Jump to topic:

Vote reports

LatentDebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 2:40:30 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
I would like to make an official petition to be able to report votes that are unreasonable or that dont' even have a valid reason for voting given at all.
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.

People who think they know everything are extremely irritating to those of us who do.

"If you believe in a god, just tell me why you don't believe in all the other gods. The reasons you give will be why I don't believe in yours." - Ricky THEGENIUS Gervais
LatentDebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 3:17:17 AM
Yes but I want to be able to officially report their vote so they can get banned.
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.

People who think they know everything are extremely irritating to those of us who do.

"If you believe in a god, just tell me why you don't believe in all the other gods. The reasons you give will be why I don't believe in yours." - Ricky THEGENIUS Gervais
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 7:16:26 AM
At 1/27/2013 3:17:17 AM, LatentDebater wrote:
Yes but I want to be able to officially report their vote so they can get banned.

Report the debate with a mention of the vote, or their profile, or message airmax.

And they probably wouldn't get banned. At the most they'd just get their voting privileges taken away I think.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.