Total Posts:20|Showing Posts:1-20
Jump to topic:

You get banned on DA for having backbone

RMTheSupreme
Posts: 590
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2018 3:31:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Zeichen bullies me and I put the b**** in her place and I get the ban! xD corrupt to the core joke of a site. Three users called me mentally ill and made fun of me and I got banned and they get what? a pat on the back. Little fuckboy copyright sucker.
https://www.debateart.com...

Be tomorrow's hero, not today's idol.
Zeichen
Posts: 234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2018 4:44:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/13/2018 3:31:46 PM, RMTheSupreme wrote:
Zeichen bullies me and I put the b**** in her place and I get the ban! xD corrupt to the core joke of a site. Three users called me mentally ill and made fun of me and I got banned and they get what? a pat on the back. Little fuckboy copyright sucker.

lol
RMTheSupreme
Posts: 590
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2018 4:47:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/13/2018 4:44:18 PM, Zeichen wrote:
At 8/13/2018 3:31:46 PM, RMTheSupreme wrote:
Zeichen bullies me and I put the b**** in her place and I get the ban! xD corrupt to the core joke of a site. Three users called me mentally ill and made fun of me and I got banned and they get what? a pat on the back. Little fuckboy copyright sucker.

lol

it's funny because i was literally the highest iq guy there, no one stood a chance. There's a reason no good debaters joined it yet,
https://www.debateart.com...

Be tomorrow's hero, not today's idol.
Zeichen
Posts: 234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2018 5:00:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/13/2018 4:47:29 PM, RMTheSupreme wrote:
At 8/13/2018 4:44:18 PM, Zeichen wrote:
At 8/13/2018 3:31:46 PM, RMTheSupreme wrote:
Zeichen bullies me and I put the b**** in her place and I get the ban! xD corrupt to the core joke of a site. Three users called me mentally ill and made fun of me and I got banned and they get what? a pat on the back. Little fuckboy copyright sucker.

lol

it's funny because i was literally the highest iq guy there, no one stood a chance. There's a reason no good debaters joined it yet,

You do not have a high IQ, and "good debaters" have indeed joined the site.

In making this thread, you have further shown that Michael has made an excellent decision in banning you.
Swagnarok
Posts: 2,020
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2018 5:01:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/13/2018 4:47:29 PM, RMTheSupreme wrote:
At 8/13/2018 4:44:18 PM, Zeichen wrote:
At 8/13/2018 3:31:46 PM, RMTheSupreme wrote:
Zeichen bullies me and I put the b**** in her place and I get the ban! xD corrupt to the core joke of a site. Three users called me mentally ill and made fun of me and I got banned and they get what? a pat on the back. Little fuckboy copyright sucker.

lol

it's funny because i was literally the highest iq guy there, no one stood a chance. There's a reason no good debaters joined it yet,

Smithereens literally formats citations as though the debate in question was a scholarly paper. How's he not a good debater?
Rest in Peace DDO (2007-2018)
RMTheSupreme
Posts: 590
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2018 5:03:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/13/2018 5:01:10 PM, Swagnarok wrote:
At 8/13/2018 4:47:29 PM, RMTheSupreme wrote:
At 8/13/2018 4:44:18 PM, Zeichen wrote:
At 8/13/2018 3:31:46 PM, RMTheSupreme wrote:
Zeichen bullies me and I put the b**** in her place and I get the ban! xD corrupt to the core joke of a site. Three users called me mentally ill and made fun of me and I got banned and they get what? a pat on the back. Little fuckboy copyright sucker.

lol

it's funny because i was literally the highest iq guy there, no one stood a chance. There's a reason no good debaters joined it yet,

Smithereens literally formats citations as though the debate in question was a scholarly paper. How's he not a good debater?

xDDDDDD He has a prettier sources section, WOW WHAT A GR8DB8R
https://www.debateart.com...

Be tomorrow's hero, not today's idol.
RMTheSupreme
Posts: 590
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2018 5:04:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/13/2018 5:00:12 PM, Zeichen wrote:
At 8/13/2018 4:47:29 PM, RMTheSupreme wrote:
At 8/13/2018 4:44:18 PM, Zeichen wrote:
At 8/13/2018 3:31:46 PM, RMTheSupreme wrote:
Zeichen bullies me and I put the b**** in her place and I get the ban! xD corrupt to the core joke of a site. Three users called me mentally ill and made fun of me and I got banned and they get what? a pat on the back. Little fuckboy copyright sucker.

lol

it's funny because i was literally the highest iq guy there, no one stood a chance. There's a reason no good debaters joined it yet,

You do not have a high IQ, and "good debaters" have indeed joined the site.

I do.
In making this thread, you have further shown that Michael has made an excellent decision in banning you.
I hear a baa baa and the sheep sing la la
https://www.debateart.com...

Be tomorrow's hero, not today's idol.
Zeichen
Posts: 234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2018 5:05:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/13/2018 5:01:10 PM, Swagnarok wrote:
At 8/13/2018 4:47:29 PM, RMTheSupreme wrote:
At 8/13/2018 4:44:18 PM, Zeichen wrote:
At 8/13/2018 3:31:46 PM, RMTheSupreme wrote:
Zeichen bullies me and I put the b**** in her place and I get the ban! xD corrupt to the core joke of a site. Three users called me mentally ill and made fun of me and I got banned and they get what? a pat on the back. Little fuckboy copyright sucker.

lol

it's funny because i was literally the highest iq guy there, no one stood a chance. There's a reason no good debaters joined it yet,

Smithereens literally formats citations as though the debate in question was a scholarly paper. How's he not a good debater?

Exactly.
RMTheSupreme
Posts: 590
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2018 5:07:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/13/2018 5:05:48 PM, Zeichen wrote:
At 8/13/2018 5:01:10 PM, Swagnarok wrote:
At 8/13/2018 4:47:29 PM, RMTheSupreme wrote:
At 8/13/2018 4:44:18 PM, Zeichen wrote:
At 8/13/2018 3:31:46 PM, RMTheSupreme wrote:
Zeichen bullies me and I put the b**** in her place and I get the ban! xD corrupt to the core joke of a site. Three users called me mentally ill and made fun of me and I got banned and they get what? a pat on the back. Little fuckboy copyright sucker.

lol

it's funny because i was literally the highest iq guy there, no one stood a chance. There's a reason no good debaters joined it yet,

Smithereens literally formats citations as though the debate in question was a scholarly paper. How's he not a good debater?

Exactly.

I agree
https://www.debateart.com...

Be tomorrow's hero, not today's idol.
Zeichen
Posts: 234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2018 5:14:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/13/2018 5:04:21 PM, RMTheSupreme wrote:
At 8/13/2018 5:00:12 PM, Zeichen wrote:
At 8/13/2018 4:47:29 PM, RMTheSupreme wrote:
At 8/13/2018 4:44:18 PM, Zeichen wrote:
At 8/13/2018 3:31:46 PM, RMTheSupreme wrote:
Zeichen bullies me and I put the b**** in her place and I get the ban! xD corrupt to the core joke of a site. Three users called me mentally ill and made fun of me and I got banned and they get what? a pat on the back. Little fuckboy copyright sucker.

lol

it's funny because i was literally the highest iq guy there, no one stood a chance. There's a reason no good debaters joined it yet,

You do not have a high IQ, and "good debaters" have indeed joined the site.

I do.

Wrong.

In making this thread, you have further shown that Michael has made an excellent decision in banning you.

I hear a baa baa and the sheep sing la la

This is what people in the field of psychiatry term as a "psychotic episode".
RMTheSupreme
Posts: 590
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2018 5:16:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/13/2018 5:14:33 PM, Zeichen wrote:
At 8/13/2018 5:04:21 PM, RMTheSupreme wrote:
At 8/13/2018 5:00:12 PM, Zeichen wrote:
At 8/13/2018 4:47:29 PM, RMTheSupreme wrote:
At 8/13/2018 4:44:18 PM, Zeichen wrote:
At 8/13/2018 3:31:46 PM, RMTheSupreme wrote:
Zeichen bullies me and I put the b**** in her place and I get the ban! xD corrupt to the core joke of a site. Three users called me mentally ill and made fun of me and I got banned and they get what? a pat on the back. Little fuckboy copyright sucker.

lol

it's funny because i was literally the highest iq guy there, no one stood a chance. There's a reason no good debaters joined it yet,

You do not have a high IQ, and "good debaters" have indeed joined the site.

I do.

Wrong.

In making this thread, you have further shown that Michael has made an excellent decision in banning you.

I hear a baa baa and the sheep sing la la

This is what people in the field of psychiatry term as a "psychotic episode".

xD I would do much worse than sing lala if I had a psychotic episode.
https://www.debateart.com...

Be tomorrow's hero, not today's idol.
RMTheSupreme
Posts: 590
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2018 5:18:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/13/2018 5:14:33 PM, Zeichen wrote:

You do not have a high IQ, and "good debaters" have indeed joined the site.

I do.

Wrong.

In making this thread, you have further shown that Michael has made an excellent decision in banning you.

I hear a baa baa and the sheep sing la la

This is what people in the field of psychiatry term as a "psychotic episode".

https://i.imgur.com...
https://www.debateart.com...

Be tomorrow's hero, not today's idol.
Forever23
Posts: 1,784
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2018 5:51:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/13/2018 3:31:46 PM, RMTheSupreme wrote:
Zeichen bullies me and I put the b**** in her place and I get the ban! xD corrupt to the core joke of a site. Three users called me mentally ill and made fun of me and I got banned and they get what? a pat on the back. Little fuckboy copyright sucker.

another psychotic episode :(
Troll Queen Of DDO

#BetOnThett
#StandWithBossy

Bet On How Long DDO Will Last Here:
http://www.debate.org...

I hate you <3
Zeichen
Posts: 234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2018 5:52:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/13/2018 5:16:06 PM, RMTheSupreme wrote:
At 8/13/2018 5:14:33 PM, Zeichen wrote:
At 8/13/2018 5:04:21 PM, RMTheSupreme wrote:
At 8/13/2018 5:00:12 PM, Zeichen wrote:
At 8/13/2018 4:47:29 PM, RMTheSupreme wrote:
At 8/13/2018 4:44:18 PM, Zeichen wrote:
At 8/13/2018 3:31:46 PM, RMTheSupreme wrote:
Zeichen bullies me and I put the b**** in her place and I get the ban! xD corrupt to the core joke of a site. Three users called me mentally ill and made fun of me and I got banned and they get what? a pat on the back. Little fuckboy copyright sucker.

lol

it's funny because i was literally the highest iq guy there, no one stood a chance. There's a reason no good debaters joined it yet,

You do not have a high IQ, and "good debaters" have indeed joined the site.

I do.

Wrong.

In making this thread, you have further shown that Michael has made an excellent decision in banning you.

I hear a baa baa and the sheep sing la la

This is what people in the field of psychiatry term as a "psychotic episode".

xD I would do much worse than sing lala if I had a psychotic episode.

Indeed. We all know that you have violent tendencies. You most likely have borderline personality disorder, or antisocial personality disorder.

Your reaction to being banned from DA, and your exchange with me last night, is evidence of acute mental imbalance on your part.
Nd2400
Posts: 3,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2018 5:53:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/13/2018 3:31:46 PM, RMTheSupreme wrote:
Zeichen bullies me and I put the b**** in her place and I get the ban! xD corrupt to the core joke of a site. Three users called me mentally ill and made fun of me and I got banned and they get what? a pat on the back. Little fuckboy copyright sucker.

Seem like you have a Problem!!!!!
RMTheSupreme
Posts: 590
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2018 6:14:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/13/2018 5:52:47 PM, Zeichen wrote:

Indeed. We all know that you have violent tendencies. You most likely have borderline personality disorder, or antisocial personality disorder.

Your reaction to being banned from DA, and your exchange with me last night, is evidence of being a cute e pie
https://www.debateart.com...

Be tomorrow's hero, not today's idol.
Jhhillman
Posts: 61
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2018 8:33:03 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/13/2018 3:31:46 PM, RMTheSupreme wrote:
Zeichen bullies me and I put the b**** in her place and I get the ban! xD corrupt to the core joke of a site. Three users called me mentally ill and made fun of me and I got banned and they get what? a pat on the back. Little fuckboy copyright sucker.

Dude you got banned for being an a$$hole. No questions about it.
"Do not accept and evil you can change" - e.lockhart

New debate platform that's basically DDO but without the spam: DebateArt.com
Draka
Posts: 909
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2018 12:33:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/14/2018 8:33:03 AM, Jhhillman wrote:
At 8/13/2018 3:31:46 PM, RMTheSupreme wrote:
Zeichen bullies me and I put the b**** in her place and I get the ban! xD corrupt to the core joke of a site. Three users called me mentally ill and made fun of me and I got banned and they get what? a pat on the back. Little fuckboy copyright sucker.

Dude you got banned for being an a$$hole. No questions about it.

This.
RMTheSupreme
Posts: 590
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2018 2:49:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/14/2018 8:33:03 AM, Jhhillman wrote:
At 8/13/2018 3:31:46 PM, RMTheSupreme wrote:
Zeichen bullies me and I put the b**** in her place and I get the ban! xD corrupt to the core joke of a site. Three users called me mentally ill and made fun of me and I got banned and they get what? a pat on the back. Little fuckboy copyright sucker.

Dude you got banned for being an a$$hole. No questions about it.

I want you to read in detail how zeichen spoke to me and how others teased me.
https://www.debateart.com...

Be tomorrow's hero, not today's idol.
Jhhillman
Posts: 61
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2018 1:06:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/14/2018 2:49:10 PM, RMTheSupreme wrote:
At 8/14/2018 8:33:03 AM, Jhhillman wrote:
At 8/13/2018 3:31:46 PM, RMTheSupreme wrote:
Zeichen bullies me and I put the b**** in her place and I get the ban! xD corrupt to the core joke of a site. Three users called me mentally ill and made fun of me and I got banned and they get what? a pat on the back. Little fuckboy copyright sucker.

Dude you got banned for being an a$$hole. No questions about it.

I want you to read in detail how zeichen spoke to me and how others teased me.

Will you send a link? I really don't want to hunt through all your flame wars. I disagree with how Zeichen handles you she's behaving a lot better than you are.
"Do not accept and evil you can change" - e.lockhart

New debate platform that's basically DDO but without the spam: DebateArt.com

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.