Jump to topic:

A Tribute to DDO

zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2018 2:24:27 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
So it seems apparent this site is on its last legs. Perhaps it will just descend into spam and become unusable and end with a landslide that Max can't overcome. Who knows.

In any case, I wanted to make a little video to pay tribute to DDO. It's been a great ride. Honestly, I've spent most of my highschool days (lots of lurking) and almost all of my college days on this site. Of course, there's no other site on the internet that compares in structure, but what really kept me keep coming back to this site is the people.

Thanks to everyone for the friendships, the late night hangouts, and the stimulating conversations we've had. I'd especially like to thank Geogeer, Skep, Romanii, Emilrose, Sam Stevens, Crypto, ESocial, Envisage, thett3, Seventh, bossy, and Zarroette for the great conversations over the past five years.

I'd also like to apologize for any negative impact I've had on anyone through trolling. Nothing was meant with malicious intent and I honestly wish everyone the best (thinking of you, TUF).

Also, thanks to airmax for the patience he's shown in the face of unrelenting juvenility and the hard work he's put into this site day in and day out.

Here's the video. Hope I didn't forget anyone.

Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com...

-zmikecuber
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2018 4:18:42 AM
At 7/30/2018 2:24:27 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
So it seems apparent this site is on its last legs. Perhaps it will just descend into spam and become unusable and end with a landslide that Max can't overcome. Who knows.

In any case, I wanted to make a little video to pay tribute to DDO. It's been a great ride. Honestly, I've spent most of my highschool days (lots of lurking) and almost all of my college days on this site. Of course, there's no other site on the internet that compares in structure, but what really kept me keep coming back to this site is the people.

Thanks to everyone for the friendships, the late night hangouts, and the stimulating conversations we've had. I'd especially like to thank Geogeer, Skep, Romanii, Emilrose, Sam Stevens, Crypto, ESocial, Envisage, thett3, Seventh, bossy, and Zarroette for the great conversations over the past five years.

I'd also like to apologize for any negative impact I've had on anyone through trolling. Nothing was meant with malicious intent and I honestly wish everyone the best (thinking of you, TUF).

Also, thanks to airmax for the patience he's shown in the face of unrelenting juvenility and the hard work he's put into this site day in and day out.

Enjoy.

-zmikecuber

This legit made me sad af
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2018 4:20:28 AM
At 7/30/2018 4:18:42 AM, Mikal wrote:

Enjoy.

-zmikecuber

Thanks for the material you provided.

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2018 4:30:36 AM

Enjoy.

-zmikecuber

ikr, it's depressing tbh
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2018 5:22:21 AM
Awww so many names I hadn"t seen in forever. And I was happy to see a few of my debates and of course the famous Trump Triumph thread. I"ll miss this place for sure
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2018 5:23:32 AM
At 7/30/2018 5:22:21 AM, thett3 wrote:
Awww so many names I hadn"t seen in forever. And I was happy to see a few of my debates and of course the famous Trump Triumph thread. I"ll miss this place for sure

You have a beautiful smile.

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2018 5:33:10 AM
At 7/30/2018 5:23:32 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 7/30/2018 5:22:21 AM, thett3 wrote:

You have a beautiful smile.

I don"t lol, at least not in that vid but that"s ok
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Zeichen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2018 1:19:17 PM
Nice video.

Although, it seems somewhat premature. This site, as far as I am concerned, can still be used regardless of spam.
Zeichen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2018 1:34:28 PM
At 7/30/2018 4:30:36 AM, SamStevens wrote:

Enjoy.

-zmikecuber

ikr, it's depressing tbh

Not really. Memories can be made on DDO again. We simply have to adapt.

It seems likely to me that with regard to spam, the status quo will remain. However, we can overcome that.
Unstobbaple
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2018 3:40:30 PM
Apt video. Glad I had some impact on you. Not a shout out thread here but gonna go full positive on you right now.

In spite of intense trolling and covert ops you've been completely reasonable, thoughtful and respectful when I've talked to you. Keep that up being a Rep while ditching Trump publicly and your actions are inspirational.

shout outs!
Nd2400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2018 4:06:05 PM

Enjoy.

-zmikecuber

Nice video...

But tbh, it just too soon....

It just spam. It hasn't completely taken over... Plus ppl are still posting and having debates. So, it not all gone....
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2018 4:30:26 PM
At 7/30/2018 4:06:05 PM, Nd2400 wrote:

Enjoy.

-zmikecuber

Nice video...

But tbh, it just too soon....

It just spam. It hasn't completely taken over... Plus ppl are still posting and having debates. So, it not all gone....

True true

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2018 7:04:25 PM

Love you Mike <3 You'll always be one of my favourite people on DDO.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.
Deep down, we're all dumbassses who act like shittheads

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2018 7:23:28 PM
At 7/30/2018 3:40:30 PM, Unstobbaple wrote:
Apt video. Glad I had some impact on you. Not a shout out thread here but gonna go full positive on you right now.

In spite of intense trolling and covert ops you've been completely reasonable, thoughtful and respectful when I've talked to you. Keep that up being a Rep while ditching Trump publicly and your actions are inspirational.

shout outs!

Thanks for the kind words, Unstob. I can promise you I won't forget ya.

zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2018 7:23:57 PM
At 7/30/2018 7:04:25 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Sorry for missing you in the video lol

stalkerzmikecuber96
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2018 6:04:43 PM

rofl

And yet you still troll everyone, day after day.

Enjoy.

-zmikecuber
stalkerzmikecuber96
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2018 6:10:45 PM
At 7/30/2018 3:40:30 PM, Unstobbaple wrote:

In spite of intense trolling and covert ops you've been completely reasonable, thoughtful and respectful when I've talked to you.

Cuber is the guy who gets young boys to make recordings of the things you say. He even spoke about making a video which showed your head splitting in half.

He is deranged.

Keep that up being a Rep while ditching Trump publicly and your actions are inspirational.

shout outs!
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2018 6:50:42 PM
At 8/1/2018 6:04:43 PM, stalkerzmikecuber96 wrote:

rofl

Whoever you are, I want you to know that I do not wish any evil upon you. Also, you win.

Enjoy.

-zmikecuber

stalkerzmikecuber96
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2018 7:53:31 PM
At 8/1/2018 6:50:42 PM, zmikecuber wrote:

rofl

Whoever you are, I want you to know that I do not wish any evil upon you.

Also, you win.

lol

You really ought to seek professional help.

Enjoy.

-zmikecuber
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2018 8:18:33 PM
At 8/1/2018 7:53:31 PM, stalkerzmikecuber96 wrote:

rofl

Also, you win.

lol

I think you might be right... What do you think is wrong with me?

Enjoy.

-zmikecuber

stalkerzmikecuber96
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2018 8:41:02 PM
At 8/1/2018 8:18:33 PM, zmikecuber wrote:

rofl

Also, you win.

lol

What do you think is wrong with you?

Enjoy.

-zmikecuber
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2018 8:42:23 PM
At 8/1/2018 8:41:02 PM, stalkerzmikecuber96 wrote:

rofl

Also, you win.

lol

Self hatred which I've projected onto other people.

Enjoy.

-zmikecuber

zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2018 8:43:34 PM
At 8/1/2018 8:41:02 PM, stalkerzmikecuber96 wrote:

rofl

Also, you win.

lol

Why don't you tell me what you think?

Enjoy.

-zmikecuber

stalkerzmikecuber96
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2018 9:05:26 PM
At 8/1/2018 8:43:34 PM, zmikecuber wrote:

Alas, I have no interest in listening to your pity over your many deficiencies. As with all mentally ill people, you apologize, and then you behave in the same, negative ways again. You have no idea of what it is to respect another person, nor do I imagine you ever will. Your problems control you to an extent which is essentially irreversible. You would have to receive quite serious therapy for there to even be a minute possibility of you overcoming them.

I believe that in addition to your mental issues, you are a disgusting person who is a profoundly bad influence on others (as I have learned myself, unfortunately).
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2018 9:08:12 PM
At 8/1/2018 9:05:26 PM, stalkerzmikecuber96 wrote:

Alas, I have no interest in listening to your pity over your many deficiencies. As with all mentally ill people, you apologize, and then you behave in the same, negative ways again. You have no idea of what it is to respect another person, nor do I imagine you ever will. Your problems control you to an extent which is essentially irreversible. You would have to receive quite serious therapy for there to even be a minute possibility of you overcoming them.

I pray to God you're wrong, and that someday I may overcome the many darknesses in my soul. Regardless, even if you are correct, I'll never stop trying even if I am ultimately damned to failure and hell.

I believe that in addition to your mental issues, you are a disgusting person who is a profoundly bad influence on others (as I have learned myself, unfortunately).

You've made the correct decision in stopping communicating with me then. Honestly, I wish I could have the same resolve.

RMTheSupreme
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2018 9:13:59 PM
At 8/1/2018 9:05:26 PM, stalkerzmikecuber96 wrote:

Draka, we get it you're a cyberbully. No need to swtich names for each victim.
https://www.debateart.com...

Be tomorrow's hero, not today's idol.
RMTheSupreme
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2018 9:17:44 PM
At 7/30/2018 7:23:57 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 7/30/2018 7:04:25 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Sorry for missing you in the video lol

Kid, you missed more than just her.

The ability to be notorious and get forgotten is a subtle one so if we count how many you mentioned and how famous or infamous they are and then consider that you forgot myself and esocial, it adds up to making it insanely skilled that we ended up forgotten by you or lucky.

I'm not crying but it did rub me wrong when you showed bench four times and me not even once, not a mention.

Qopel and I were far more interesting banned users than izbo and writerdave.
https://www.debateart.com...

Be tomorrow's hero, not today's idol.
stalkerzmikecuber96
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2018 9:22:44 PM
At 8/1/2018 9:08:12 PM, zmikecuber wrote:

You've made the correct decision in stopping communicating with me then. Honestly, I wish I could have the same resolve.

I gave you numerous opportunities to behave like a normal person. In fact, the vast majority of people would not have forgiven you for the last thing you did. This time, of course, there can be no communication between either of us. I do not want you to PM me, to write on my profile, or contact my number.

That will be all.
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2018 9:23:58 PM
At 8/1/2018 9:22:44 PM, stalkerzmikecuber96 wrote:
At 8/1/2018 9:08:12 PM, zmikecuber wrote:

I gave you numerous opportunities to behave like a normal person. In fact, the vast majority of people would not have forgiven you for the last thing you did. This time, of course, there can be no communication between either of us. I do not want you to PM me, to write on my profile, or contact my number.

That will be all.

Alright...

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.