fishybob
Pikapoleon

you should get more hair

Started: 5/31/2018 Category: Funny

fishybob

Pro

Cameron should get more hair because his butt looks like his head when he is bald potatoe my name is joe
Pikapoleon

Con

If you want to talk about things looking like a butt, maybe you should look in a mirror. Maybe you're just jealous because your "luscious locks" look like you took a poodle and put it through a trash compactor.
fishybob

Pro

so you think I'm ugly, well you are one to talk. also how on earth do sit like that with your but in the air and your face on the chair? also wondering why mirrors always break before you can see your self, well that's because they commit suicide so they don't have to replicate your impossibly ugly face!
Pikapoleon

Con

Oh, please. Each word you write on this argument just distracts yourself from the unchangeable fact that your life is, and never will be anything more than a pitiful failure. I feel sorry for the fact that you have to take out your despair at your inevitable future on other people who at least have a chance of amounting to anything.
fishybob

Pro

If I wanted to take out my anger on someone who would amount to anything I would never get mad at you. also your mom called she said she was looking for a walking talking butt also known as Cameron. so you think I'm pathetic, well you ever wondered why your hair is curly. well, it's trying to go back into your head so it doesn't get seen with you. you're so pathetic that if I were to sum up your life in one word it would just be shame.
Pikapoleon

Con

Great. Now you're a hypocrite too. You're so ugly that you could raise the dead. Knowing this, I brought out Shakespeare and asked him what he thought of you. He said, "I'd goeth to insult this person's horrific visage, but I believe his inferior mind wouldn't be able to comprehend." You're probably too dumb to understand what that means, so let me spell it out for you. You're an ugly idiot who's a disgrace to every person who pretends to love you out of pity.