Total Posts:7|Showing Posts:1-7
Jump to topic:

Request for assistance.

ClassicRobert
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2013 10:00:43 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
You have to know a guy.
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
YYW
Posts: 44,679
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2013 10:04:44 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/15/2013 10:00:43 PM, ClassicRobert wrote:
You have to know a guy.

[This comment can only be seen by platinum users of Debate.org]
ClassicRobert
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2013 10:07:04 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/15/2013 10:04:44 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/15/2013 10:00:43 PM, ClassicRobert wrote:
You have to know a guy.

[This comment can only be seen by platinum users of Debate.org]

[This comment can only be seen by unobtainium users of Debate.org]
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
YYW
Posts: 44,679
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2013 10:08:17 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/15/2013 10:07:04 PM, ClassicRobert wrote:
At 7/15/2013 10:04:44 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/15/2013 10:00:43 PM, ClassicRobert wrote:
You have to know a guy.

[This comment can only be seen by platinum users of Debate.org]

[This comment can only be seen by unobtainium users of Debate.org]

And in that moment, the joke got old.
FrackJack
Posts: 1,392
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2013 10:47:12 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/15/2013 10:43:15 PM, imabench wrote:
[This message can only be seen by troll members of Debate.org]

DDO is the only website where most of the members troll.
: At 8/8/2013 6:15:09 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
: The idiots are rebelling.

http://i.imgur.com...
imabench
Posts: 20,542
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2013 11:06:54 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/15/2013 10:47:12 PM, FrackJack wrote:
At 7/15/2013 10:43:15 PM, imabench wrote:
[This message can only be seen by troll members of Debate.org]

DDO is the only website where most of the members troll.

It didnt always used to be that way though
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

12/14/14 to 1/1/15 = VP of DDO
8/4/18 to 8/6/18 = Start of the Worst Spam Attack in DDO History (61 Hours, 21 Minutes, and 37 seconds... Estimated 63,175 Spam Posts during the main attack)

Be Today's Hero and Tomorrow's Hero
The trash from yesterday will still be trash from every day onwards

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.