Total Posts:21|Showing Posts:1-21
Jump to topic:

DDO The Walking Dead Episode 19

daytonanerd
Posts: 6,674
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2013 4:29:16 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
I was going to make a joke this episode, but damn. I didn't think the nazis wouldn't get to killing immediately.

Nonetheless, I won't let the joke decay.

http://www.youtube.com...
Cringe
Bullish
Posts: 3,527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2013 4:17:20 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/16/2013 10:33:45 PM, imabench wrote:

Active/Formerly active characters:

1 - Thett3
2 - Maikuru (Dead)
3 - Noumena (Dead)
4 - lannan13 (Dead)
5 - 16kadams (Dead)
6 - Airmax (No Longer Active)
7 - Pennington (Dead)
8 - LordKnuckle (Dead)
9 - Eitan_Zohar (Dead)
10 - RyuuKyuzo
11 - johnnyboy54 (Left for Dead)
12 - Smithereens (No Longer Active)
13 - DetectableNinja (No Longer Active)
14 - Cybertron
15 - Frackjack
16 - Drafterman
17 - Phantom
18 - Tvellalott
19 - Antidoter
20 - DoubtingDave
21 - Citra
22 - Ragnar
23 - Cermank
24 - 1HistoryGenius
25 - TUF

Soon to be Introduced:

26 - Magic8000
27 - OberHerr
28 - Daytona
29 - Zaradi
30 - J.Y.A.A.
31 - Crypto
32 - Sarcastic Indeed
33 - Bullish
34 - Muzebreak
35 - MassiveDump
36 - Rajun
37 - jzonda41

Magic is head Nazi Mr. God.
0x5f3759df
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,674
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2013 4:28:32 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/24/2013 4:29:16 AM, daytonanerd wrote:
I was going to make a joke this episode, but damn. I didn't think the nazis wouldn't get to killing immediately.

Nonetheless, I won't let the joke decay.

http://www.youtube.com...

Sorry if I offended anybody, but the Springtime for Hitler joke had to be made.
Cringe
imabench
Posts: 20,542
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2013 5:39:41 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/24/2013 4:29:54 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
Also, Ima, really? Mr. God??

Just wanted to make it clear that this guy is clinically insane.

Did Hitler even have that high of an opinion of himself?

Doubt it, which should say a lot about what kind a person that Thett and his friends are dealing with here :P
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

12/14/14 to 1/1/15 = VP of DDO
8/4/18 to 8/6/18 = Start of the Worst Spam Attack in DDO History (61 Hours, 21 Minutes, and 37 seconds... Estimated 63,175 Spam Posts during the main attack)

Be Today's Hero and Tomorrow's Hero
The trash from yesterday will still be trash from every day onwards
1Historygenius
Posts: 1,639
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2013 10:31:24 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Just curious on the island's geography, there are little roads right? If there were roads they could take a car to the northern island and race back south, but I don't know what the infrastructure is like there.
"The chief business of the American people is business." - Calvin Coolidge

Latest debate - Reagan was a better President than Obama: http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Posts: 20,542
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2013 2:15:54 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/24/2013 10:31:24 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
Just curious on the island's geography, there are little roads right? If there were roads they could take a car to the northern island and race back south, but I don't know what the infrastructure is like there.

There are roads, but keep in mind this is ten years into the future where gas isnt exactly plentiful
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

12/14/14 to 1/1/15 = VP of DDO
8/4/18 to 8/6/18 = Start of the Worst Spam Attack in DDO History (61 Hours, 21 Minutes, and 37 seconds... Estimated 63,175 Spam Posts during the main attack)

Be Today's Hero and Tomorrow's Hero
The trash from yesterday will still be trash from every day onwards
Ragnar
Posts: 1,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2013 11:43:02 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
I hate to do this... But I'd love it if the town preacher tried to talk them down, only for Mr. God to take the man's bible, flip through it, see that it has not been purged of the Jew inspired Old Testament... Then of course shoot the preacher in the face (or run out of ammo or have the weapon jam; you know, the annoying spiritual moment where trying to kill someone doesn't quite work out).
http://en.wikipedia.org...

BTW you all need to play The Walking Dead video game, there's a town that kills anyone too old or otherwise weak; they even kill pregnant people and children since such places a burden on their new perfect society.
Unofficial DDO Guide: http://goo.gl...
(It's probably the best help resource here, other than talking to people...)

Voting Standards: https://goo.gl...

And please disable Smart-Quotes: https://goo.gl...
imabench
Posts: 20,542
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2013 6:18:21 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/25/2013 11:43:02 AM, Ragnar wrote:
I hate to do this... But I'd love it if the town preacher tried to talk them down, only for Mr. God to take the man's bible, flip through it, see that it has not been purged of the Jew inspired Old Testament... Then of course shoot the preacher in the face (or run out of ammo or have the weapon jam; you know, the annoying spiritual moment where trying to kill someone doesn't quite work out).
http://en.wikipedia.org...

BTW you all need to play The Walking Dead video game, there's a town that kills anyone too old or otherwise weak; they even kill pregnant people and children since such places a burden on their new perfect society.

Thats partly what inspired this episode ^
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

12/14/14 to 1/1/15 = VP of DDO
8/4/18 to 8/6/18 = Start of the Worst Spam Attack in DDO History (61 Hours, 21 Minutes, and 37 seconds... Estimated 63,175 Spam Posts during the main attack)

Be Today's Hero and Tomorrow's Hero
The trash from yesterday will still be trash from every day onwards
1Historygenius
Posts: 1,639
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2013 8:36:29 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/25/2013 2:15:54 AM, imabench wrote:
At 9/24/2013 10:31:24 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
Just curious on the island's geography, there are little roads right? If there were roads they could take a car to the northern island and race back south, but I don't know what the infrastructure is like there.

There are roads, but keep in mind this is ten years into the future where gas isnt exactly plentiful

I understand, I guess I would be someone who would urge for the group to use that little gas if it meant seeing more people, and a government at that. Then after finding out it was Nazis I would race back, but that's just me.
"The chief business of the American people is business." - Calvin Coolidge

Latest debate - Reagan was a better President than Obama: http://www.debate.org...
Bullish
Posts: 3,527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2013 10:41:39 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/25/2013 8:36:29 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
At 9/25/2013 2:15:54 AM, imabench wrote:
At 9/24/2013 10:31:24 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
Just curious on the island's geography, there are little roads right? If there were roads they could take a car to the northern island and race back south, but I don't know what the infrastructure is like there.

There are roads, but keep in mind this is ten years into the future where gas isnt exactly plentiful

I understand, I guess I would be someone who would urge for the group to use that little gas if it meant seeing more people, and a government at that. Then after finding out it was Nazis I would race back, but that's just me.

Americans have never heard of bikes?
0x5f3759df
1Historygenius
Posts: 1,639
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2013 3:20:21 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/25/2013 10:41:39 PM, Bullish wrote:
At 9/25/2013 8:36:29 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
At 9/25/2013 2:15:54 AM, imabench wrote:
At 9/24/2013 10:31:24 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
Just curious on the island's geography, there are little roads right? If there were roads they could take a car to the northern island and race back south, but I don't know what the infrastructure is like there.

There are roads, but keep in mind this is ten years into the future where gas isnt exactly plentiful

I understand, I guess I would be someone who would urge for the group to use that little gas if it meant seeing more people, and a government at that. Then after finding out it was Nazis I would race back, but that's just me.

Americans have never heard of bikes?

Their old people, most don't have the ability for that kind of physical exercise.
"The chief business of the American people is business." - Calvin Coolidge

Latest debate - Reagan was a better President than Obama: http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Posts: 20,542
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2013 6:09:50 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/26/2013 3:20:21 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
At 9/25/2013 10:41:39 PM, Bullish wrote:
At 9/25/2013 8:36:29 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
At 9/25/2013 2:15:54 AM, imabench wrote:
At 9/24/2013 10:31:24 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
Just curious on the island's geography, there are little roads right? If there were roads they could take a car to the northern island and race back south, but I don't know what the infrastructure is like there.

There are roads, but keep in mind this is ten years into the future where gas isnt exactly plentiful

I understand, I guess I would be someone who would urge for the group to use that little gas if it meant seeing more people, and a government at that. Then after finding out it was Nazis I would race back, but that's just me.

Americans have never heard of bikes?

Their old people, most don't have the ability for that kind of physical exercise.

1) Cars break down over time, especially when they dont get maintenance for over ten years and last used to run over zombies

2) There arent that many cars on an Island of 400 people to begin with

3) ITS MY DAMN STORY
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

12/14/14 to 1/1/15 = VP of DDO
8/4/18 to 8/6/18 = Start of the Worst Spam Attack in DDO History (61 Hours, 21 Minutes, and 37 seconds... Estimated 63,175 Spam Posts during the main attack)

Be Today's Hero and Tomorrow's Hero
The trash from yesterday will still be trash from every day onwards
Nidhogg
Posts: 503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2013 6:36:32 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Can I be in this? I want to see how I would die in a zombie/nazi infested universe.
Ridiculously Photogenic Debater

DDO's most mediocre member since at least a year ago
imabench
Posts: 20,542
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2013 8:59:16 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/26/2013 6:36:32 PM, Nidhogg wrote:
Can I be in this? I want to see how I would die in a zombie/nazi infested universe.

yeah ill add your name to the sign up sheet
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

12/14/14 to 1/1/15 = VP of DDO
8/4/18 to 8/6/18 = Start of the Worst Spam Attack in DDO History (61 Hours, 21 Minutes, and 37 seconds... Estimated 63,175 Spam Posts during the main attack)

Be Today's Hero and Tomorrow's Hero
The trash from yesterday will still be trash from every day onwards
imabench
Posts: 20,542
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2013 9:00:02 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Active/Formerly active characters:

1 - Thett3
2 - Maikuru (Dead)
3 - Noumena (Dead)
4 - lannan13 (Dead)
5 - 16kadams (Dead)
6 - Airmax (No Longer Active)
7 - Pennington (Dead)
8 - LordKnuckle (Dead)
9 - Eitan_Zohar (Dead)
10 - RyuuKyuzo
11 - johnnyboy54 (Left for Dead)
12 - Smithereens (No Longer Active)
13 - DetectableNinja (No Longer Active)
14 - Cybertron
15 - Frackjack
16 - Drafterman
17 - Phantom
18 - Tvellalott
19 - Antidoter
20 - DoubtingDave
21 - Citra
22 - Ragnar
23 - Cermank
24 - 1HistoryGenius
25 - TUF

Soon to be Introduced:

26 - Magic8000
27 - OberHerr
28 - Daytona
29 - Zaradi
30 - J.Y.A.A.
31 - Crypto
32 - Sarcastic Indeed
33 - Bullish
34 - Muzebreak
35 - MassiveDump
36 - Rajun
37 - jzonda41
38 - Nidhogg
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

12/14/14 to 1/1/15 = VP of DDO
8/4/18 to 8/6/18 = Start of the Worst Spam Attack in DDO History (61 Hours, 21 Minutes, and 37 seconds... Estimated 63,175 Spam Posts during the main attack)

Be Today's Hero and Tomorrow's Hero
The trash from yesterday will still be trash from every day onwards
Ragnar
Posts: 1,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2013 9:10:47 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/26/2013 6:36:32 PM, Nidhogg wrote:
I want to see how I would die in a zombie/nazi infested universe.

It's not that bad, unlike this one: http://www.collegehumor.com...
Unofficial DDO Guide: http://goo.gl...
(It's probably the best help resource here, other than talking to people...)

Voting Standards: https://goo.gl...

And please disable Smart-Quotes: https://goo.gl...
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,674
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2013 8:29:23 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/26/2013 9:00:02 PM, imabench wrote:
Active/Formerly active characters:

1 - Thett3
2 - Maikuru (Dead)
3 - Noumena (Dead)
4 - lannan13 (Dead)
5 - 16kadams (Dead)
6 - Airmax (No Longer Active)
7 - Pennington (Dead)
8 - LordKnuckle (Dead)
9 - Eitan_Zohar (Dead)
10 - RyuuKyuzo
11 - johnnyboy54 (Left for Dead)
12 - Smithereens (No Longer Active)
13 - DetectableNinja (No Longer Active)
14 - Cybertron
15 - Frackjack
16 - Drafterman
17 - Phantom
18 - Tvellalott
19 - Antidoter
20 - DoubtingDave
21 - Citra
22 - Ragnar
23 - Cermank
24 - 1HistoryGenius
25 - TUF

Soon to be Introduced:

26 - Magic8000
27 - OberHerr
28 - Daytona
29 - Zaradi
30 - J.Y.A.A.
31 - Crypto
32 - Sarcastic Indeed
33 - Bullish
34 - Muzebreak
35 - MassiveDump
36 - Rajun
37 - jzonda41
38 - Nidhogg

Can't tell if anyone on this list is a nazi or not, since neither Magic nor Ober is listed as active.
Cringe

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.