SupaDudz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2018 12:05:31 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
DDO Civil War #1
Beginnings!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"The gods said one day a bad omen would come an haunt our lands. How couldn"t I see this coming?" spoke Airmax to his ally TUF.

"No one could have predicted this," replied TUF. "We knew the YYW scum were revolting. We underestimated their power. Now with the Unstobbale clan joining the scum, we need to gather allies that support."

"It might be too late now. The Emilrose clan has already declared independence from us and has joined the scum." noted Airmax sorrowfully.

"We have many powerful states that have a ton of influence through the empire. Surelly if the scum are going to start the war, they will join us." replied TUF.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One pleasant evening, Airmax was talking to his lady that he had met from Tinder, when he heard gunshots being fired. Practices ranges always happened around this time, but it seemed so odd how he could hear it. That"s when screaming happened. Everything was a blur to Airmax, the next thing he knew, he was lying next to the man that had gave him all the power. Except this time, it wasn"t discussing the wars and strategies, it was watching his lifeless body bleeding on the ground. "There he is!" said bodyguard #1. He was pointing to a man that was running. He was running hard where he tripped and was caught by the bodyguards.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Let me go you child eating trolls!" replied the assassin.
"Tell me who you are!" asked Airmax
"I"m Bryan...Bryan Mullins...don"t hurt me please! I have a wife! A google chat wife! She"s a furry!" replied Bryan.
"Off with his head!" shouted Airmax. "He"s mad!"
"Wait! I have important info." interrupted Bryan.
"Go on." said Airmax.
"Listen man...I live with my dad! I got no money. I don"t know the guy who paid me. I was preaching garbage, when this man, he called himself YYW..he paid me 1 bitcoin to kill Juggle, your head of wars. He said he"ll wreck the crap outta""
"That bloody fool will die in my arms." interrupted Airmax. "For you, off with his head."
"Christmas is a lieeee"" were Bryan"s last words before his head fell off. "Nut job." replied Airmax.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"People of Debatir. Juggle has died due to assassination. We have found the assassin and his intents. Name, Bryan Mullins. He was working with YYW to destroy our empire. Our empire is to be strong and better, not for it to be weaker. We will grow together and support each other. Pie is the new head of war, a smart man with great strategy. This act was intentional, and I do not appreciate it. I declare war on the YYW Rebelion state and demand that all forces to be concentrated on the scum. God bless you all. Long live Debatir." remarked Airmax in his speech.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tanks lined the Forum Fields along with army men. It was a stand still. The bases were being guarded by snipers and gunners. It was time for war. Each man, each tank, each hellstorm was ready to hit. When the war commenced, it rained bullets and fire. It felt as if the world was going to end. The Civil War Begins"

Men died. Men charged. Men were hurt. Men were crushed and tortured. Men sacrificed themselves. Night and night it rained hellstorms and bullets as the troops were sleeping. Soldiers lacked sleep and even food. Commanders were shot and captured.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
At this point YYW"s army was hurting. Losing all but 2 tanks and 21k men, they were weakened by the power of Airmax. They send more troops, but they were exhausted. YYW called for surrender of the battle, and from there, the nights were silent and the battle was over. Airmax held his head high, as he struck the victory first.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Airmax picked up key allies with SupaDudz and Imabench while YYW was talking with Vaarka. It was massively divided. Battles waged and the dominance was too strong for YYW Rebelion to handle, and in the first 3 months, the city of Goodman had fallen to the Debatir Empire.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But what happened next, no one could have expected...

-
-
-
-
-
End of Episode 1
People Saying Stuff

"I just like the cream pie!!!"-FanBoy 2018

Popular Opinion on Supa

"Supa is an idiot"-Wylted
"rippery doo and fvck me sideways supa. wtf."-Smith
"That idiot didn't even tell us. Sad."-Pie

Since the opinion is strong...why not a shameless plug

https://www.youtube.com...

SUBSCRIBE
Unstobbaple
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2018 12:20:17 AM
I like your writing style but I did have but my own clan and did zero things! Keep writing that was compelling.

best line: Christmas is a lieeee!
SupaDudz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2018 12:36:10 AM
At 1/30/2018 12:20:17 AM, Unstobbaple wrote:
I like your writing style but I did have but my own clan and did zero things! Keep writing that was compelling.

Thank you! I was trying to focus more on setup and developing an intense mood. You will have a much bigger role when the series plays.
mine too
People Saying Stuff

Popular Opinion on Supa

SUBSCRIBE
Nd2400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2018 12:41:40 AM
At 1/30/2018 12:36:10 AM, SupaDudz wrote:

Thank you! I was trying to focus more on setup and developing an intense mood. You will have a much bigger role when the series plays.
mine too

Hey a shout out to you SupaDudz. Good job on the opening....
So far so good. How many episodes are you doing? Or you don't know yet?
SupaDudz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2018 12:43:38 AM
At 1/30/2018 12:41:40 AM, Nd2400 wrote:
At 1/30/2018 12:36:10 AM, SupaDudz wrote:

mine too

Hey a shout out to you SupaDudz. Good job on the opening....
So far so good. How many episodes are you doing? Or you don't know yet?

Don't really know. Might do 10 episode a season. Don't know yet
People Saying Stuff

Popular Opinion on Supa

SUBSCRIBE
Anonymous
1/30/2018 4:13:58 AM
http://www.youtube.com...
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2018 10:32:26 AM

One pleasant evening, Airmax was talking to his lady that he had met from Tinder

That was the best line.
Unstobbaple
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2018 11:35:27 AM
At 1/30/2018 10:32:26 AM, Emilrose wrote:

One pleasant evening, Airmax was talking to his lady that he had met from Tinder

That was the best line.

That's debatable but it is arguably hilarious.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.