Jump to topic:

Inferno Returns *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 8:59:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Well what do we have right here. You go away for a minute and you come back to an apocalyptic mess. Can somebody tell me what the hell has happened to this place. Spammers. Trolls. Pervs. Insomniacs. Maniacs. What is going on here and who is in charge.of this site. Inferno has returned. But even with all of my great strength and tenacity, even I could hardly stomach the existence of such a deplorable site. Comments.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 9:31:58 PM
At 8/2/2018 8:59:00 PM, inferno wrote:
Well what do we have right here. You go away for a minute and you come back to an apocalyptic mess. Can somebody tell me what the hell has happened to this place. Spammers. Trolls. Pervs. Insomniacs. Maniacs. What is going on here and who is in charge.of this site. Inferno has returned. But even with all of my great strength and tenacity, even I could hardly stomach the existence of such a deplorable site. Comments.

I just come here to claim longest active member status
Beware of the people who are in your circle but are not in your corner.

And with the stroke of a pen people 18 to 21 who own a gun became criminals and public enemy #1 having committed no crime and having said nothing. Just like the Jews in Germany during WW2. Must be a weird feeling.

When I hear people crying and whining about their first world problems I think about the universe with everything in it and people in wheelchairs and all of their problems go away.
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 9:54:21 PM
Oh hey, welcome back. There was an inferno with an extra letter a bit ago who said they were you. I'm assuming it wasn't. Eh, spam mostly. They say lannan13 died as well.
Nd2400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 10:52:41 PM

Welcome back...

Too bad, you came back with such bad spam...

A lot of ppl are upset nothing is being done to correct the spam here...

Anyways how are you?
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2018 11:20:26 PM

THE

KING

IS

BACK
#StandWithBossy

#TheMadmanWasUnbanned
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2018 8:01:08 PM
At 8/2/2018 9:31:58 PM, sadolite wrote:

I just come here to claim longest active member status

How sweet. (wipes tear from eyes)
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2018 8:01:51 PM
At 8/2/2018 10:52:41 PM, Nd2400 wrote:

Welcome back...

Anyways how are you?

I am ready to clean up this mess.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2018 8:03:00 PM
At 8/2/2018 11:09:36 PM, TurleDoveSammie wrote:
Welcome back. Its nice to see old members returning and being more active!!

Oh my gosh. You're here ! I know the world is coming to an end now.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2018 8:50:06 PM
At 8/2/2018 9:54:21 PM, Leaning wrote:
Oh hey, welcome back. There was an inferno with an extra letter a bit ago who said they were you. I'm assuming it wasn't. Eh, spam mostly. They say lannan13 died as well.

Your strange.
thedreadpirateroberts
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2018 8:55:08 PM
At 8/3/2018 8:50:06 PM, inferno wrote:

Your strange.

Just need brontoraptor and the circle will be complete, muahahaha
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2018 11:29:26 PM
At 8/3/2018 8:50:06 PM, inferno wrote:

Your strange.

I do hear that now and then.
Nd2400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2018 12:34:41 AM
At 8/3/2018 8:01:51 PM, inferno wrote:
At 8/2/2018 10:52:41 PM, Nd2400 wrote:

Welcome back...

Anyways how are you?

I am ready to clean up this mess.

How?
TurleDoveSammie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2018 12:58:01 PM
At 8/3/2018 8:03:00 PM, inferno wrote:
At 8/2/2018 11:09:36 PM, TurleDoveSammie wrote:
Welcome back. Its nice to see old members returning and being more active!!

Oh my gosh. You're here ! I know the world is coming to an end now.

*.* whats that supposed to mean??
~Family of 4 Forever~

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.