Jump to topic:

Correcting raw photos.

zehramoin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2018 6:44:51 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I shoot in raw because I just only have a smartphone and I correct or edit pictures with different apps. I was on a Family trip to Swat from Karachi and I took many photos from the simple camera without any effects. Then I used Snapseed and Lightroom CC to correct those photos, And honestly, Lightroom gives a better result than Snapseed. There is one saturation feature in both Snapseed and Lightroom, But from Lightroom, Saturation picture enhances more. I like the ambiance feature from Snapseed. If you just wanted to adjust photos, Try auto of Lightroom CC and set the sharpness and brightness of it. There are so many filters in Lightroom which gives extra effect and colors to your photographs and looks amazing.
sirnsa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2019 10:19:34 AM
Hey guys ever heard of krogerfeedback? Kroger is United States's Largest Super Market Chain which gives its customers a chance to win some prize money for giving feedbacks about their stuff that they buy from Kroger store.
sirnsa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2019 1:32:01 PM
Are you looking for some good quality and low priced SEO services? Go ahead and check SEO Services Pakistan for the Best SEO Services!

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.