Jump to topic:

What Happened?

bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2017 2:18:28 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Just got back onto the site after a few months of being away.

I see a lot of threads about DDO dying and so on...

My question is, what is going on, and what will happen to the DDO community now? Are we all moving to edeb8?
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2017 2:23:39 AM
it kips goin of man, nd glitchin all de time

dont be superised if it gos of agian nd doesent com bake on, dats whaht we sayin
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2017 2:24:42 AM
At 6/23/2017 2:23:39 AM, Emilrose wrote:
it kips goin of man, nd glitchin all de time

dont be superised if it gos of agian nd doesent com bake on, dats whaht we sayin

Ight I gotchu chief
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2017 2:35:56 AM
At 6/23/2017 2:18:28 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
Just got back onto the site after a few months of being away.

I see a lot of threads about DDO dying and so on...

My question is, what is going on, and what will happen to the DDO community now? Are we all moving to edeb8?

Ironically, this has been the most active I've seen this site been in a while.
I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad (peace and blessing be upon him) is his messenger.
-GreyParrot
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2017 2:38:43 AM
But you should probably consider a move to Edeb8 if the site goes down. If it was down permanently, then I'm pretty sure quite a few more people from here would join...I and a few others already have.
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2017 2:44:11 AM
At 6/23/2017 2:38:43 AM, Emilrose wrote:
But you should probably consider a move to Edeb8 if the site goes down. If it was down permanently, then I'm pretty sure quite a few more people from here would join...I and a few others already have.

Just made an account a few minutes ago.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.