest take some time judge me,
typical indian male
this debate isn't going anywhere.
"thank you and come again"
AKMath

Pro

What do you mean typical Indian Male? And what did you mean by "well i guess this sums it up then. . ! " Anyway feel free to request another debate at any time.
Posted by JoseDeig 3 years ago
JoseDeig
A conservative or what
Posted by Block19 3 years ago
Block19
@Pakau11
what did you have in mind?
Posted by canis 3 years ago
canis
So. . . I think it ok to play Santa. . And give presents to the lower 70-80 %. . .
https://www. Statista. Com/statistics/203961/wealth-distribution-for-the-us/
Posted by canis 3 years ago
canis
I would prefer to be Santa. . . Well I am not.
Posted by pakau11 3 years ago
pakau11
i think we should debate on this or anything
Posted by Block19 3 years ago
Block19
@Pakau11
Could you please elaborate just a little bit, I don't understand what it is you are trying to say.
Posted by pakau11 3 years ago
pakau11
I might be against you on that because it's really simple whether you choose something or not,
being progressive is like believing you would achieve the far beyond utopia which if you think we can(maybe somewhere way down the line) is society's bubble. No one make a change in the society (by change - I could explain if this were a debate)
Posted by Block19 3 years ago
Block19
Personally i think that conservatives tend to fight an uphill battle when it comes to most social issues. They want things to either stay the same or revert back to the "good ol'days" which were never as good as they like to think they were. Progressives on the other hand want to change social norm in order to reach the Utopia that will be forever beyond the horizon.