Is Music Overrated?

RoderickSpode
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2017 4:42:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
In my opinion....yes.

That is, I don't think it's above any other art form. Back in the day (medieval era, renaissance era, etc.), a musician was simply a minstrel who at best got to play in the King's Court (and if didn't perform well was probably beheaded). In other words, Bono, Jagger, McCartney, etc. should be singing at your wedding.

But why do musicians seem to get so much spotlight over other artists?
Pompo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2017 11:06:46 PM
At 1/22/2017 4:42:09 PM, RoderickSpode wrote:
In my opinion....yes.

That is, I don't think it's above any other art form. Back in the day (medieval era, renaissance era, etc.), a musician was simply a minstrel who at best got to play in the King's Court (and if didn't perform well was probably beheaded). In other words, Bono, Jagger, McCartney, etc. should be singing at your wedding.

I believe is just a question of demand and supply, same as football players. People demand it, they receive more money, more publicity etc.
Unterseeboot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2017 3:28:46 AM
In my opinion....yes.

I don't think music is overrated as an artwork. Your post seemed to confuse musicians with music. Musicians are entertainers today. And they're no more glorified than actors, really. Do you really think a Lady Gaga is that much more popular than a Brad Pitt? No.
But forget that crap music like hers. Real music, I'm talking classical and Jazz, can be an enriching, mind expanding experience. Listen to some Mozart violin or clarinet concertos, or maybe Miles Davis' album Sketches of Spain. Turn down the lights and kickback and put on the headphones and escape. No other art form is capable of transcending you like a masterful piece of music. If anything, it's underrated. But those pop schlock kids today, those little twit musicians...If you can call them that...They're overrated but will soon be forgotten. Mozart lived over 200 years ago. Do ya think anybody will be listening to Bruno freaking Mars in 200 years? LOL.
RoderickSpode
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2017 6:12:25 PM
At 1/22/2017 11:06:46 PM, Pompo wrote:
In my opinion....yes.

I believe is just a question of demand and supply, same as football players. People demand it, they receive more money, more publicity etc.
Yes, well, I guess a more appropriate question might be why does it have such a great demand (over other artists and their art forms)?
RoderickSpode
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2017 6:18:37 PM
At 1/23/2017 3:28:46 AM, Unterseeboot wrote:
In my opinion....yes.

I don't think music is overrated as an artwork. Your post seemed to confuse musicians with music. Musicians are entertainers today. And they're no more glorified than actors, really. Do you really think a Lady Gaga is that much more popular than a Brad Pitt? No.
But forget that crap music like hers. Real music, I'm talking classical and Jazz, can be an enriching, mind expanding experience. Listen to some Mozart violin or clarinet concertos, or maybe Miles Davis' album Sketches of Spain. Turn down the lights and kickback and put on the headphones and escape. No other art form is capable of transcending you like a masterful piece of music. If anything, it's underrated. But those pop schlock kids today, those little twit musicians...If you can call them that...They're overrated but will soon be forgotten. Mozart lived over 200 years ago. Do ya think anybody will be listening to Bruno freaking Mars in 200 years? LOL.
I agree that there are certainly higher quality forms of music than others (Classical and Jazz over pop). And yes, music and dramatic arts have a certain edge due to the visual aspect of being able to observe the human artist (Although in music this only applies to live performances). But I have to ask, why do you think no other art form is capable of transcending one like a masterful piece of music? Why wouldn't a masterful painting or sculpture be able to do the same?
Almantino
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2017 10:21:33 PM
At 1/23/2017 6:12:25 PM, RoderickSpode wrote:
In my opinion....yes.

Yes, well, I guess a more appropriate question might be why does it have such a great demand (over other artists and their art forms)?

Music is easier to relate to than visual arts and the like. Popular music nowadays can be easily interpreted from its lyrics and easily heard and enjoyed. Even music without lyrics is easy to enjoy and understand because of the ways instruments and voice can easily convey extreme emotions. In a fast-paced modern world, less people have the time, will, and/or skill to correctly understand an abstract painting or an obscure sculpture, to read between the lines of a poem, to interpret dance moves, while music can be listened to and understood in a matter of minutes.
I'm not saying that music is superior to other art forms of course, just that music is so easy to listen to, obtain, create, and understand nowadays that it's our go-to escape from reality, way of expressing emotion, and form of entertainment.
The show must go all over the place, or something like that.
Unterseeboot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2017 10:42:34 PM
At 1/23/2017 6:18:37 PM, RoderickSpode wrote:
In my opinion....yes.

I agree that there are certainly higher quality forms of music than others (Classical and Jazz over pop). And yes, music and dramatic arts have a certain edge due to the visual aspect of being able to observe the human artist (Although in music this only applies to live performances). But I have to ask, why do you think no other art form is capable of transcending one like a masterful piece of music? Why wouldn't a masterful painting or sculpture be able to do the same?

Oh I guess I suppose some people could find transcendence in a sculpture or painting, but not I personally, at least not to the level I do in music sometimes. I think maybe the reason music has such power is that it's tactile in a way. It can work viscerally too. After all, music is compressed soundwaves and so when you hear it those waves are entering your ear canal and then stimulating, physically, mind you, the attendant part of your brain that deals with sound, which if I recall is the parietal lobe, by way of the auditory nerve center.
And there's the old saying about music being so powerful as to be able to sooth a savage beast. Have you ever heard of a painting being able to do that?
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2017 12:04:16 AM
In my opinion....yes.

If you mean musicians, it's usually because it's easier to hear a song these days. On the radio, youtube, tv, whatever, it's easier to listen to something than to see an art piece on display. They like the songs, so they buy them, which are cheaper and more distributed compared to other arts, and it makes the musician popular.

Music, on the other hand, is usually easier to understand and find meaning in than from looking at an art piece, or reading a poem. There's such a wide variety of music too, and music actually has an effect on people. Certain songs make them happy, other sad, or really any emotion, even if they don't listen to it especially hard. The beat, the melody, the rhythm, the lyrics, the title even, they all can contribute to a mood or meaning. You can be walking through the store and hear a song you recognize start playing, and enjoy it. You can even hear an unfamiliar song and get some kind of emotion from it, even if you're not intently listening. You can still get emotions and meanings from other art forms, but you usually have to think about it, and it's not always easily available. I can remember a set of lyrics to a good song better than I can remember a poem.

It really depends, and music is honestly one of the most meaningful art forms. Of course, there are exceptions, and you can find other art forms that knock a song out of the park, but generally, music leaves a better impact, and sticks with you easier.
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

"You're too young to be so wise, mate. Tone it down a little." - Devilry

*puffs bubble pipe*
Pompo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2017 9:26:35 PM
Im not that sure of what you guys have said about "music is easier to understand than other kind of art pieces". Sometimes to understand a realistic picture, poems, books or wathever is not more difficult than the simplest music piece you can imagine.

Then you can say, well, what about abstract painting which nobody seems to understand apart from experts, well, same with classical music or jazz, to fully understand it you need to have some knowledges in the field, right?

I see your point that everyone can react to music, but same happens to art, there are more complex paintings, same as musical genres.
RoderickSpode
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2017 5:51:57 PM
At 1/23/2017 10:21:33 PM, Almantino wrote:
At 1/23/2017 6:12:25 PM, RoderickSpode wrote:
In my opinion....yes.

Music is easier to relate to than visual arts and the like. Popular music nowadays can be easily interpreted from its lyrics and easily heard and enjoyed. Even music without lyrics is easy to enjoy and understand because of the ways instruments and voice can easily convey extreme emotions. In a fast-paced modern world, less people have the time, will, and/or skill to correctly understand an abstract painting or an obscure sculpture, to read between the lines of a poem, to interpret dance moves, while music can be listened to and understood in a matter of minutes.
I'm not saying that music is superior to other art forms of course, just that music is so easy to listen to, obtain, create, and understand nowadays that it's our go-to escape from reality, way of expressing emotion, and form of entertainment.
I would definitely agree that music is a lot more convenient than say, a painting you can only observe when you're facing it. Music can follow one around, and it doesn't even require full one's attention.
RoderickSpode
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2017 6:31:24 PM
At 1/23/2017 10:42:34 PM, Unterseeboot wrote:
At 1/23/2017 6:18:37 PM, RoderickSpode wrote:
In my opinion....yes.

Oh I guess I suppose some people could find transcendence in a sculpture or painting, but not I personally, at least not to the level I do in music sometimes. I think maybe the reason music has such power is that it's tactile in a way. It can work viscerally too. After all, music is compressed soundwaves and so when you hear it those waves are entering your ear canal and then stimulating, physically, mind you, the attendant part of your brain that deals with sound, which if I recall is the parietal lobe, by way of the auditory nerve center.
And there's the old saying about music being so powerful as to be able to sooth a savage beast. Have you ever heard of a painting being able to do that?
No, but then again paintings tend to get a negative rap to some degree. I think paintings do sooth the savage beast in some people, but we just don't hear about it. The image of stress and impatience tends to get associated with painting/painters. A model has to stay in one position for long periods of time, and the painters get frustrated, cut their ear off, etc.
RoderickSpode
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2017 6:42:27 PM
At 1/24/2017 12:04:16 AM, Vaarka wrote:
In my opinion....yes.

If you mean musicians, it's usually because it's easier to hear a song these days. On the radio, youtube, tv, whatever, it's easier to listen to something than to see an art piece on display. They like the songs, so they buy them, which are cheaper and more distributed compared to other arts, and it makes the musician popular.

Music, on the other hand, is usually easier to understand and find meaning in than from looking at an art piece, or reading a poem. There's such a wide variety of music too, and music actually has an effect on people. Certain songs make them happy, other sad, or really any emotion, even if they don't listen to it especially hard. The beat, the melody, the rhythm, the lyrics, the title even, they all can contribute to a mood or meaning. You can be walking through the store and hear a song you recognize start playing, and enjoy it. You can even hear an unfamiliar song and get some kind of emotion from it, even if you're not intently listening. You can still get emotions and meanings from other art forms, but you usually have to think about it, and it's not always easily available. I can remember a set of lyrics to a good song better than I can remember a poem.

It really depends, and music is honestly one of the most meaningful art forms. Of course, there are exceptions, and you can find other art forms that knock a song out of the park, but generally, music leaves a better impact, and sticks with you easier.
This is one of the reasons why I tend to think music gets overrated. There's definitely a convenience to music over art forms in terms of personal interaction, but this is what advertisements and commercials have capitalized on. The commercial jingle was produced to place simplistic rhythm/beats into the ears of the general public, because simplistic rhythm/beats tend to harbor in people's memory banks. And it's the same with pop music. Simplistic music is a lot more popular than more complicated artistic music. For me anyway, Classical pieces don't get stuck in my head nearly as much as pop tunes that I don't even like. (And this is why progressive rock was pretty much a passing phase.)
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2017 7:49:30 PM
At 1/25/2017 6:42:27 PM, RoderickSpode wrote:
At 1/24/2017 12:04:16 AM, Vaarka wrote:
In my opinion....yes.

This is one of the reasons why I tend to think music gets overrated. There's definitely a convenience to music over art forms in terms of personal interaction, but this is what advertisements and commercials have capitalized on. The commercial jingle was produced to place simplistic rhythm/beats into the ears of the general public, because simplistic rhythm/beats tend to harbor in people's memory banks. And it's the same with pop music. Simplistic music is a lot more popular than more complicated artistic music. For me anyway, Classical pieces don't get stuck in my head nearly as much as pop tunes that I don't even like. (And this is why progressive rock was pretty much a passing phase.)

I don't usually like the "simplistic beats" in today's popular music (aka what they usually play on the radio). I mean, it's not always bad, but I know a few songs that somehow got popular that I don't like due to how boring and simple it is. For example, there's one that's got a really...really boring beat, which stays about the same through about 90% of the song, and with some really slow "rap" that wasn't very interesting. Yet a lot of people like to listen to it.

My favorite kind of music has faster beats, anywhere from 174bpm (usual bpm of drum and bass), to insane 240-270bpm breakcore. I like the song to be calm, but the drums to keep it alive (Cast Away by Etherwood is a good example of that).

People like what they like. For some, it's whatever's really catchy and popular. For others, like me, I like wordless, calm melody, fast paced drums.
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

"You're too young to be so wise, mate. Tone it down a little." - Devilry

*puffs bubble pipe*
GrimlyF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2017 5:03:11 PM
In my opinion....yes.

You may not believe music is above the other Arts but you put far more time in to listening to it than you do to looking at the other Arts. How many works of your favourite artists do you have at home? How many photo's on your smart phone? Your mp3 is loaded with music not art critics.
Music today is easily accessible and unendingly bland, requiring no thought or effort to understand. Each generation since the great era of protest music in the 60s+70s has had their music diluted by talentless wanna be acts hyped by the money men who control the industry.
Music has primacy because it is instantly available and can be bought and played at the owners whim. You can't buy a work of art and look at it while driving/walking down the street.

Regarding your "Minstrel". A minstrel was a "strolling player" also called a troubadour who was paid by the Crown to disseminate official news in a given area. He would visit the various villages and report the latest news from the Court. He would sing, tell stories and show the latest dances and was an all-round entertainer. It was a capital offence for anyone, including a noble, to kill a troubadour.
Jagger,Bono and McCartney wouldn't be fit to polish his boots.
Welfare-Worker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2017 10:52:38 PM
What are the three most played songs of all time.
1) Auld Lang syne
2) Happy Birthday to You
And

3) In-a-gadda-da-vida (17:05 version)
Quadrunner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2017 1:50:14 AM
In my opinion....yes.

Teenage girls fantasies
KeithRoberts
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2017 7:28:31 PM
In my opinion....yes.

Music is subjective, and to say that Mozart is the gold standard is only your opinion. It is not up to you to condemn Lady Gaga when clearly millions of people like her music,
www.ginlaw.com
warren42
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2017 11:41:08 PM
In my opinion....yes.

As previous posters have pointed out, music is easier to enjoy.

As others said, it can be related to much more easily than visual arts. Furthermore, it is easier to enjoy while also concentrating on something else. For example, I'm listening to "Cliffs of Dover" while typing this.

As far as musicians themselves, it's the showmanship. At a concert, you interact with the musician because their performance is consumed as it happens. Visual arts are consumed after production occurs.
PureX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2017 5:11:08 PM
In my opinion....yes.

Music is immediately accessible to the populace. Many other art forms are not. But I think you're overlooking story-telling. A lot of popular music is basically story-telling using a musical score. And as many people engage with theatrical story-telling as engage with musical story-telling.

The music, alone, is not that popular. Nor are theater productions that do not tell easily comprehensible stories. It is the story-telling that so easily engages us, and that we seem to appreciate, endlessly. The more abstract and pure forms of human expression require deeper intellectual and sensual engagement and so are not as appealing to the masses.

Fortunately, these are not mutually exclusive of each other, and so there are many examples of story-telling through song and theatrical production that can both engage the masses, and yet still deliver great depth of cognitive and emotional insight when we engaged in them more fully.
chanyuan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2018 2:02:48 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
chanyuan2018.06.21 DGERGERGER
http://www.christianlouboutinoutletshop.us...
http://www.michaelkorsoutletfactorystore.us.com...
http://www.abathingape.us.com...
http://www.oakleysunglassesoutletok.us.com...
http://www.coachoutletcanada.com.co...
http://www.cheapfootballshirts.org.uk...
http://www.pradahandbagsuk.me.uk...
http://www.ferragamo-outlets.us.com...
http://www.true-religion.org.uk...
http://pistons.nbajerseysstore.us.com...
http://www.visvim.us.com...
http://www.coachfactoryoutlet-clearance.us.com...
http://www.wellensteyn.us.org...
http://www.pradasunglasses.us.com...
http://www.ralphlaurenpoloshirts.org.uk...
http://www.poloralphlaurenwholesale.us.com...
http://www.dcshoes.us.com...
http://www.pandora.net.co...
http://www.burberryoutletus.us.com...
http://www.pandoracharmsofficial.us.com...
http://www.airjordan12.us...
http://www.nikepegasus.us...
http://www.truereligionjeansoutlets.us.com...
http://www.longchamphandbagssale.co.uk...
http://www.nikepresto.us...
http://www.nikeairforce1.org...
http://www.harden.us.com...
http://www.pandoracharms-saleclearance.me.uk...
http://www.kobe9elites.us.com...
http://www.michaelkors.eu.com...
http://www.oakleysunglasseswebsite.us.com...
http://www.truereligionjeansoutletsale.us.com...
http://www.uggsoutletugg.com.co...
http://www.cartierjewelry.us.org...
http://www.louboutinshoesoutlet.org.uk...
http://www.christianlouboutinoutletorg.us.com...
http://www.guessfactory.us...
http://www.michaelkorsoutletstore.org.uk...
http://www.pandorajewelrystore.com...
http://www.nikefactoryoutlets.us.com...
http://www.michaelkorshandbags.in.net...
http://www.shoesbally.us...
http://www.coachoutletonlinesfactory.us.com...
http://www.jeepshoes.us...
http://www.ralphlauren-poloshirt.org.uk...
http://www.fitflopssale.in.net...
http://www.sunglassesoakley.me.uk...
http://www.michaelkorsoutletclearancer.us.com...
http://www.balenciagasneaker.us.com...
http://www.cheap-jordanshoes.us.com...
http://www.uggsoutlet.ca...
http://www.cheapjordansoutlet.in.net...
http://www.kevindurantjerseys.us.com...
http://www.givenchyjewelry.us...
http://www.toryburch.com.co...
http://www.toryburchoutletstores.us.org...
http://www.pandoracharmsoutlets.us.com...
http://www.michaelkorsoutletfactoryshop.us.com...
http://www.christianlouboutinoutletcl.us.com...
http://www.canadagoosejacketsstore.us.com...
http://www.raybansunglassessun.us.com...
http://www.karen-millen.us.com...
http://www.uggbootclearance.us.com...
http://www.marc-jacobs.us.org...
http://www.stussy.us.org...
http://www.pandoracharmssaleclearance.org.uk...
http://www.michaelkorswallets.us.org...
http://www.katespade-outlet.name...
http://www.michaelkors-outletonlinesale.us.com...
http://www.uggoutletusa.us.com...
http://www.oakleysunglasseswholesaleus.us.com...
http://www.canadagoosejackets-outlet.us.com...
http://www.dolce-gabbana.us.com...
http://www.pandoracharmsclearancesale.org.uk...
http://www.worldcupjerseys.us.com...
http://www.poloralphlaurens.org.uk...
http://heat.nbajerseysstore.us.com...
http://www.michaelkorsoutletsalestore.us.com...
http://www.canadagoose-jacketsuk.me.uk...
http://www.oakleysunglassesglasses.us.com...
http://kings.nbajerseysstore.us.com...
http://www.airmax97.me.uk...
http://www.poloralphlaurenoutlets.in.net...
http://www.cheapjordansshoes.com.co...
http://www.manchesterunitedjersey.us...
http://www.ubiqshoes.us...
http://www.warriorsjersey.us...
http://www.pandoracharmsoutlets.us.org...
http://www.filashoes.us.com...
http://www.uggoutlets.ca...
http://www.jerseyfromchina.us.com...
http://www.mulberryoutlets.org.uk...
http://www.uggsoutletinc.us.com...
http://www.kate-spadeoutlets.in.net...
http://www.lightupshoes.us.com...
http://www.adidas-uk.me.uk...
http://www.canadagoosesoutletstore.com...
http://www.airmax90nike.org.uk...
http://www.canadagoosejacketsstores.ca...
http://www.cheapjordansoutlet.us.com...
http://www.nike-storeuk.org.uk...
http://www.kd9nike.us...
http://www.bapeclothing.us.com...
http://www.fivefingersshoes.us...
http://clippers.nbajerseysstore.us.com...
http://www.moncleroutletonline.us.com...
http://www.michael-korsoutletuk.me.uk...
http://magic.nbajerseysstore.us.com...
http://www.pradahandbagsuk.org.uk...
http://www.jimmychoo-sunglasses.us...
http://www.canadagooseoutlet-online.name...
http://www.pandorajewelrycharm.us.com...
http://www.yeezyboost350sale.us.com...
http://www.adidassoccershoes.us.com...
http://www.rosherunshoes.org.uk...
http://www.coachoutletoutlet.us.com...
http://www.salvatore-ferragamo.in.net...
http://www.coachoutletofficials.us.com...
http://www.jordanshoesoutlet.us.com...
http://www.uggoutlet.ca...
http://www.michaelkorsukhandbags.co.uk...
http://www.katespadeoutletkate.us.com...
http://www.nikeoutletonline.us.org...
http://www.coachfactoryoutletstores.us.org...
http://thunder.nbajerseysstore.us.com...
http://www.calvinkleinclothing.us.com...
http://www.uschristianlouboutinoutlet.us.com...
http://www.burberryoutlet.ca...
http://www.kappaclothing.us...
http://www.airmaxnike.org.uk...
http://www.cheapmlbjerseyss.us.com...
http://www.oakleysunglasses-clearance.us.com...
http://www.supreme.us.org...
http://www.tagheuer.us.com...
http://www.ferragamoshoesofficial.us.com...
http://www.goosecanadajackets.ca...
http://www.ralphlaurenpoloshirtss.org.uk...
http://www.chromeheartsoutlet.us.org...
http://www.truereligionoutletclearance.us.com...
http://www.raybansunglassesz.us.com...
http://www.bvlgari.us.org...
http://www.adidasoutlets.us.org...
http://www.cheapjordansretro.com.co...
http://www.raybansunglassesray.us.com...
http://www.coach-outletclearance.us.com...
http://www.coachoutletonline-coachfactoryoutlet.us.com...
http://www.reeboktrainers.me.uk...
http://www.canadagoosejacketswomen.co.uk...
http://www.michaelkorsoutletok.us.com...
http://www.lakersjersey.us.com...
http://www.dieseljeans.us...
http://www.raybansunglassessale.net.co...
http://www.fit-flopssaleclearance.us.com...
http://www.oakleysunglasseseye.us.com...
http://www.nikeshoes-outlet.us.com...
http://www.truereligion-jean.us.com...
http://www.suprashoes.us.com...
http://www.oakleysunglasseswholesalez.us.com...
http://rockets.nbajerseysstore.us.com...
http://www.fitflopsshoes.in.net...
http://www.michaelkorscybermonday.us.com...
http://www.canadagooseoutlet-stores.com...
http://www.swarovskioutletonline.us.com...
http://www.poloralphlaurenshirtss.us.com...
http://www.coachfactoryoutletclearance.us.com...
http://www.canadagoosecanada.org.uk...
http://www.lacostepoloshirts.us.com...
http://www.oakleysunglassesoae.us.com...
http://www.truereligion-jeanssale.us.com...
http://knicks.nbajerseysstore.us.com...
http://celtics.nbajerseysstore.us.com...
http://www.mulberrybagsuk.co.uk...
http://www.swarovskicrystalsale.org.uk...
http://www.fossilwatches.us...
http://www.adidascrazy.us.com...
http://www.airjordan4retro.us...
http://www.canadagoosejacketsgoose.us.com...
http://www.toms.us.com...
http://www.burberrysaleoutlet.us.com...
http://www.raybansunglassestm.us.com...
http://www.arcteryx.us.com...
http://www.coachoutletstorecoach.us.com...
http://www.airmax90uk.me.uk...
http://www.nikerosheone.us...
http://www.michaelkorsoutletcheapsale.us.com...
http://www.mbt-shoesoutlet.us.com...
http://www.cheap-snapbacks.us.com...
http://www.uggsoutletsclearances.us.com...
http://www.nhl-jerseys.org...
http://www.pandoracharmsorg.us.com...
http://www.jordan-shoes.us.com...
http://www.guccioutletstores.us.com...
http://www.brequetwathes.us...
http://www.coachoutletonlinecoachoutlet.us.com...
http://www.canadagooseparka.name...
http://spurs.nbajerseysstore.us.com...
http://www.coachfactoryoutletcoachoutlet.us.com...
http://www.valentinooutlet.us.com...
http://www.macmakeup.us.org...
http://www.coachoutletonlineco.us.com...
http://76ers.nbajerseysstore.us.com...
http://www.michaelkorshandbagss.us.com...
http://www.uggsoutlet-stores.us.com...