Posted: 1 year ago
Over 2 million spam posts have been deleted since yesterday. Press T to thank

T
Stooge the Worst

#StandWithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

"SeventhProfessor is actually a surprisingly good poster."
~Devilry

https://docs.google.com...
RMTheSupreme
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2018 6:25:03 PM
At 8/11/2018 6:24:12 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

T
oo late?
https://www.debateart.com...

Be tomorrow's hero, not today's idol.
Anonymous
8/11/2018 6:34:28 PM
T nac
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2018 6:47:02 PM
T

Nac
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2018 7:56:12 PM

T

T
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2018 8:18:27 PM
Now that Airmax has shown he is a better web admin than moderator, I hope Juggle gets a real moderator to handle the trolls on the boards.
RMTheSupreme
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2018 8:36:28 PM
At 8/12/2018 8:18:27 PM, ethang5 wrote:
Now that Airmax has shown he is a better web admin than moderator, I hope Juggle gets a real moderator to handle the trolls on the boards.

He was not (like ever) a good moderator. His bias was always present but he's better now than he used to be.

SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2018 8:48:27 PM
At 8/11/2018 8:59:07 PM, Leaning wrote:
Oooh, I just signed in. Had to use a reCaptcha.

It's about time they implemented something, lol.
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2018 7:27:32 AM
I'm not sure where this sudden Airmax hate is coming from. I've dealt when him enough to know he goes head-over-heels to keep bias out of Moderation. I mean he goes overboard for an unpaid moderator.
My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2018 8:37:50 AM
At 8/13/2018 7:27:32 AM, donald.keller wrote:

I'm not sure where this sudden Airmax hate is coming from. I've dealt when him enough to know he goes head-over-heels to keep bias out of Moderation. I mean he goes overboard for an unpaid moderator.

No one hates Airmax except RM who has bad blood with him and is a little immature.

An objective evaluation of his performance is not hate though. I have spoken to him several times, and found him to be smug, standoffish, and unconcerned. I am starting to suspect he was that way only to selected people.

Airmax, as head mod, condoned, took part in, and defended a movie in which the theme was that the religion board was nuked, and posters there had their reputations smeared and their intelligence questioned. It is ironic now that the entire board has been nuked, he thinks its a bad thing. In the movie, he thought it was funny.

Max got too close to his little clique of friends, and lost sight of the DDO forest while swinging from his favorite "I am king mod" tree. Sure, Juggle has much to answer for, but so does Max.

Judging from how noncommittal and unresponsive he remains, it is clear that what he wants to restore is his little fiefdom with his clique pandering to his ego, rather than actually addressing the problems facing the board.

Are you satisfied with the board's condition?
RMTheSupreme
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2018 9:21:15 AM
At 8/13/2018 8:37:50 AM, ethang5 wrote:

No one hates Airmax except RM who has bad blood with him and is a little immature.

Gonna forfeit round 2 on debate art or finally gonna get serious? You k wk nothing of the history most blatant in that you think I hate Max. Max is a joke to me and he needs to learn how to avoid being friends with people he is supposed to whip into shape.

I don't hate Max for his banning of me. Inbate him for his lenience and blatant lack of enforcement on others relative to what he did to me.

From.Benchs repeat bullying where he got 9 temporary bans (wtf) instead of a single permanently at any stage to mikals vote trading scheme that involved another friend of Max, bladerunner060.

I was a troll whi was easy for other trolls to pick on and he was right to ban me but was wrong to not ban bench whose main crime was abusing three members in ways beyond forgive ess, the first being me. These three are just extreme cases, bench was a regular bully until max tamed him. Even now his signature mocks me and did so worse betfkre be altered it.

You talk alkt knowing very little.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2018 9:47:37 AM
At 8/13/2018 9:21:15 AM, RMTheSupreme wrote:
At 8/13/2018 8:37:50 AM, ethang5 wrote:

Gonna forfeit round 2 on debate art or finally gonna get serious? You k wk nothing of the history most blatant in that you think I hate Max. Max is a joke to me and he needs to learn how to avoid being friends with people he is supposed to whip into shape.

I don't hate Max for his banning of me. Inbate him for his lenience and blatant lack of enforcement on others relative to what he did to me.

From.Benchs repeat bullying where he got 9 temporary bans (wtf) instead of a single permanently at any stage to mikals vote trading scheme that involved another friend of Max, bladerunner060.

I was a troll whi was easy for other trolls to pick on and he was right to ban me but was wrong to not ban bench whose main crime was abusing three members in ways beyond forgive ess, the first being me. These three are just extreme cases, bench was a regular bully until max tamed him. Even now his signature mocks me and did so worse betfkre be altered it.

You talk alkt knowing very little.

And you talk while hating very much.

Let that stuff go. Max is just the mod of a rinky-dink debate site in a little corner of the web. Keep the emotion out, or give yourself time to heal.
Jhhillman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2018 8:38:34 AM

Most users including Airmax have been banned and the spam is as bad as ever. Thanks a lot, juggle.
"Do not accept and evil you can change" - e.lockhart

New debate platform that's basically DDO but without the spam: DebateArt.com

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.