Total Posts:57|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

YYW Groupies

YYW
Posts: 44,679
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2017 11:26:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I have groupies. Basically, they're the same kinds of people who follow Bill Maher around and menace him wherever he goes. This is highly entertaining for me.

They have their reasons, and you all understand them.

We know who they are, even if the 'members' to my lot of groupies changes over time.

hahahaha
Sui_Generis
Posts: 4,650
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2017 11:36:31 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I have groupies.
like bsh?

http://www.debate.org...
"How true it is that words are but vague shadows of the volumes we mean. Little audible links they are, chaining together great inaudible feelings and purposes."

"Nobody wants to be in your sig." ~Emilrose
YYW
Posts: 44,679
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2017 11:38:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/18/2017 11:36:31 PM, Sui_Generis wrote:
I have groupies.
like bsh?

http://www.debate.org...

Not really. He wasn't a groupie. You follow me like a teenage girl follows a boy band lol
PetersSmith
Posts: 6,898
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2017 11:38:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/18/2017 11:36:31 PM, Sui_Generis wrote:
I have groupies.
like bsh?

http://www.debate.org...

That is REALLY creepy that you went back that far to just find that.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Sui_Generis
Posts: 4,650
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2017 11:41:23 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/18/2017 11:38:49 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
That is REALLY creepy that you went back that far to just find that.
lol, I didn't. I was trying to doxx Zarroette and found that thread. THAT may be creepy I admit, but the only reason I saw this thread when I did is cuz I saw the linked thread was posted to the Debate.org forum, and thought to myself "huh, I rarely visit that." Let's see if there's anything interesting.

I literally saw the linked thread for the first time 3 minutes or so before seeing YYW's thread.
"How true it is that words are but vague shadows of the volumes we mean. Little audible links they are, chaining together great inaudible feelings and purposes."

"Nobody wants to be in your sig." ~Emilrose
Sui_Generis
Posts: 4,650
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2017 11:42:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/18/2017 11:38:32 PM, YYW wrote:
No you just talk A LOT. You're very verbose so it's hard to avoid you. And you already have a high objectability:speech ratio so you can imagine the difficulty in simply avoiding your annoying posts.
"How true it is that words are but vague shadows of the volumes we mean. Little audible links they are, chaining together great inaudible feelings and purposes."

"Nobody wants to be in your sig." ~Emilrose
PetersSmith
Posts: 6,898
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2017 11:43:30 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/18/2017 11:41:23 PM, Sui_Generis wrote:
At 4/18/2017 11:38:49 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
That is REALLY creepy that you went back that far to just find that.
lol, I didn't. I was trying to doxx Zarroette and found that thread. THAT may be creepy I admit, but the only reason I saw this thread when I did is cuz I saw the linked thread was posted to the Debate.org forum, and thought to myself "huh, I rarely visit that." Let's see if there's anything interesting.

I literally saw the linked thread for the first time 3 minutes or so before seeing YYW's thread.

Doxxing people is against the TOS.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Sui_Generis
Posts: 4,650
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2017 11:44:08 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/18/2017 11:43:30 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
Doxxing people is against the TOS.
Wow, really? That's pretty modern for what I've been led to believe about Juggle. Link?
"How true it is that words are but vague shadows of the volumes we mean. Little audible links they are, chaining together great inaudible feelings and purposes."

"Nobody wants to be in your sig." ~Emilrose
YYW
Posts: 44,679
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2017 11:44:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/18/2017 11:42:51 PM, Sui_Generis wrote:
At 4/18/2017 11:38:32 PM, YYW wrote:
No you just talk A LOT. You're very verbose so it's hard to avoid you. And you already have a high objectability:speech ratio so you can imagine the difficulty in simply avoiding your annoying posts.

You have literally stalked me in like fifteen different threads in the past hour

Haha you are a groupie
Sui_Generis
Posts: 4,650
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2017 11:45:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/18/2017 11:44:09 PM, YYW wrote:
You have literally stalked me in like fifteen different threads in the past hour
"stalked"
you just talk A LOT.
It's just hard to avoid you. Also some people post compendiums of stupid shtt you say so that's why there was a high concentration of replies the last hour.

Haha you are a groupie
Yes, you said that. Just because you don't explicitly state something doesn't make it a veiled statement.
"How true it is that words are but vague shadows of the volumes we mean. Little audible links they are, chaining together great inaudible feelings and purposes."

"Nobody wants to be in your sig." ~Emilrose
PetersSmith
Posts: 6,898
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2017 11:47:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/18/2017 11:44:08 PM, Sui_Generis wrote:
At 4/18/2017 11:43:30 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
Doxxing people is against the TOS.
Wow, really? That's pretty modern for what I've been led to believe about Juggle. Link?

http://www.debate.org... "Will not use the Service to harass or "stalk" anyone." "Will not collect, harvest, or store any personally identifiable information, including Member account information, from the Service." You can ask airmax for clarification.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Sui_Generis
Posts: 4,650
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2017 11:52:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/18/2017 11:43:30 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
Doxxing people is against the TOS.
I'm not seeing it, only:

Will not use the Service to harass or "stalk" anyone.
Which I'm not doing. I mean you can argue I'm ""Stalking"" someone because the word means something ambiguous and different in quotes like that but that's not really enforceable. I'd bet that "use" in this case is directed toward people doing something closer to what YYW is accusing me of doing to him than what I'm admitting doing to Zarroette.

The only other vaguely applicable thing is
Will not collect, harvest, or store any personally identifiable information, including Member account information, from the Service.
But I'm not doing that either. They're referring to data harvesting here. I'm not "collecting personally identifiable information" about anyone here any more than everyone else who remembers Zarroette's name is Cassie does when they simply "collect" the fact in memory. I'm not extracting IP addresses.
"How true it is that words are but vague shadows of the volumes we mean. Little audible links they are, chaining together great inaudible feelings and purposes."

"Nobody wants to be in your sig." ~Emilrose
PetersSmith
Posts: 6,898
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2017 11:55:08 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/18/2017 11:52:26 PM, Sui_Generis wrote:
At 4/18/2017 11:43:30 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
Doxxing people is against the TOS.
I'm not seeing it, only:

Will not use the Service to harass or "stalk" anyone.
Which I'm not doing. I mean you can argue I'm ""Stalking"" someone because the word means something ambiguous and different in quotes like that but that's not really enforceable. I'd bet that "use" in this case is directed toward people doing something closer to what YYW is accusing me of doing to him than what I'm admitting doing to Zarroette.

The only other vaguely applicable thing is
Will not collect, harvest, or store any personally identifiable information, including Member account information, from the Service.
But I'm not doing that either. They're referring to data harvesting here. I'm not "collecting personally identifiable information" about anyone here any more than everyone else who remembers Zarroette's name is Cassie does when they simply "collect" the fact in memory. I'm not extracting IP addresses.

This: "Also I spent like 45 minutes trying to dox Zarroette to 1. practice doxxing / challenge myself and 2. satisfy my personal curiosity if CF really is Z, but doxxing foreigners is much harder than americans. I am pretty sure I have Zaroette's first name, mom's first name, DoB, several quotations from her from her stay in a psych ward, and which hospitals and colleges she's been to..........so that's interesting. Unfortunately I can't figure out a way to fully doxx her for another like 55 years, due to privacy laws." Is more than just finding out her name, and you even admit that you're doxxing and violating her privacy. That is not okay.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Sui_Generis
Posts: 4,650
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2017 11:57:24 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/18/2017 11:55:08 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
Is more than just finding out her name, and you even admit that you're doxxing and violating her privacy. That is not okay.
Maybe it isn't to you, but I didn't claim you would find it okay. I'm just disputing that it's against the ToU. (Which it isn't)

Why do you think that an individual collecting information from various sources that are publicly available (and that ostensibly Zarroette voluntarily MADE publicly available, through choice or apathy) is not okay?
"How true it is that words are but vague shadows of the volumes we mean. Little audible links they are, chaining together great inaudible feelings and purposes."

"Nobody wants to be in your sig." ~Emilrose
PetersSmith
Posts: 6,898
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2017 12:00:40 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/18/2017 11:57:24 PM, Sui_Generis wrote:
At 4/18/2017 11:55:08 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
Is more than just finding out her name, and you even admit that you're doxxing and violating her privacy. That is not okay.
Maybe it isn't to you, but I didn't claim you would find it okay. I'm just disputing that it's against the ToU. (Which it isn't)

Why do you think that an individual collecting information from various sources that are publicly available (and that ostensibly Zarroette voluntarily MADE publicly available, through choice or apathy) is not okay?

Because it is most definitely "stalkish", obsessive, and crosses privacy boundaries in that most people don't want people digging up personal information they revealed at few select points. I think you should really check with airmax if what you're doing is "okay" or not regarding the TOS.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Posts: 44,679
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2017 12:07:20 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Sui is probably a closet homosexual. He obviously has an unhealthy obsession with me.

lol

What is most amusing is that he does not realize what his stalking behavior means for him.
Sui_Generis
Posts: 4,650
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2017 12:19:14 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/19/2017 12:00:40 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
Because it is most definitely "stalkish",
Things sound a lot less bad when you put them in scare quotes and add an -ish though.
obsessive,
It's a hobby. A few hours a week is hardly an obsession to anyone but the type who dissuade guys from hitting on them by hurling the now near-meaningless word "creepy."

and crosses privacy boundaries in that most people don't want people digging up personal information they revealed at few select points.
The insensitive answer is "then they shouldn't have posted them." but I'm honestly not really sure there's a compelling ethical reason I shouldn't do it, as I know my intentions and that I don't mean any harm. I don't believe there's anything a priori wrong about the actual doxxing.

I think you should really check with airmax if what you're doing is "okay" or not regarding the TOS.
I may do so.
"How true it is that words are but vague shadows of the volumes we mean. Little audible links they are, chaining together great inaudible feelings and purposes."

"Nobody wants to be in your sig." ~Emilrose
YYW
Posts: 44,679
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2017 12:20:37 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
It is so hilarious for some creepy stalker to try and argue his way out of the obvious fact that he is a creepy stalker.
Sui_Generis
Posts: 4,650
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2017 12:28:34 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/19/2017 12:07:20 AM, YYW wrote:
Sui is probably a closet homosexual. He obviously has an unhealthy obsession with me.

lol

What is most amusing is that he does not realize what his stalking behavior means for him.

You're far from the first to imply or state that. As an insult or otherwise.

And if you're the type to grasp at anything you can turn into a way to accuse someone of something you presume to be insulting and hurtful you know probably less than a tenth of the reasons you COULD use to imply I'm a closeted homosexual.... Of course, it isn't insulting OR hurtful, the reasons for which are probably first that you know so shockingly little about me.

Feel free te learn more though. At least then maybe you will have a chance at your insults actually carrying a modicum of weight with that knowledge.
"How true it is that words are but vague shadows of the volumes we mean. Little audible links they are, chaining together great inaudible feelings and purposes."

"Nobody wants to be in your sig." ~Emilrose
Sui_Generis
Posts: 4,650
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2017 12:30:10 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/19/2017 12:20:37 AM, YYW wrote:
It is so hilarious for some creepy stalker to try and argue his way out of the obvious fact that he is a creepy stalker.
I can perfectly imagine what's going on in your mind when you write this.

Would it break you if I confessed that I wasn't crying as I read this, and that no one read your words with a fraction of the glee and entertainment with which you wrote them?
"How true it is that words are but vague shadows of the volumes we mean. Little audible links they are, chaining together great inaudible feelings and purposes."

"Nobody wants to be in your sig." ~Emilrose
UtherPenguin
Posts: 4,087
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2017 1:07:18 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/18/2017 11:43:30 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 4/18/2017 11:41:23 PM, Sui_Generis wrote:
At 4/18/2017 11:38:49 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
That is REALLY creepy that you went back that far to just find that.
lol, I didn't. I was trying to doxx Zarroette and found that thread. THAT may be creepy I admit, but the only reason I saw this thread when I did is cuz I saw the linked thread was posted to the Debate.org forum, and thought to myself "huh, I rarely visit that." Let's see if there's anything interesting.

I literally saw the linked thread for the first time 3 minutes or so before seeing YYW's thread.

Doxxing people is against the TOS.

Unless it's towards airmax http://www.thebay.com...
I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad (peace and blessing be upon him) is his messenger.
-GreyParrot
Forever23
Posts: 1,784
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2017 1:39:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/18/2017 11:26:49 PM, YYW wrote:
I have groupies. Basically, they're the same kinds of people who follow Bill Maher around and menace him wherever he goes. This is highly entertaining for me.

They have their reasons, and you all understand them.

We know who they are, even if the 'members' to my lot of groupies changes over time.

hahahaha

You are a loser
Troll Queen Of DDO

#BetOnThett
#StandWithBossy

Bet On How Long DDO Will Last Here:
http://www.debate.org...

I hate you <3
YYW
Posts: 44,679
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2017 1:59:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/19/2017 1:39:21 PM, Forever23 wrote:
At 4/18/2017 11:26:49 PM, YYW wrote:
I have groupies. Basically, they're the same kinds of people who follow Bill Maher around and menace him wherever he goes. This is highly entertaining for me.

They have their reasons, and you all understand them.

We know who they are, even if the 'members' to my lot of groupies changes over time.

hahahaha


You are a loser

Who are you again, exactly?
Forever23
Posts: 1,784
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2017 4:09:31 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/19/2017 1:59:34 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/19/2017 1:39:21 PM, Forever23 wrote:
At 4/18/2017 11:26:49 PM, YYW wrote:
I have groupies. Basically, they're the same kinds of people who follow Bill Maher around and menace him wherever he goes. This is highly entertaining for me.

They have their reasons, and you all understand them.

We know who they are, even if the 'members' to my lot of groupies changes over time.

hahahaha


You are a loser

Who are you again, exactly?

Me? the best thing that ever happened to you
Troll Queen Of DDO

#BetOnThett
#StandWithBossy

Bet On How Long DDO Will Last Here:
http://www.debate.org...

I hate you <3
YYW
Posts: 44,679
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2017 4:14:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/19/2017 4:09:31 PM, Forever23 wrote:
At 4/19/2017 1:59:34 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/19/2017 1:39:21 PM, Forever23 wrote:
At 4/18/2017 11:26:49 PM, YYW wrote:
I have groupies. Basically, they're the same kinds of people who follow Bill Maher around and menace him wherever he goes. This is highly entertaining for me.

They have their reasons, and you all understand them.

We know who they are, even if the 'members' to my lot of groupies changes over time.

hahahaha


You are a loser

Who are you again, exactly?

Me? the best thing that ever happened to you

Sure you are....

lol
Forever23
Posts: 1,784
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2017 4:18:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/19/2017 4:14:47 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/19/2017 4:09:31 PM, Forever23 wrote:
At 4/19/2017 1:59:34 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/19/2017 1:39:21 PM, Forever23 wrote:
At 4/18/2017 11:26:49 PM, YYW wrote:
I have groupies. Basically, they're the same kinds of people who follow Bill Maher around and menace him wherever he goes. This is highly entertaining for me.

They have their reasons, and you all understand them.

We know who they are, even if the 'members' to my lot of groupies changes over time.

hahahaha


You are a loser

Who are you again, exactly?

Me? the best thing that ever happened to you

Sure you are....

lol

;)
Troll Queen Of DDO

#BetOnThett
#StandWithBossy

Bet On How Long DDO Will Last Here:
http://www.debate.org...

I hate you <3

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.