Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

Just to Make it Clear...

DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,072
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2012 7:49:49 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
In case anyone took me not seriously when it was asked a while ago, I AM actually running for President this time around again.

The platform will probably be very similar, if not the same, as from before.
I've been waiting for my whole life to grow old,
and now we never will, never will.

- CHVRCHES, "Graffiti"
jacob.stewart129142
Posts: 74
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2012 7:50:18 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/24/2012 7:49:49 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
I made a needless forum topic

Cool brah
: At 9/24/2012 9:36:56 PM, imabench wrote:

:Little noobs get banned all the time for trying to act like big shots and for blatantly insulting people who contribute to the site all the time.... you even reported one of the highest ranking people on here....

Internet Police
imabench
Posts: 20,541
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2012 7:50:32 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/24/2012 7:49:49 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
In case anyone took me not seriously when it was asked a while ago, I AM actually running for President this time around again.

The platform will probably be very similar, if not the same, as from before.

You ran before???
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

12/14/14 to 1/1/15 = VP of DDO
8/4/18 to 8/6/18 = Start of the Worst Spam Attack in DDO History (61 Hours, 21 Minutes, and 37 seconds... Estimated 63,175 Spam Posts during the main attack)

Be Today's Hero and Tomorrow's Hero
The trash from yesterday will still be trash from every day onwards
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,072
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2012 7:52:17 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/24/2012 7:50:32 PM, imabench wrote:
At 9/24/2012 7:49:49 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
In case anyone took me not seriously when it was asked a while ago, I AM actually running for President this time around again.

The platform will probably be very similar, if not the same, as from before.

You ran before???

I did indeed, sir.

I was convinced to bow out just before the election, and cast my lot in with another candidate.
I've been waiting for my whole life to grow old,
and now we never will, never will.

- CHVRCHES, "Graffiti"
THEBOMB
Posts: 2,872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2012 9:49:47 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/24/2012 7:50:18 PM, jacob.stewart129142 wrote:
At 9/24/2012 7:49:49 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
I made a needless forum topic

Cool brah

How long have you been here for? xD
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,337
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2012 9:52:17 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Good luck, DNinja. I think you had a great platform earlier. The only thing I would say to change is that you weren't really active on this site a lot. So, log on more and check in from time to time. Other than that, I think you have a very good chance. Be
Viper-King
Posts: 4,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2012 10:27:17 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Ugh. I have still to make an article about Stubs running for president and now DNinja. Current candidates are Airmax1227 (unofficially), Cody_Franklin (officially), DaytonaNerd (officially), Stubs (officially), and DNinja (officially). 1HistoryGenius is still doing an exploratory committee.
imabench
Posts: 20,541
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2012 10:28:44 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/24/2012 10:27:17 PM, Viper-King wrote:
Ugh. I have still to make an article about Stubs running for president and now DNinja. Current candidates are Airmax1227 (unofficially), Cody_Franklin (officially), DaytonaNerd (officially), Stubs (officially), and DNinja (officially). 1HistoryGenius is still doing an exploratory committee.

viper relax, I have a hunch that over half of them will drop out before the election really gets into high swing.
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

12/14/14 to 1/1/15 = VP of DDO
8/4/18 to 8/6/18 = Start of the Worst Spam Attack in DDO History (61 Hours, 21 Minutes, and 37 seconds... Estimated 63,175 Spam Posts during the main attack)

Be Today's Hero and Tomorrow's Hero
The trash from yesterday will still be trash from every day onwards
imabench
Posts: 20,541
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2012 10:28:55 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
*full* swing
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

12/14/14 to 1/1/15 = VP of DDO
8/4/18 to 8/6/18 = Start of the Worst Spam Attack in DDO History (61 Hours, 21 Minutes, and 37 seconds... Estimated 63,175 Spam Posts during the main attack)

Be Today's Hero and Tomorrow's Hero
The trash from yesterday will still be trash from every day onwards
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,072
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2012 9:25:47 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/24/2012 10:47:57 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
I didn't not take you seriously :)

http://s3.amazonaws.com...
I've been waiting for my whole life to grow old,
and now we never will, never will.

- CHVRCHES, "Graffiti"